Goldcoast Pirate Faire-Ojai CA-Who's goin mates?!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me time be fillin' up fast on the calendar but I'll certainly mark it down for next year. I be hostin' a costuming workshop on th 27th but I might talk me Star Wars mateys in a journey north on Sunday... :)

I be wonderin' if these here raids might be divvyed up by port? (Make message threads by geographic location as opposed to event) Just a suggestion considerin' we pirates roam a good many seas.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

In so far as posting pictures:

Oh that would be most welcome kind sir! :)   Remember Happy Hour at Tizzy's is 4-7! ;-

Very well, then. With the permission and blessing of said Point Royal Privateer, I shall post a small series in the Pyracy Pub Photo Album, the Pyrate events section, and perhaps create a link in the Dana Point folder as well...

[Edit]: It is done. 4 photos of fine performances. Keyword "Dana" should bring them up without additional fuss.

Only by great risks can great results be achieved.

-Xerxes

;)

Well.... maybe in a PAST life!!

Naw, this *hung* be of the remnants of Rum kind! (Okay, okay, rum and coke kind!)

Leave a lass some dignity will ye??? :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Yes indeed.... and today, the interptrysyopn skills of this board have been sore tested. (sigh)

Oh... what the hell!! Thik I'll start all over!!

Bring on the Rum and Cokes!!

(I had one lesson to teach more then I figured on tonight so I'm not attempting to make the Tam O'Shanter gathering)

Duh duh duh duh duh duh .... really bad eggs.....

Drink up me hearties Yo Ho!!!! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Ahoy. Quill!!! I'd not be making to yon coast till next season. Can you email me next years dates so I can plan me vacaton and attend the next one? My thanks my lady.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Ah, the mistress of steel...

(I had one lesson to teach more then I figured on tonight so I'm not attempting to make the Tam O'Shanter gathering)

Never fear, ma'am, we frequent on a semi-regular basis (usually odd Thursdays), and it shant be a problem to hoist a pint in the near future.

Until then,

adieu.

The Touring Gentleman

:ph34r:

-Xerxes

Scupper,

I don't think they've set a date for next year's Pirate Faire, this one was only confirmed a few months back. But would you like me to add you onto our mailing list? We do most events in northern CA, but we also do a couple of southern CA and the Blackbeard Festival back east in Hampton VA. I've got several pirates that travel out to join for occasional events us from other states. I can help you pick out what would be most enjoyable out of the things we do.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

I'm quite certain I'm the only one that missed this detail, but some who may have planned early might've been caught by misprinted dates. On the website, for some time, the festivities were listed for September 20th and 21st (and until this week, my Entourage calendar was so scheduled).

However...

blood.gif

That date was a mistake. The site has been updated, the dates are now correct:

Ojai Renaissance & Pirate Faire

September 27th and 28th

Be certain to double check your schedules and confirm you've blocked the correct dates. Passers-by will look at you funny if you show up a week early.

Good day to you all,

The Touring Gentleman

-Xerxes

Aye lass. Add me to yer list. I hope to see you all as the the year goes round.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Wanting to go. Will have to take a look at the travel arrangements and such...Plus...the last payment on my birthday vacation kind of put this lass a bit low in the purse.

Bloody 'ell. An' when it's full, it makes such a good weapon :huh:

*sniff!*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Avast, mates! Store your provisions, Ojai is only a week away!

Are you kidding?? B)

I already have gas in my car and me weapons stowed!!

Whoo Yaaa!!! B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

My provisions haven't been unpacked from last weekend yet!

Though I will have to be makin' a few adjustments for the upcomin' weekend....

That roughly translates to yes, there looks to be a Lucky Penny on the horizon to Ojai!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

"Jeff" is out of the closet, got all the parts for the tent, bottles, barrels, guns, crew... READY to pARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRty!!!

(The reason for the date change was that they originally planned it to be at the Channel Islands Harbor and it fell through. )

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com