Random Topics

Patrick Hand

Sigh...to have a mate interested in being dressed proper for the Renn Faire.

My boyfriend wants to go as a potato sack. Not as a bum in a potato sack have you, an actual potato sack. His buddy wants to go as a potato sack too. Luckly his buddy's wife will be more appropiate as a princessy type.

So when ye're at the PA Renn Faire come August 20th and you see a little piratess despritly avoiding a potota sack...ye know why and who it is ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh...to have a mate interested in being dressed proper for the Renn Faire.

My boyfriend wants to go as a potato sack. Not as a bum in a potato sack have you, an actual potato sack. His buddy wants to go as a potato sack too. Luckly his buddy's wife will be more appropiate as a princessy type.

So when ye're at the PA Renn Faire come August 20th and you see a little piratess despritly avoiding a potota sack...ye know why and who it is ;)

potato sack? hmmmmmmmmm do they expect tobe perceived as part of the food stuffs boarded on ship?

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I got Meouser/Mauser a pet kitty, so they could play..... and after watching the kitten run and scramble.... and all the energy it has, I've come up with a great idea.......

I figure I can wire 6 kittens in sequence, and they should provide enough energy to run my house for ann entire year... (kinda like in the Movie "The Matrex") .....

Think about it Catrisity.....

Sure laugh now..... but when I'm sailing around the Caribbean being served me rum by scantily clad pir-ettes (think Rocketts..) we'll see who laughs last........

Or maybe it was once again th' rum..........

I got Meouser/Mauser a pet kitty, so they could play..... and after watching the kitten run and scramble.... and all the energy it has, I've come up with a great idea.......

I figure I can wire 6 kittens in sequence, and they should provide enough energy to run my house for ann entire year... (kinda like in the Movie "The Matrex") .....

Think about it Catrisity.....

Sure laugh now..... but when I'm sailing around the Caribbean being served me rum by scantily clad pir-ettes (think Rocketts..) we'll see who laughs last........

Or maybe it was once again th' rum..........

Patric me ole son Really? Catricity? Wasn't that in a bond movie? Pussy Galore?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 2 weeks later...

Been wa®shing dishes to earn enough money to get a Doglock musket..... (second job...as kinda a favor kinda thing....)

Anyway.... If it wasent fer me getting the musket...... think I might have told the dang cook where he could stick a very large cooking instrament..... Dang.... the SOB.... loves talking pretty to alla the girl (and I use that word for a reason....) I just got to remember the Doglock.... the Doglock...... (or the world will be short one cook........)

And I did good at not using any dirty words to discribe the mother fu0000000 ..... oops almost messed up........................... :lol:

trish.... I coulda got "layed" iffin I talked nicely...... didn't... went outside for a smoke..... (OK I like SEX...............) dang.... I coulda.... or not.... just "missed"(I am not one of the "sharks".....) Like I typed ... I like sex.... but I will not "play" the games for it.................. (dang... that's negitive.......) OH well what the heck......................

Other than that.............. the Kitty (as in the other cat) is such a joy.................

Still thinking of wire4ing it up to power me house..............

(see me kitty helps wit me typing)

Right now I have no idea what the kitty just found... or what it is chewing ok..... thats just the Kitty

Wot I wanted to type about,,,,,,,,,

I'm taking a lady who has never been to a Renn Fairs....... I figure I will bring a "lunch".... I firure ...... the checkered cloth to put everything on.... cheese,,,,, Summer sausige.... bread, some grapes, and apples..... and of course Wine....................She has never been to a Faire... I wanna make it good............................

Been wa®shing dishes to earn enough money to get a Doglock musket..... (second job...as kinda a favor kinda thing....)

Anyway.... If it wasent fer me getting the musket...... think I might have told the dang cook where he could stick a very large cooking instrament..... Dang.... the SOB.... loves talking pretty to alla the girl (and I use that word for a reason....) I just got to remember the Doglock.... the Doglock...... (or the world will be short one cook........)

And I did good at not using any dirty words to discribe the mother fu0000000 ..... oops almost messed up........................... :lol:

yar patric and hows the goal findin its mark? ya gotsta be gettin close to yer need? Can't be thinkin the dog isn't missin the likes o you sir! been thinkin every day yer post will shows up and yer nay with need I see???? Hope the cooks life is worth it! Missin ye

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Kittys be interistin'//// got Cyber cat running alla th' way around th' room... an got the dang pewter interfeareance.......... pop-up and such.... messing wit me..... OH yah.... and a spot O' rum....... LIFE BE INTERESTIN'.....................

I kinda thought this thread would have others bits and minor problems... not just mine...... Hey.... we can kinda share......

I figure there are minor anoyances in life... and fun bits...... that we can share...... this should not just be my life..................

(Ok I can not spell very well.... looking a word up in the dictionary..... not fun for me..... Tommy Jefferson also agreas.... "ever trust someone that can only spell a word one way"(or something realy close to that....)

alright, others problems and such, how about this: my mom wants to dress scottish for the faire we're going to, but theres a few problems. 1, she needs the proper colors for our family, 2, its just too darn hot to dress up in my area, and 3, she expects me to make the costume with the most confusing pattern ive ever read. why cant i just put a drawstring in the skirt and say its done??? why do i have to gather it, put binding on it, and put a zipper on it??? as a matter of fact, why am i making it??? i am currently attempting to make a large purse, a bandolier jacket, and a captains jacket, in addition to this other outfit, by the 21!!! ok, im done, someone elses turn.

Do you ever have the experience of doing something you do everyday, pretty much without thinking. And wake up one day and suddenly without thinking do it differently?

This morning I was flossing my teeth and was about half way done when suddenly I couldn't figure out how to do it. Why? I had wrapped the floss around my left hand and worked to the right, when every other time in my life I've flossed I've wrapped on the right had and gone left.

Yeah, that happened the other day when we were starting up the nuclear reactor. We forgot to install the neutron sources before withdrawing the control rods. So the subcritical multiplication process didn't occur properly meaning we didn't have enough of a neutron population to accurately monitor the nuclear instruments throughout the startup. It was pretty embarassing actually.

Althoug we all glow in the dark now, so that's a plus.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Yeah, that happened the other day when we were starting up the nuclear reactor. We forgot to install the neutron sources before withdrawing the control rods. So the subcritical multiplication process didn't occur properly meaning we didn't have enough of a neutron population to accurately monitor the nuclear instruments throughout the startup. It was pretty embarassing actually.

Althoug we all glow in the dark now, so that's a plus.

Uh Oh, you don't want the NRC to find out about that. :lol: Not that they are very effective at regulating to begin with. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 3 weeks later...

but Cyber kitty... is .... well kinda.......WILD.... can't think of a better adjutive fer hin....................................wow... I type ath the pewer... he goes ..."wow what is that"........

Dang...... "such a kitty"........................................

obvously "cyber kitty" wanted to type on the pewter............ just cyber kitty...............

my grandma's cat is wild like that, it was a stray. shes still really small, and has rougher fur than normal, and has little ear tuffs, the vet thinks she might be part bengal. but she goes on the rafters in the family room, trying to get into the skylights. then she either falls, or causes a little dust flurry. she used to knock my grandpa's toy truck collection off the rafters, but my grandma took them all down. shes a bad kitty, but shes so CUTE! and shes nicer now, sorta. well, not really. at least she doesnt attack every bare ankle within sight.

So I enrolled in this Creative Writing class at the local community college with the notion that it would marshal my writing efforts and help me to improve my style a bit. Come to find out that 5/6 of the class was going to be devoted to writing and interpreting poetry.

Our first session was a discussion of this poem called The Death of Marilyn Monroe, which, upon further examination, turned out to be most likely fictional. Plus (I'm showing my true troglodyte origins here) it didn't rhyme and wasn't lyrical.

Needless to say I dropped the class like a slippery green slime-covered rock. I hate to quit anything, but modern poetry has to be one of the most feckless forms of writing I can think of. Especially when it isn't lyrical and doesn't rhyme.

:wub:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG