Goldcoast Pirate Faire-Ojai CA-Who's goin mates?!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r: By Neptunes' Trident, I've come to realize that I never weighed in on this topic 'oficially', so, I will be coming to Ojai, possibly wif' the Royaliste's first mate,Raul, as he's got a truck, but, either way, I'll be bringin' two or three 'o me deck guns to set up a shore battery for a bit 'o reverie! So, when your vests and y'er bodice wind up 'round your boots, 'twas me starboard battery's thunder..You betcha! :ph34r:

:ph34r: By Neptunes' Trident, I've come to realize that I never weighed in on this topic 'oficially', so, I will be coming to Ojai, possibly wif' the Royaliste's first mate,Raul, as he's got a truck, but, either way, I'll be bringin' two or three 'o me deck guns to set up a shore battery for a bit 'o reverie! So, when your vests and y'er bodice wind up 'round your boots, 'twas me starboard battery's thunder..You betcha! :ph34r:

Since I don't usually wear a bodice I have nothing to fear. But if you be giving gunnery lessons... :ph34r:

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Now, now....

You blow me out of me bodice good sir and you'll put someone's eye out!!!

Maybe BOTH eyes!!      :huh:

Well I can honestly say, Iron Bess, having met ye, you'll do right fine poking anything out! Perhaps pluggin' a few o' the cannons too! LOL! :huh:

That ol' flippersnapper Royalist don't know what 'ee's in for!

Geesh, ya could squeeze the mightiest o' men in ta submission!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::ph34r::huh::huh::lol::lol::lol::lol:

RumbaRue

**The best kept secrets are in my bloomers** :ph34r:

:D Lock up your daughters, lock up your wives, lock up the back door, and run for your lives!...It's 'official', the Captain, and Raul, first mate of the Tallship Royaliste will be in attendance, along with two carronades and the Royaliste main gun, for a fitting three gun battery, and assorted Ships finery...look for the 20' sweep, flying the Jolly Roger, I've no doubt you'll hear us! :ph34r:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR that be excellent news Cap'n excellent news indeed! :)

ARRRRRRRR current head count is for 22 pirates, and we've expanded into two encampment tents now. When ye' stop by, do take proper heed o' the Royaliste's Jolly Roger. These colors have flown fer more than 30 years over the decks o' fine rogue ships and the Royaliste is the 4th pirate ship to fly 'em. A fine flag with a fine history.

In addition to the Royaliste's guns by the shoreline and his nautical gear, ye will spot us by "Jeff" the skeleton, and a jail cage, possibly a stockade as well.

PRP crew, ye be gettin' a fine ship n' a fine Captain for southern CA events!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Aye me companion pirates from the north of the California lands,

lookin' forwerd ta meetin' ye, I'll be at PRP and share a fine toast to all yer hands!

Look fer me behind the bar, as I be the keeper of the drinks in the shade!

Aye, this blond ol' lass is a harmless hammock flea, but will give ye a twitchy ich if ye be scratchin' me.

Oooooh, I just love to have my back scratched! Bring on that cat o'nine tails!

RumbaRue

**Cheers** :ph34r: and hugs !

It's REALLY tempting to go to this..but I have to look at how far away it is, and transport things..

Plus, it's getting to that time when I will likely be VERY poor as I scrimp my coin for Disneyland in late October..

Birthday present to m'self an' all. Many rides in a boat in certain special locales. If the POTC ride is down when I go down there I will be one VERY SURLY lady.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

(Psssssssst!!) :ph34r:

Lemme know the day your planingto come lass.

I've a powerful notion I can be after letting you know what is up and runing... and what is NOT ont he day you plan to go.

(chuckle) Truth is they PAY me to know such things! :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

(Psssssssst!!)      :ph34r:

Lemme know the day your planingto come lass.

I've a powerful notion I can be after letting you know what is up and runing... and what is NOT ont he day you plan to go.

October 17th to October 22nd.

October 20th being my birthday.

I have high hopes for said birthday....alas, where to begin! :ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

At Disneyland Park (barring the unforeseen of course...)

Oct 17: - 22:

Sleeping Beauty Castle walk through

Splash Mountain

Space Mountain

Closed

Starting Oct 20:

Small World

Is also Closed

Hope this helps lass. :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif