• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the one across my back:

back.JPG

Here's the one on my left (on the left) and right arms:

lrarms.JPG

Here's the one on my left and right (inset) legs:

lrlegs.JPG

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

thems are nice lookin tatt,guys.

Jack,

I'd like to see a close up of yer pirate girly and anything else I can sneek a peek at.

:huh:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

I got another tattoo on me right arm of a pirate Calvin n' Hobbes wit my sons names on da side. Just as soon as I figure out how to use this blasted digital camera I get ya some better pic's. And fer the lassies I'll wear me Incredible Hulk skivies! OH YEAH! :lol:

:huh: Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

nothing like a big stromg,manley pirate with such an adorably cute side

pirateWub.gif

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Felt tip is much less painful, and if'n you washes occasionally, is fairly removable.

Artie. :lol:

Remember no pain = no pain. However, in defense of all my tattoos, I really can't remember the pain after it's over. Maybe I'll go get another this weekend just to remember the pain.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Here's why:

Temporarily Unavailable

The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption.

The site will be available again in a few hours

Here it be, I'm sure ye can all recognise the inspiration fer it, but I thought it were such a good design, it'd be a shame not ta.

tat.JPG

that be fine n pretty!

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson