You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! B) Cant you see my reflection in the cutlass? Can't you see the look in her eyes? I think that says it all. No, I was not wearing the mermaid's fins, but I was wearing the camera around me neck!

Just the camera? What a kodak moment - for her! :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ha! ;) Cant you see my reflection in the cutlass? Can't you see the look in her eyes? I think that says it all. No, I was not wearing the mermaid's fins, but I was wearing the camera around me neck!

"Aye, camera around yer neck, so ye were a tourist? So, where was said mermaid on display?"

(Takin' bets mates... even odds, his place... 2:1 odds her place... any takers?)

False Ransom Posted on Jan 2 2007, 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Blackfoot @ Jan 2 2007, 10:01 PM)

Ha!  Cant you see my reflection in the cutlass? Can't you see the look in her eyes? I think that says it all. No, I was not wearing the mermaid's fins, but I was wearing the camera around me neck! 

Just the camera? What a kodak moment - for her!

Oh yes! There was much more then a "Kodak Moment for her." Ah Hem, I should get to the next subject!

Jacky Tar Posted on Jan 3 2007, 03:03 PM

QUOTE (Blackfoot @ Jan 2 2007, 10:01 PM)

Ha!  Cant you see my reflection in the cutlass? Can't you see the look in her eyes? I think that says it all. No, I was not wearing the mermaid's fins, but I was wearing the camera around me neck! 

"Aye, camera around yer neck, so ye were a tourist? So, where was said mermaid on display?"

(Takin' bets mates... even odds, his place... 2:1 odds her place... any takers?) 

Well, the camera wasn't "exactly" around me neck Jacky. Don't like things around me neck. Reminds me too much of a hangmans noose. :P

Mad Matt Posted on Jan 4 2007, 03:02 AM

Dangit, that girl's purdy!

Just imagine those looks with an Okie accent......

Pardon me, I think I shall be drooling, now.

Ah yes Mad Matt, I agree with ya brother. She be a very purdy little mermaid. Thing is, no Oakie accent on her! She be orginally from the southern area of.....Fullerton. :)

signature4.jpg]

Pardon me, I think I shall be drooling, now.   :unsure:

Glad you like, Mad Matt. No Okie accent on me, hope you don't mind.

Jacky Tar Posted on Jan 3 2007, 03:03 PM

So Jacky, become a gamblin' man have you? Go ahead and bet big, don't think you can lose this one.

Jacky Tar Posted on Jan 2 2007, 09:48 PM

"Ok, I'll ask. If she was wearin' yer garb, wot were ye wearin'? (Besides a smile!)" 

What was he wearing indeed? Sorry ladies, no pictures of that to post wouldn't want to lose our PG-13 rating. :ph34r:

bunnyssignature3.jpg

Glad you like, Mad Matt. No Okie accent on me, hope you don't mind.

Sweetie, how could we NOT!?!?! You're gorgeous! And I don't mind you not having an accent. I'm a SoCal boy like Blackfoot! :(

Very fetching, indeed. Lucky Okies.....

Okay, I gotta stop. I fear the slobber will begin to short out the keyboard, soon. :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

ummmm.... ok....

Back to our regularly scheduled programming

Pirate1720.jpg

Me (in purple) at Opsail 2000 with members of the Pirate Brethren (and a free lance T. Apple

Greg

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

ooohh sounds wonderful!!! you seem to be well organized in being ready for the fun! Please post pics after~ have a great time!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 3 weeks later...

Yippie, I finally get to post a new picture in this thread!

Picture007-2.jpg

Not the greatest photo but the photographer is only 6.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Woot! Woot! go Chloe!!! looks great !! ;) I know ye can't wait til t'morrow..hey yer heads in the pic.. so she did a good job takin it!

Have fun tomorrow!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

hey yer heads in the pic.. so she did a good job takin it!

Have fun tomorrow!

And so was the entire rest of the room! Well, that's an improvement over the extreme close up ;)

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog