Goldcoast Pirate Faire-Ojai CA-Who's goin mates?!

I be comin' and hopin' to meet som of you dastardly pirates! See you all at the fair!

I know all ye should have to do to find me, Quill, and several others is t' find that dastardly ol' feller named Jeff... I'm sure Quill will be happy t' give ye a visual should ye need it.

As for m'self...well...I shouldn' be too 'ard t' spot...I'll be the semisorta Jill Sparrowy-lookin' redhead wretch...

That reminds me. I want period needles t' put in me coat...an' a sail needle. T'would double as a weapon it would...or a hair stick. *muahaha*

:ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky Penny is right... just look for "Jeff" this handsome lad ye' seez below. He'll be right out in front of our encampment, sittin' in his barrel, as he tends to be the most popular and most photographed pirate of us all.... *scratches head in confusion* What is it about Jeff, I just don't get it. He ain't THAT handsome!!!

POTCJeff.jpg

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

*scratches head in confusion* What is it about Jeff, I just don't get it. He ain't THAT handsome!!!

It's because..well, some women are into older men!

:lol:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

It not be the pirate, lass, it be the TREASURE! :huh:

And remember, dead men tall no tales....

I ain't goin' ter be able to sail into these waters this weekend, hosting a Costuming Workshop this Saturday.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

!!!!!! :huh: !!!!!!!

Ye' mean to tell me Jeff's been hidin' a bountiful treasure inside o' that barrel o' his?!!!!

I heard that it wasn't the size o' the treasure that matters, but the weight o' ones dubloons!!!! :huh:

An' has someone actually put Jeff's doubloons onna scale?

Oh dear. I SO went there. It must be close to Ojai. M'dirty pirate mind's got th' better o' me I'm sure.....

ARRRRRRRRRRRR!

Lookin forward to learnin' to fire them gun Captain. And of course crossing blades with me friend Iron Bess!

As far Jeff is concerned... he looks af if he's been on that there Atkins diet! :huh:

I supppose death should come between a man and his love life :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

...Sweating and huffing.....Well, them cannons are off'n the ship an' to the ramp, waitin' on high tide to go the rest 'o the way...Somebody shoot me wif' one if'n I do this stunt again!!!

Aye, Cap'n. I shall keep some paintballs 'andy for th' next time ye start babblin' on 'bout it....

Promise t' check ye t' be sure yer not talkin' in yer sleep again first...

:huh:

Ah Bess, ye' caught me! Aye, 'tis true. That be me kissin' Jeff on the top o' his head in a moment of weakness when I was swept away be his rugged demeanor and good looks!! :huh:

(chuckle) Have the eye, I do!!! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

ARRRRRRR! A half hour before work is done.

Head home, finish th' packin' an last minute sewin, do a we bit o' cleanin' an' get a good night's sleep so I can get me arse outta bed at O-Way-Too-Bloody-Early-Thirty..

Will nae be seein' hide nor hair o' the cyberworld til late on Sunday if I don' fall inta bed first.....an' if ye see me on AIM with the wee cell diddy by me name..that doesn't mean I'm conversational..

...but ye can send me messages that I might not get 'til way later B)

...and in the last hour I made a very funny surprise that is coming along with me. Suffice to say...er...Jeff might have a bit o' competition, mates...

*teehee!*

ARRRRRR!