Random Thoughts

Blackfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I agree Blue Puppy. I had me some trail mix just the other day and I picked out all of the almonds to eat. Why do they use so many blasted peanuts any way?

"Why condemn me for taking a Lover with out marriage while you do so in marriage and break sacred vows?"

Damn ..Old Dominion still has a two year waiting list :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

ummm..... :lol:

Aha! Thanks Jaaack.

Why does it always seem that when your toddler wants to play with his toys and almost every one of them won't work cause the damn batteries are dead??? And you can't find no other batteries in the house???

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Wow never thought "ol blue eyes" would be selling dog food..

As a person who loves penuts but doesn't eat trail mix ( never cared for it meself) I'd guess the reason they are so used is they are cheap. On the other hand despite there low cost I do love fresh boiled penuts....mmmmmmmmmmm Did I mention I was southern lol <_<

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

Boiled? bleah I guesss it's a Southern thing..

Yeah that is uber annoying...I mean sure peanuts are ok (I like the honey roasted ones) but I'd rather have almonds and all the other stuff. Just label the bag peanut mix then ;)

Ooh, a Southern Gentleman....what part of the South are you from darlin'?

And I love peanuts myself. Raosted, boiled or plain.

Right now I am listening to the smooth voice of Billie Holiday....and it always takes me back to childhood. Sweet memories.

"Why condemn me for taking a Lover with out marriage while you do so in marriage and break sacred vows?"

It depends on which self you're being.

:ph34r::ph34r:

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

So can any one please tell me how not to becoming a raging alcoholic while your toddler is going thru the terrible 2's stage? :lol:

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

can any one please tell me how not to becoming a raging alcoholic while your toddler is going thru the terrible 2's stage?

Easy.... share yer rum wit 'em..... 2 year olds gots smaller tummies, an can't handle thier booze ... so they pass out much earlier than grown-ups..... :lol:

Easy.... share yer rum wit 'em..... 2 year olds gots smaller tummies, an can't handle thier booze ... so they pass out much earlier than grown-ups..... :lol:

Aye, dear Patrick that is true. Mmmm, the possibilities... :huh:

Kitty-Cats are such wonderful and interesting creatures. My three always amaze me. They are so different in personalities. Midnight, Twilight, and Aurora. They truly make me smile. And as their Human I am truly humble. B)

So can any one please tell me how not to becoming a raging alcoholic while your toddler is going thru the terrible 2's stage?  :ph34r:

Yer toddlers need time wit' other toddlers. Parks, Mommy & me classes, or friends wit' little ones will help ye keep yer sanity.

Sides I'm pretty sure they don't allow any alcoholic beverages at most o' those first two places.

Sides I'm pretty sure they don't allow any alcoholic beverages at most o' those first two places.

See...... that's why I never go to those places......

(hummm.... that might be a good thing.......)

Remember.... I'm not a child phycoligets (can't even spell it.....) so any advice I give should be taken with a salt lick.... (well a grain O' Salt isn't enough......)

Hey.... would you take any advice from a drunk Pyrate ?................ :ph34r:

Thanks Jacky, dear, for the advice. And yes, he does need play time with other wee ones. I may take him tomorrow then to the park.

And thanks Patrick, honey, for your humor. I needed a good laugh. :ph34r: