Goldcoast Pirate Faire-Ojai CA-Who's goin mates?!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I too, shall attend. Hope to meet the ones I didn't meet in Corona, and once more see the ones I did! ?

BB

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

I too, shall attend. Hope to meet the ones I didn't meet in Corona, and once more see the ones I did! ?

BB

Ah! Most excellent! Lookin' forward ta meetin' ya Mr. Bones.

I'll be a might busy as I'll be performing a couple of stage shows a day, so I hope I don't miss the opportunity to meet ya.

It should be a fine event! :ph34r:

Aw barnacles! I guess I won't be there after all! I wasn't sure of the dates of the faire (no one mentioned it), and I thought the thing was sooner than it is! I'll be in the Bahamas working (never thought I'd say that in my life). Have a great time mates, and hoist a jack o' grog fer me.

Rummy, remember me to the ladies. BB

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.