You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

Two of my darling, supportive, patient, and incredibly tolerant wife, Janelle.

Serious -

SeriousJanelle.jpg

Looks like she's thinking... "Where the *&%$ is he now?" :huh:

Cheers to your supportive, patient, and incredibly tolerant wife, Jack! :huh:

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like she's thinking... "Where the *&%$ is he now?" :huh:

I got that look right after placing the winning bid at a Wench Auction earlier this year. I thought the auctioneer was going to fall out of the scaffolding! :huh:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Yes Mr. Tar and thankee *grin*

So ow bout a pic o yer self for Rumba Rue?

"Still workin' on me garb; should have a waistkit by the end of the month. When my garb is a little more complete, I'll post a picture. Sides I'm a bit camera shy, and I want Ransom t' keep writin' wit' me!"

Never fear, luv. Why do you think I've posted no pictures? Fantasy is never quite as...fun, as reality, is it?

Maybe we should do a "I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours" picture exchange! B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Never fear, luv. Why do you think I've posted no pictures? Fantasy is never quite as...fun, as reality, is it?

Maybe we should do a "I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours" picture exchange! :lol:

"Dearest Ransom, I must differ on this point, I think ye have it backwards. The fantasy has been grand; that is reason enough not to post pictures! Pictures bring into the light of a day a shell, which is not lit from the inside. Words here reveal so much more."

Maybe we should do a "I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours" picture exchange! :lol:

"Dearest Ransom, I must differ on this point, I think ye have it backwards. The fantasy has been grand; that is reason enough not to post pictures! Pictures bring into the light of a day a shell, which is not lit from the inside. Words here reveal so much more."

:lol::o OMG, I can't believe I wrote that backwards!!! I meant it the other way around. No, really, I did!

Gives self a thump upside the head, mumbles "Where was your brain, girl?" :o

Edit, I need to edit!! :o

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Mr Tar be a scoundrel, ye best be on yer guard aroun im, he be wily and dangerous! A formidable Pirate! :o

(Even tho ee's camera shy lol)

"Aye, Red Cat Jenny that be the rumor I want spread, thank ye kindly!"

:lol: Any time Mr. Tar...tho it may be fer a price....heh heh :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I still be gettin' my garb together. But I've enough thus far.

Unfortunetly I have like three pirate egos...

I'm currently playing Long John Silver in a touring Elementary school show put on by my college. Unfortunetly the garb I use isn't mine and looks very costume-ish. But I did fork over the dough for me own antique crutch I use...and since I've got the character down, it's just a matter of clothing.

This is Cap'n Fritters...a ghost character I played in my annual Halloween movie this year.

chrispirate.jpg

He's basically a mix of my Long John...and a stereotype...but the costuming is what I have thus far for my main pirate ego, Langridge Larry.

Larry's a cooky pirate...more of a clueless wack.

If you want to see the details of my garb...you can watch a small clip from said movie here: Ghost Pirate Clip

OMG, I can't believe I wrote that backwards!!! I meant it the other way around. No, really, I did!

Gives self a thump upside the head, mumbles "Where was your brain, girl?"  <_<

Edit, I need to edit!! ;)

"Sure ye did! That whole ye show me yer garb and I'll show ye mine, too! Ye may not have showed me yer garb, but ye did show me yer Freudian undergarments."

... That whole ye show me yer garb and I'll show ye mine, too! Ye may not have showed me yer garb, but ye did show me yer Freudian undergarments."

No, that part I got right. And I don't have Fredian undergarments. Mine come from Victoria's Secret. :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours"

Didn't you both play that game already? No, wait that was M'dear Captain Striker. :lol:

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Didn't you both play that game already? No, wait that was M'dear Captain Striker. :huh:

Oh no, he only showed me his. Well, maybe not on purpose, 'cause he was drunk at the time. But I did find him a hat! :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

... That whole ye show me yer garb and I'll show ye mine, too! Ye may not have showed me yer garb, but ye did show me yer Freudian undergarments."

No, that part I got right. And I don't have Fredian undergarments. Mine come from Victoria's Secret. :huh:

"Check the spellin' luv. That's Freudian... like in Freudian slips, and ye've made more than yer fair share. As fer Victoria's stuff, I believe ye told the wonder bra story... but, I'll listen, again!"

Didn't you both play that game already? No, wait that was M'dear Captain Striker. :huh:

"Look she speaks!" Chole looks Jacky in the eyes and frowns. "Plus, eye contact! Ransom did ye see that see looked me in the eyes."

"Now, Chole that was show me yer garb, not yer birthday suit. The Danish get naked, at the drop of the hat; we'd prefer Striker not drop the hat."

:huh: Why do I feel like I've stepped into quicksand, and am sinking fast?

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

B)   Why do I feel like I've stepped into quicksand, and am sinking fast?

Jacky offers her a hand, but will she take it?

"Oh, I'll always take your hand, luv, but can we leave that damned wonder bra story alone?" :huh:

As for Jane, I'm sure she'll do more talking—when she's ready. Probably to Striker! :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Oy , stop sharing my exploits with everybody, both small & tall and long legged even peg legged , at the pub :huh:

:huh::huh:B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg