Roll Call 2009

William Brand

Of course, I AM still planning to attend PiP....it will just sadly be another year where at best I arrive in the wee hours on Friday night and have to leave Sunday.

we'll know it's you by the late arrival and that ungodly bright lantern !! :)

That lantern led many a drunken reveler to the potty!

....and blinded many others, but HEY, give a little, get a little.

Especially with that lantern. :rolleyes::lol: :lol: I think Stirlings coffin, bed or what ever it's called and "dogges quarters would be an excellent start. :rolleyes:

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Especially with that lantern. ... I think Stirlings coffin, bed or what ever it's called and "dogges quarters would be an excellent start.

Just not with Willy Wobble's old lantern.....

Never mind..... wrong kinda lantern.......... :D

Hey... it was kinda exciting for a moment there....... (but notice how quickly the Camps responded......)

• 4 weeks later...

Rats is finally going to PIP!!!!

Yes it's true!

I just got approval for the vacation time and aside from some big screw up.... fingers crossed...... I will be there to make the this an unforgettable vacation!!!

Just a warning though...... I AIM TO MISBEHAVE!!... so where's the rum!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Yah! Rats! Whoo-Hooo!!!

So are ya bringing that sidekick of yours? <_<

<_<

Glad to hear your coming, although I am fairly certain I will see you before then anyways, see you there!

Yes it's true!

I just got approval for the vacation time and aside from some big screw up.... fingers crossed...... I will be there to make the this an unforgettable vacation!!!

Michael_banner.jpg

Rumor has it that Matty Bottles will be making the trip and...... I doubt the Angry Puppy will miss a PIP!!!

I might have to give MD some compitition this year!!!

Yah! Rats! Whoo-Hooo!!!

So are ya bringing that sidekick of yours? <_<

<_<

Glad to hear your coming, although I am fairly certain I will see you before then anyways, see you there!

Yes it's true!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Rumor has it that Matty Bottles will be making the trip and......

Damnation, Mr. Bottles as well perhaps....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I plan on attending but I don't have a crew or anything.

Then welcome aboard the Mercury, Lad.

The Mercury, the ship of Unclaimed Pyrates. You will find that not all pyrates have a crew nearby. So it is with William and myself. Those that are willing are welcome to sign aboard the Mercury and join our camp.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

I plan on attending but I don't have a crew or anything.

Then welcome aboard the Mercury, Lad.

The Mercury, the ship of Unclaimed Pyrates. You will find that not all pyrates have a crew nearby. So it is with William and myself. Those that are willing are welcome to sign aboard the Mercury and join our camp.

We are the lost boys (and girls). :D Fortunately there are no dues or actual rules that I'm aware of. Other than "Thou must be as PC as thy purse permits."

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

"Thou must not bathe above three times in a fortnight."

Cool.... I'm good at that one........ :D Is that why everyone camps downwind from me......?

Yeah... the 1720' Careening Camp/The Mercury, was set-up for anyone that wants to be a part of a Pyrate Camp, and may belong to another group that isn't going to be a PiP, or doesn't belong to a group.... But wants to have a good time at PiP.....

Other than plotting/planning and scheming, on the internet (here in the Pub), most of us only get to see each other once a year at PiP.... (awh... but the friendships that developed.....)

The idea was/is to be as authentic as you can, but you don't have to worry if all of you clothing/gear isn't 100% period the idea is to have a good time...

I'm going to be "playing" Buccaneer this year at PiP,....but the 1720' Careening Camp/The Mercury... is a great buncha Pyrates.....

The wife and I are planning on going. Do I need to reserve a spot in Mercury for a tent? <_<

Consider it reserved and welcome aboard, Lad. By what name shall I list your wife?

"You have a name, missy?" (Sorry, I just had to.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Add Matty Bottles, Charlie Swanson and Skittles to the Archangel crewe

oh....

and....

Pern

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/