Roll Call 2009

William Brand

Mon Chapeau!? But why?

HollyPointandKeyWest2008449.jpg?t=1232631452

Photo credit: Madam Grace

Don't even believe that all innocent look... (Read some of the thread in the PiP forum. It will all become clear.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

For those on the fence about going or who have never been, here's the video Conch TV did...

Pirates In Paradise Promo

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I LOVE Diosa in the shackles having an every day conversation with the pregnant mistress in the background... ROTDLMAO!!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

:lol: WOT! Maddogge complaining about being in, not looking good, somethings not right, do I look fat, I don't have my armor on, look how big my muscles are, don't shoot me in a dress video stuff again. :lol: We've seen this act before. :D

i'm just sayin...i dont need any help lookin bad....i do that perfectly fine on me own... :lol:

no wonder Pyrates Choice Rum wouldnt let me sign their Flag...only the cool pyrates git too.... :lol:

Edited by M.A.d'Dogge
th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Mon Chapeau!? But why?

Don't even believe that all innocent look... (Read some of the thread in the PiP forum. It will all become clear.)

This is an unfair betrayal of my character, alarming people unnecessarily and putting a damper on me future enterprises. . . Well sir, I resent it!

umm i think the word yer lookin fer is.....REPresent! Also, only fair to note the stop sign.......coinkydink? I think not!

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

and putting a damper on me future enterprises. .

If Stynky's future enterprises have anything to do with hats.... I'm gluing mine ter me head.....

The mead bit warn't no problem.... notice how I was intrusted ter get the two (kinda) lost bottles a mead back to Silkies....... Hey Stynky got some.... after we passed it around a bit first...... ;)

right about now, I'm spose ter say/type "Pyrate"... but nah... that would be in poor taste...... ;)

This is an unfair betrayal of my character, alarming people unnecessarily and putting a damper on me future enterprises. . . Well sir, I resent it!

Apologies. We wouldn't want to dampen your future enterprises. Is Josh still your understudy? We'll have to keep a sharp eye on him too...

(Patrick, how much would it cost to have you make up a cheap surrogate decoy planters hat? Just wondering...)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Wait now! Hold fast! Josh an understudy? Who wanted five dollars for the sun block and who got six? Seems to me the student has surpassed the master here...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Wait now! Hold fast! Josh an understudy? Who wanted five dollars for the sun block and who got six? Seems to me the student has surpassed the master here...

Look Sterling, I know you just had your secret little Birthday bash and all, only extending invitations to certain individuals that weren't me, but don't be stepping on my lines here - this thread is about me right now.

And unless Josh is around presently, then um, say hi to him for me, I'm sure that he gets enough of that positive reinforcement parenting stuff from his mother, not to mention those next gen Star Wars figures of his - he doesn't need to be hearing any of it from the likes of you.

Believe me when I say I've got plans, us boys are going ta make serious bank this next time around! But I'm going to need that boy's mind pliable to help make it happen.

Look Sterling, I know you just had your secret little Birthday bash and all, only extending invitations to certain individuals that weren't me, but don't be stepping on my lines here - this thread is about me right now.

And unless Josh is around presently, then um, say hi to him for me, I'm sure that he gets enough of that positive reinforcement parenting stuff from his mother, not to mention those next gen Star Wars figures of his - he doesn't need to be hearing any of it from the likes of you.

Believe me when I say I've got plans, us boys are going ta make serious bank this next time around! But I'm going to need that boy's mind pliable to help make it happen.

First twas a surprise, secret little birthday bash... blame the Mistress. if twere me running the party, everyone would have been invited, of course no one would show....

Josh's mind pliable? Perhaps ye forget, at his age, everything is about wheeling and dealing... bed time, what's fer supper, if you this, well then I will that... ack

Edited by Capt. Sterling

Crewe of the Archangel

**sighs and shakes head** Do not fret Patrick, I have a pardon with yer name on it...

Crewe of the Archangel

Count on myself and dear Mark to attend as well ~

Much gratitude to Edward and Dutch for the canvas! I believe my wonderful hubby has plans on a birthday present of a tent for this year ~

Pirates of the Dark Rose are planning to be there with at least Crudbeard and Bloodthirsty and Oreo (does he count?) Would like to have more of me crew there as well, we'll see As ta where ta camp, well, I well knows that tha fun be had on the beach, but havin' me tent inside tha fort is waaaay too convenient fer tha cannon work, so we will probably still stay there.

Much gratitude to Edward and Dutch for the canvas! I believe my wonderful hubby has plans on a birthday present of a tent for this year ~

Pirates of the Dark Rose are planning to be there with at least Crudbeard and Bloodthirsty and Oreo (does he count?) Would like to have more of me crew there as well, we'll see As ta where ta camp, well, I well knows that tha fun be had on the beach, but havin' me tent inside tha fort is waaaay too convenient fer tha cannon work, so we will probably still stay there.

Oreo counts!

http://www.markck.com/images/Piracy/PiP08/...dbeard_Oreo.htm

Mission_banner5.JPG

Yer can count on tha Pirates of tha Dark Rose ta show up, Bloodthirsty, Crudbeard, an Oreo. Perhaps some some of me crew this year.

SO.....

If a fella was to manage to get the time off from say Wendsday til Saturday and still had to beg to get the rest of the time off.... What day do you think he could arrive???

Now I'm not saying.... I'm just sayin.... that I might actually manage to have off til wendsday the next week???

Boy I don't know.... I could just stay at home and enjoy the snow that will likely cover all of Wisconsin... or go and "try" to have fun at PIP???

This list is provided as a roll call throughout the year to gage the number of attendees who are staying inside and outside the Fort Zachary Taylor Historical Park at PIP 2008. The attendees will be listed by camp (period or modern) or hotel. Attendees may be a part of any encampment without camping inside the park and interaction during the festival is not limited to camping arrangements. The list merely reflects names and sleeping arrangments of attendees and the list will be updated towards the end of the year with a "confirmed" status for those attendees who have secured their transportation to and from the event. There are many period camps in and outside the fort as well as modern camping and hotels. We would like everyone to sound off as often as they can with updates on when, where and how they will be attending PIP 2009. If you do not know where you will be staying, you may still be posted to this tentative list. Please send me names, tents, hotels, encampment information, etc. Groups will be listed alphabetically by group name.

For information on the period camps or other arrangements, please see the other threads in the Pirates in Paradise forum, or post your questions here.

To save on space in the forum, I will also be including the names of the Crew representatives who will attend the safety and official meetings for the event on this list. These are the best individuals to contact for information on each crew and group in attendance.

LAST UPDATED February 24, 2009 - Tentative List

Name of Crew (Time period represented or description) - Encampment location:

Crew Representatives:

Archangel (Pirate Hunters) - On the beach:

Captain Sterling

The Snotties

Mary Diamond

Mark

Silkie McDonough

Dutchman

Grace

Jack (Amanjiria)

Brig

Cheeky Actress

Cutter's Crew - On the beach:

Capt. Cutter

Jaded Jetty

Dark Rose - On the beach:

Bloodthirsty

Crudbeard

Oreo

Fairge Iolaire (Island Trader) - On the beach:

Callenish Gunner

Salty Pots

Hamish

Mercury (1720) - On the beach:

William Red Wake

michaelsbagley

Kate Souris

Captain Jim

Patti

Morgan

Tommy (pyrate name to be determined) X

Natalie (tentative)

Red Jessi

Captain Sophia M Eisley

Rev.Sam

Patrick Hand

Edward

Lily

Mission

Silas Thatcher & Sons

Pyrates of the Coast (Crewe of the Blackheart) - On the beach:

Hurricane

Diosa - (321) 537-6874

Sheila

Red Handed Jill

Bootleg

Youngblood

Willie Wobble

Animal

Sacred Heart - In the fort?:

Fayma Callahan "Mama Ratzy"

Tony Callahan "Poppa Ratzy"

Mojito (Me right arm, of course ye will be wit the crewe!!)

Morgan Drake

John

Stumbles

Abbie Rose

Valhalla's Pirates (Crewe of the Valhalla) - On the beach:

Shaemus Beaker

sarahbella

Independent Pyrates camping on the beach

Stynky Tudor

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

SO.....

If a fella was to manage to get the time off from say Wendsday til Saturday and still had to beg to get the rest of the time off.... What day do you think he could arrive???

Now I'm not saying.... I'm just sayin.... that I might actually manage to have off til wendsday the next week???

Boy I don't know.... I could just stay at home and enjoy the snow that will likely cover all of Wisconsin... or go and "try" to have fun at PIP???

Rats you want to be there Wednesday afternoon, no later than early Thursday morning and fly out on Monday

Crewe of the Archangel

Although if worst comes to worst, several people showed up on Friday. You'll miss some things, but you'll see the bulk of it. (Rather than show up on Wednesday and leave early Monday, my advice is don't miss Sunday night - plan your flight out no sooner than Monday afternoon. Some of the best stuff seems to happen on Sunday night and you are in no condition for an early Monday rising...at least that's been my experience.)

Mission_banner5.JPG