Roll Call 2009

William Brand

My dear fuzzy friend, the complete list is on the first page of this thread ;)

***gets all doggy eyed**** oooooooo ;) she called me fuzzy!!!!! ;)

Thank you both

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

William... the Careening Camp has gotten large enough that we can have some off-shoots.... so far Animal and I (and maybe some others) want to portray an earlier period... the Buccaneer Camp.

I have enjoyed being a part of the 1720's Careening Camp... but it's large enough now that I can play Buccaneer....(not Robin Hood :D 'member that from a few years ago......)

So could you add me and Animal to the 1669 Buccaneer Camp (Yeah I already asked Harry if we could go that early, he said it was OK)

1669... Morgan is up to something, we don't know what it is ... but it sounds like fun (the Sack of Panama) almost the height of the period.... and one that most people know nothing about.... (the reference to Robin Hood)

Animal and I are working on the concept.... we still have plenty of time.... and we want to do something to knock the publics socks off.... and...... well... have fun... and if we can educate them of another period... (through osmosis or whatever)...cool

Animal is already listed with The Pyrates of the Coast. Not sure he needs to be listed twice. He may be my Master at Arms but I don't want him to get a big head. :)

Hurrciane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Animal is already listed with The Pyrates of the Coast. Not sure he needs to be listed twice. He may be my Master at Arms but I don't want him to get a big head. :)

No problem....

So we will let him speak for himself....

maybe I misunderstood something.....

Well to clear things up a bit or murky them up a bit more. I am listed with the Pirates Of The Coast as the Mater At Arms. I would never relinquish that title or position. I will be portraying the buccaneer period that we have been working on, Patrick. I'm hoping that we see some of Capt'n Morgan since this is the period prior to his adventures in Panama and such. It would nice to see the old reprobate out and about among the people who are about to blindly follow him into the teeth of the Spanish. Such a jolly and benevolent fellow. Umm wait, I think I just described that Santy Claws bloke.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

It looks like my brother in law may be joining us this year. woohoo. He came down to the Baltimore Pirate Invasion and was so impressed by the living history camp, he's thinking about giving piracy a try.

Excellent. The more the merrier. I'll add him to the tentative list along with a new listing for the Buccaneer Camp.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

I have had a slight change in plans.

I had been planning to do the full PIP event this year, as school precluded my participation until Friday in 2008. Alas, it seems I will be using up all my paid time off in November for a trip back to Ireland as it is one of my closest friends' 30th birthday and there is going to be quite a bash.

Of course, I AM still planning to attend PiP....it will just sadly be another year where at best I arrive in the wee hours on Friday night and have to leave Sunday.

Of course, I AM still planning to attend PiP....it will just sadly be another year where at best I arrive in the wee hours on Friday night and have to leave Sunday.

we'll know it's you by the late arrival and that ungodly bright lantern !! :)

I would like to be added to the tentative list under the "Half Moon Marauders" (Independent for now until we have a better idea)

I am pretty sure ican make it, just need to make sure I dont have any random family stopping out from Ireland....After all it is the holidays

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.