movie quotes game

Fancy

i have no clue what my avatar is... i went on to google, typed in 'evil penguins' into an image search (i was trying to find something for another site) and this popped up. i thought it was cute, so...

and it was muppet treasure island. i have discovered movie quotes .com

American President

If this is in refrence to my quote you be wrong mate. It's actually the dialoge between Sean (Jhon Wayne) and Dallas ( Elsa Martinelli) in Hatari on the presumption it be semi sorta my turn here be my next quote

actor #1

Hey Hey Man we cant just let this MOFO do this! Don't tell me we gonna run from this guy.

actor #2

We got to, but before we do we gonna kick him in the nuts

Now although not quite new this movie is newer than my previous efforts ( this be in attempt to ward of articles about age of movie's Yes I am a 25 year old Dinousour and quite proud of it thankee very much) Also Tish your avatar is one of those little metal plaques on the front of computers normally labeled Intel Inside (hence the joke) most likely google yanked the image up from thinkgeek.com or some simmilar site evil being microsoft/intel/ what ever else is out of geek fashon and penquinns being linux(google logic it makes since .....sorta. :huh: )Used to have one of those on my old Pac Bell 486 box that I kept alive for the bootleg version of Sim city ( old school of course) that was on it.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

Carracioli,

We ALL have friends like that . . . hell, some of us ARE friends like that!! "Brazil" has always been one of those films that I just sit back and experience. Trying to get inside the mind of Terry Gilliam is like trying to make sense out of the funhouse at the fair. He comes as close to painting an abstract film as possible. It's visceral, not cerebral. You gotta be in the right mood but when you are you may find yourself laughing, crying, and thinking a great deal about life, the universe and everything.

Enjoy!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

Arrrr! I'll have a go at this then . . . I never heard that I be right so's I war waitin' like.

How's about this'n:

Crewman: We're sinking! What should we do?

Captain: Do? We'll board one that isn't sinking!

An easy one, to be sure! But tis a game and most games start off easy like afore they turns hard or wicked or complicated-like.

Enjoy! Blackbead

Wow, someone got an old pirate movie quote! For a bunch of pirate afficianados, we seem to be notoriously bad at getting quotes from old pirate movies....

Johnny Dangerously

What a fun movie!

"I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves."

Oh, let's see, we need another quote...this one's easy:

"I uh... I don't like my job, and, uh... I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."

"You're just not gonna go?"

"Yeah."

"Won't you get fired?"

"I don't know, but I really don't like it, and, uh, I'm not gonna go."

"So you're gonna quit?"

"Nah-uh. Not really. Uh... I'm just gonna stop going."

"When did you decide all that?"

"About an hour ago."

"An hour ago... so you're gonna get another job?"

"I don't think I'd like another job."

"Well, what are you going to do about money and bills and..."

"You know... I've never really liked paying bills. I don't think I'm gonna do that, either."

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I was wondering if I picked the right quote to figure out...you were getting a little quote happy back there. ;)

Quote - "The tension was so thick, and the music so pretentious, they knew they must be getting close..."

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

No, not AOTKT . . . but something kind of like that . . . it was a parody but a direct parody . . . I can't remember it, though, dang it! It wasn't a parody of a genre but a parody of an individual movie. I want to say it was one of the Leslie Nielson send-ups becuase it sounds just like one of the things he would say in his narration but that doesn't sound right to me.

C'mon, somebody out there help me!! :lol: