You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

Here I am with my pal Olaf. Yes, that is the Royaliste behind us. She is in port for a few days in Hilton Head, SC. Talk about a X-mas present!DCFC0024.jpg

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I am with my pal Olaf. Yes, that is the Royaliste behind us. She is in port for a few days in Hilton Head, SC. Talk about a X-mas present!DCFC0024.jpg

Yup, ain't the Royalist a grand little ship!

Rumba runs quickly away, as Gary comes looking for her with a cat o'nine...

Master Sudley, That is as fine a portrait of scoundrels as ever there was! I miss carolina sometimes. spent three years there at the Navy base in Charleston. Happy to be of service.

Jim, that photo should be the Florida Tourism Magzine front page! B)

Fine job William.

Thanx Kass! Coming from you that be the greatest of compliments to me.

Aye Silkie! Ye look great! The last pic like ye just arrived t dig up yer plunder!

Master Studley looks quite the authentic scallywag (nice shoes)

and I do agree Jim Warren looks so real I'd believe he'd been marooned all these years without aging o course. Some people just fit into the look altogether.

Huzzah to all here ye look grande! B)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I'm going to preface this by saying that our group was asked to entertain at this gallery and Hollywood-type garb was the thing for this event.

I'm the one on the left with the flogger and cat-o'-nine-tails.

DCP_1331.jpg

Aye Tales of the Seven Seas, great people!

NOW I recognize you! Geeze next Pirate Ojai we have to get together!

Dang, Rumba..... I thought You knew everyone from Tales.......

Shoot.... shoulda introduced you to them........................

OH well maybe next year at Ojai (well maybe.... next year Ojai is two weekends..... Drat... I can only take the time for one weekend..... have to see how it works out......)

• 2 weeks later...

A customer wanted a picture of my monmouths... so I thought I would kill too birds with one monmouth cap and post here as well.

BigMon-1.jpg

anyone else make a resolution to loose weight?

Greg aka GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

"Ok, I'll ask. If see was wearin' yer garb, wot were ye wearin'? (Besides a smile!)"

B) I was thinkin tha same Mr. Tar! Captain Blackfoot, dear, if yer wearn Blue Mermaids garb, we don't need ta see it.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

"Ok, I'll ask. If she was wearin' yer garb, wot were ye wearin'? (Besides a smile!)"

B) I was thinkin tha same Mr. Tar! Captain Blackfoot, dear, if yer wearn Blue Mermaids garb, we don't need ta see it.

"Aye, CrazyChole, Blackfoot in mermaid garb, not somethin' I want t' see either. But just noticed the Blue Mermaid has on, only the lad's coat, so mayhaps he was still wearin' his shirt? (And smilin' an even bigger smile than I imagined!)