Roll Call 2009

William Brand

Even though Animal may not be able to make it this year, there will still be a Buccaneer Camp....

But you don't list our location...... it should be on the beach :rolleyes:8)

Updated and corrected for recent changes. Please see the first post for a complete list of those who are planning to attend.

Yay.... see there was a good reason we made ye th' Quartermaster...... ye do sucha good job at it........

William - I am currently tied to the Mercury encampment. Please move me over to a newly listed group (Searles Buccaneers). Also include Doug Pummell, Sgt Jeff Johnson, Cpt William Kunze, Pikeman Lid, Mad Mike (and Courtney)

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

I am looking to camp with the most ruthless pirate thieves how do I go about joining them?

You would be most welcome aboard the Mercury and we would find a place for you, but only you can decide if we meet your requirement for ruthlessness. Having met only a portion of those pirates which crew the Mercury this year, I can't speak for their ruthlessness as pirates, but a better lot you will not find for company.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Perhaps you should ally with Stynky. (Make sure you bring a lockable chest to keep your belongings in.)

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

And Red Cat Jenny joins the ranks, bringing with her the insomniac club and pirate toast.

Bless you Captain...Totenkopf-Toaster-Toast.jpg

too kind...are we still on for the story telling lessons?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Ok, so, my travel dates are firmed up and this is what it's looking like. As I will be in Ireland from Nov 11 until the 28th - using up all my vacation time - I will likely only be at PiP from the evening of the 4th until the afternoon of the 6th. Alas, terrible that it is a short time, but at least I will get to see ya'all for a little bit!

Hawkyns, How grand that you will not only be showing up to shoot with us but be selling wares as well. Excited to finally meet you in person.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Our most recent roster is as such:

Pyrates of the Coast (Crewe of the Blackheart) - On the beach:

Hurricane

Diosa

Sheila

Red Handed Jill

Bootleg

Youngblood

Willie Wobble

D.B.

Buxom Anne Marie

Cutter

Io

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

• 2 weeks later...

The Carolina Black Flaggers made mention to me this past event, that they will be seeing us down at PiP this year..so ye may want to add them to the list and the head count. Maddogge may know their actual number... I think there may be at least seven of them...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Hawkyns, How grand that you will not only be showing up to shoot with us but be selling wares as well. Excited to finally meet you in person.

-- Hurricane

Actually, Hurricane, I think we have met. Back in 2003, we were part of a group that had dinner together at a bar over by the Marina at an early PiP.

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

By god man, you're right. That seems so long ago now. It will be nice to see you again, sir!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

The Mercury welcomes Mad Pete and with him and others not yet on the list who are considering the trip, we have well over 120 attendees. Safety will be a bigger concern than ever before, but I for one am excited to see the battles become large enough to represent true combat. Add to us the cannons and pirates not listed and we should have a great force of pirates. Thank you all for your efforts and keep recruiting.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

as much as i want to attend again, i have finally decided not to this year... i would rather spend the time and money on some house projects that have been nagging at us for a while...i have a few projects started, and once those are done, i can do a few more connected with them...

only so much time and so much money... it's either one or the other, and right now, i would rather have the house projects done and complete instead of play...there is always next year...

so william, unless i win the lottery soon, please remove me from the list :D we'll have to be content with closer events for the time being...

...Safety will be a bigger concern than ever before...

I am sure that with you organizing the Mercury crew and keeping those who are coming to add to the Mercury crew informed safety issues will be addressed and attended to.

Thanks William!