Pirate tattoos

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...so post 'em Reginald, or,.... what has your discourse to do with tattoos? I'm about to start another sleeve. I was taking Seven along. Due to circumstances beyond my control this is no longer possible.. So, I'll listen to wot she's got to say...bear some skin, and start slinging some ink.....'aven't met but a few non' tatted scallywags worth their salt....most are job scared, live for the future types, not really pirate stock.

.....'aven't met but a few non' tatted scallywags worth their salt....most are job scared, live for the future types, not really pirate stock.

*LOL* An' I be one without an inkmark on 'er! Mind ye, that doesn't mean that there isn' a bit o' metal in my navel t' make up for it, but I 'aven't found anythin' of an inky persuasion that I really wanted put on me for good.

That might change in th' future...but I dunno when!

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

:) Aye, lass...and methinks I did say 'but a few'.....grinning.... :ph34r:

That ye did, Cap'n. That ye did!

An' look! Yer grinnin'! That could only be meanin' trouble, it does! ARRRRRR! :ph34r::ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

I got a tattoo when i was a wee lad in the Navy. It be of a tropical volcano with sunset and blue sky and seas. I'm going to have it recolored and expanded abit. maybe a shark fin with blood in the water. Or a pirate ship under sail coming out of the sunset. As soon as I get a ppic, i'll post.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."