Pirate tattoos

Imgp1268.jpg

Imgp1267.jpg

fINALLY GOT MY COLORS ALL FOCUSED!!! YEA!!!!

mmmmmmm

Black Jack,

I don't which part of that tatt I desire more;the treasure,the pirate wench or the pirate whats wearin it.

:lol:

I could always see which one tastes better.

HARRR!

and the lil pirate is cute too.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tis' a beaut ain't it? But it's just a pic outta magazine mate. But don't you fret none, cuz Ol' Black Jack's got the Ol' wheels turnin' up stairs n' I'll have some new ink on me back that'll be simply GLORIOUS!

:) Ya kin take that to da bank mate!

:rolleyes: Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

• 2 weeks later...

if you wanna see me first tattoo, you'll have to scoot on over to the pub photo page. i can't figure out how to post them here. :huh:

(being a blonde pyrate n all)

the skull (only) was the first part, got it in '91. i added the rest just today!

i also have a faerie on rt shoulder, blackfoot indian design on my neck, and 1/2 my back done (brian froud work)...not counting the bits of metal in me body!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Well I got this one years ago. If I get the job I'm interviewing for today, I'll have more in a few months ;)

As for pain.. it didn't hurt. It felt like having a nail scratch over and over in the exact same place. My father got one the same night in the same place and it hurt him worse than it did me, so I guess its just a matter of how well a person can take pain.

My..ahem.. piercings hurt like hell, though. :)

4935406.P1010013.jpg

Most people want to be the sun to shine upon the brightest days.

I would rather be the moon to brighten up the darkest hours.

• 9 months later...

Just got the 2nd session on a Blue Ring Octopus done yesterday. Still have one session left on it . It takes up most of my upper arm. I will try to get pics up as soon as I can

"There is no safe place in the land of Spain.

We'll take the ships and we own the Main."

If I've posted to this thread before my apologies. I'm not willing to take the time to go through each page and check if I've posted my views on Tattoos.

I happen to have an unusual problem when it comes to tattoos. No, not medical, but mental of sorts. I tend to have a difficult time making up my mind in some situations, and half of the time regret the descision I made [Not in a serious way like picking a car or a house, but things like I have to decide between one of two piratical video games and pick one that I didn't like, and would have liked the other one.] I'm afraid that I'll go to get a real tattoo, decide where to put it, and after it's been done I'll think "I should have gotten this placed over here, and not where it is." or "I don't think I like this tattoo. I should have gotten the other one I liked instead"

So, in light of that, what I do is get temporary tattoos. If it turns out I don't like the location of one, then I remove it with rubbing alcohol and reapply a new one at a different location. I've got a new one that I saw at the Texas State Fair, and might be getting quite a few more if I can find one like it, and once I find the right spot for it, I'll be applying one on when I go out in garb for a weekend (at a faire or pirate event).

Morick Towain

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

B) Arrrr

iffen ye be wanten to know the true nautical tattoo's I be the one to ask.

A rope around the wrist means: You hold fast.

A pig and rooster on yer feet means you wont die by drownen.

A ship on the chest means you have crossed the equator.

Just to name a few

Iffen you want to know more just ask.

B):lol:B)

Capt. Tark

Capt. Tarkanius De Morte' Posted on Aug 21 2004, 12:54 PM

Just to name a few

Iffen you want to know more just ask.

OHHHH do tell more capt.....i'd be highly interested....

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I've been thinking about that, too. A lot. We have a nice little tatoo parlor right here in Longmont, Colorado.

Arrrr! I live in Westminster, Colorado. Been wonderin' if any other pyrates prowl these waters and now I know!

As to tattoos. I'm no expert, but I have three. The armband hurt the most, on the underside.

Lookin' to get some more when the time is right.

Here's Luck,

Broadside, his mark :lol:

Every normal person must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats! - Lucanus

• 1 month later...

In honor of me new freedom, and blessed be the judge who signed the papers 6 months ago, I celebrated the liberation with my first tattoo. Was surprised by the how some of it tickled, and some of it felt like a hot blade flaying the skin slowly. Do it again? Definately! Pain is temporary. Will post a pic when I figure it out. :ph34r:

Captain of The Morrighan.

I have had good luck with a place on Stock Island, last one before Key West. We went in and me wench wanted a tat of our blue and gold. They had a macaw but with all the wrong colors. So I went to the hotel dailed into the internet and got a lot of good pictures of blue and gold macaws.

Took me laptop in and set it up and got all the pictures, and damm if it didn't come out great. He mixed the colors and blendes the colors and it is one of the best I have ever seen.

Ah it's on her ankle also!

Now me I have several on me arms. Ones a hammerhead sharky with the script SHARKY under it, on the inside of me right for arm.

On me left I have the Hard hat diving insigna, that he took off a hat pin. I left the pin with him while I was out on a three day dive trip and when I got back he, he was ready to do it. Its about tree times bigger then the pin.

Then there is a Black Rose on me wrist, and a black panther on me left upper arm left over from the late 60tie, I had done while in the USCG, it covers a self done heart, with a HS lovers name!

I'll see if I can find the web site, and post a pic of me shark!

If I've posted to this thread before my apologies. I'm not willing to take the time to go through each page and check if I've posted my views on Tattoos.

I happen to have an unusual problem when it comes to tattoos. No, not medical, but mental of sorts. I tend to have a difficult time making up my mind in some situations, and half of the time regret the descision I made [Not in a serious way like picking a car or a house, but things like I have to decide between one of two piratical video games and pick one that I didn't like, and would have liked the other one.] I'm afraid that I'll go to get a real tattoo, decide where to put it, and after it's been done I'll think "I should have gotten this placed over here, and not where it is." or "I don't think I like this tattoo. I should have gotten the other one I liked instead"

So, in light of that, what I do is get temporary tattoos. If it turns out I don't like the location of one, then I remove it with rubbing alcohol and reapply a new one at a different location. I've got a new one that I saw at the Texas State Fair, and might be getting quite a few more if I can find one like it, and once I find the right spot for it, I'll be applying one on when I go out in garb for a weekend (at a faire or pirate event).

Morick Towain

That's actually a good idea! The parlor in me home town willl make a temporary tattoo of your design, so you can try it in different locations. Where it around for while, see if you like it.

I think there is ink that you can buy for your home printer that is transferable, so you could do this by yourself too.

O course, my tattoo guy also confessed that if he felt people were getting ink for the wrong reason, just bad designs, or being bloody stupid, he'd jack the price up, hoping to deter them...

:ph34r:

The Duchess