Random Topics

Patrick Hand

I've actually noticed that habitual marijuana users who I know tend to think like JB writes. (I have no idea if JB is a habitual marijuana user - although he references it in his first live album several times.)

You want to read some stuff that wanders, pick up some of Lennon's books if you can find them. Absolutely bizarre... quite similar to Jabberwocky.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye yi yai!!!! That much for a concert ticket? Buy the gun barrel, it'll last ya longer. And they're more fun.

Jabberwocky, by the way, is a most excellent poem.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

another thought: jeopardy! - final jeopardy - 4/13/05 - category - 16th century people - he was known as the queen's pirate and gran luterano to the spaniards. da da da da da da da.......................... :rolleyes:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

no it wasn't. i didn't think any would miss this. i know the answer only too well since it's a major part of our faire, epecially this season having the theme of pyracy.

i won't give it away and spoil it. :lol:

btw - we're thinking 1500's and queen elizabeth (elizabeth regina glorianna)

IWG #3057 - Local 9

I believe it was Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

he was known by a few names and the name el draque would have been too much of a give-a-way being this is the the ultimate jeopardy! championship! the game i dream of competing on.

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Listened to Shrek2 today (had the moniter turned off, so I'd work instead of watch it.... :P )

Missed it when it came out in the theaters, but my Boss lent me her DVD of it, so I've watched it 3 times so far..... Kinda glad that I didn't see it inna theater.... From the time the Farry Godmother starts singing the "I need a Hero" song.... from that point on.... I lose it <sniff> ... dang, I'm a sucker fer the happy parts in movies....... Makes me wanna grab a cutlass and go out and rescue someone........ :P

Fancy  Posted on Apr 26 2005, 10:38 PM

Makes me wanna grab a cutlass and go out and rescue someone

A bold and noble swashbuckler in search of a damsel in distress

:ph34r: I guess I must be a damsel of a different sort then! I never dreamed of anyone 'rescuing' me, preferring instead to carry my own cutlass, and broadswords, and dirks, and bootknives, and pistols and whatever else I could acquire, to 'rescue' myself, and handing tools to other damsels so they could learn to do the same! Aye, I prefer the company of men, but find one who can 'toe the line' and be a real battle partner, is usually the problem I run into. :ph34r:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

I never dreamed of anyone 'rescuing' me, preferring instead to carry my own cutlass, and broadswords, and dirks, and bootknives, and pistols and whatever else I could acquire, to 'rescue' myself, and handing tools to other damsels so they could learn to do the same!

Me too, but that doesn't mean a handsome pirate cannot come "save" me :ph34r:

Let him believe you need it, it does their ego well and you, just enjoy the charm and the fact such a man is willing to endanger themselves for you :ph34r:

hero.jpg

:ph34r: I have to agree wit' Rogue Mermaid as well! So far, I've not been so fortunate....Would be flattering ifin they did try at least....tis been m' experience, thet most tho, would prefer to tuck tail and run..even tho i show the unique quality o' healing wounds as well as I place them. So, I don't place high expectations and prefer to just enjoy life, have fun, and take whatever comes..no worries :ph34r::ph34r:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

In my experience the only person I've needed saved from was meself laugh.gif

Ah but that's an all together different matter and i'm afraid no one can save ye but you yourself, unless you like the way you are B)

In that maybe the men have to be saved from yóu? B)

hero.jpg

True enough Charity..in that, only one can save oneself, from oneself B)

Of course, when it comes to the men, they hev no need to fear me, they know where the door is..to the outside world..they are free to come an' go as they choose, ifin they don't like somethin'. You know..the ol' "don't let it hit ye in th' arse on the way out" bit... B) They hev m' blessing..::cheeky grin::

Hetha12.jpg

Hetha,,....... I've had to play "bad a** for a very long period of time.... and I can do it (have no desirre to do so, there are "points" of os thatare very "week: but if yor ever "hit" them ,,,,,,, dang in front of the Court of Law.... dont wanna go there don't wanna play that game.....(ok bad typing)

Any female (notice I didn't say woman) that is impreses by a man that can hit someone is not someone I want to be with.......

I am a very big man... but I back down from fights... never seen on worth my time an effort...... But I pitty the stupid individual that starts a fight with me thinking I'm a "wimp".....

I will be the "hero" when the time is right... other fights ain't worth my time and effort.............. but the "One" that is "right"..... WOH..... I will win... andI will kill to win . (most people don't think that way.... thats why I don't fiight)

A fight is a Killing situation..........that s the way I play it...

Dang... I woulda made a GOOD pyrate........................