Random Thoughts

Blackfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why...why am I up?

Oh yeah I get paid for being up...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

possibly the same reason why i was up earlier Jenny? only for me it wasn't for work! o.o at 5 am, i just woke the heck up, and the plan was to sleep in today!

i settled back, trying to go back to sleep, reached over to grab the blankets, as other-half likes the house frakkin' COLD at night, and i found i had visitors.. fleas!! oh ack, and i'm allergic to those! so yeah... been washing clothes like a maniac and itching to bleedin' death ever since. at least most all of it is washed now.. and they better be very dead fleas instead of just very clean fleas! :huh:

Wow Jenny! :huh: so sorry about the 'dinner films' yeegodz... i like watching nature, but definantly not those aspects during a meal. o.o

Godz Flintlock Jack! what level of hell did ye descend to to find such a place as that?! You're more patient than me.. i would have either slugged someone or walked out before i did slug someone. i used to live in Dallas north, (but it's been eons ago), i didn't know they'de gotten to having places like that there.

sounds like a good place to begin target practice with ol' 'buss, eliminate a grey fuzzy whatsis here, a few other odd anomalies there, in the end clear the joint and have some peace! LOL :huh:

Maggie the dinner comment credit goes ta Ransom..

Fleas?! Ouch! Hmm you may need more n a wash..I've never dealt with them, but I think they can survive that or so I've heard. Good luck!

Waaaaagh....

I ordered a concertina... it was on back-order, but it finaly arrived today.... Unfortunatly, the G A button's return spring isn't on it right (I peeked through the mesh with a flashlight.... so now I have to return it for an exchange..... and wait a couple more weeks.....

I know it will all get fixed .... but I don't wanna wait....... :lol:

Why do the big black ants always come out every time it rains? And how can I keep them blasted things out of me kitchen?

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Why is it that people cannot seem to drive the speed limit? It's either above the speed limit or below. And when someone infront of them is driving the speed limit, they ride up upon that person's butt/tailgate to urge them faster.

Why don't people realize that other people share the road.

And why must people conflict to make one person feel superior and the other feel horribly inferior?

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I'm with you on that one; folks thinking that their destination MUST be more important than yours. But I figure if you're not transporting kidneys/hearts/livers - stay off my ass!

Went to the sushi restaurant again last night. The nature film was about jackals this time. Yep, it was gory.

RHJMap.jpg

And why must people conflict to make one person feel superior and the other feel horribly inferior?

Lady B,

First off, I'm not a licensed therapist but I have studied and worked with many. It's been my experience that people do this because they are insecure and immature. Perhaps they even want a quality you have and they don't. In their need to feel superior and better about themselves, they have to tear down what they feel threatened by. It really has nothing to do with you.

Be well.

(Good luck with your study)

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Why do boss's ask their employees opinions if they don't intend to take the opinion seriously if it isn't what they wanted to hear?

I suppose they want a yes man to kiss their behinds.

The boss should have never asked us for honesty if he didn't want it.

The one I get anoyed about.....

The person in front of me is going slow.... so I still leave 2 seconds between my car and thiers..... but then I get someone that wants to play Nasscar, and tailgate right on my bumper..... do they think that's going to make the car in front of me speed up.....

And it's almost always some guy in a big truck.... but everyone knows what they say about little men in big trucks..... ;)

How's about this, Patrick... having a Transformer vehicle. That way, when someone pisses ya off... your vehicle transforms and blows away the vehicle that gets in your way or pisses ya off. :lol:

~Lady B

:unsure:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I think like the country has a "threat level wrning system" drivers cars should be stickered with an "idiocy level warning system"

Just came back from watching Evan Almighty. Steve Carell and Morgan Freeman were GREAT! The movie was wonderful and Lauren Graham is stunningly beautiful as always. That's one woman I think that, if I ever met her, I'd be starstruck and would just stare and drool......

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

What happened to Sterling? GUess the good Captain is off at events :rolleyes:

Why are there never enough hours in a day....or night....? So much to do and the clock is ticking. :(

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it that you never realize how much stuff you have until you start cleaning? :ph34r:

I have 990 (something) more post, them I become an Imoral Pyrate....... :ph34r:

I've always thought of you as an immoral Pyrate. And so are we all!

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Siigh...a day off...finally.

Hope those in Cozumel and West fare ok.

Why is it that you never realize how much stuff you have until you start cleaning? :ph34r:

Or when you get ready to move from one house to another? B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Good gods moving!!!!.... :blink:

Still...you find all those things you thought you lost.. :D

Good gods moving!!!!.... ;)

Still...you find all those things you thought you lost.. ;)

On that note; DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE "UP" IS!?!

Ihave alot of stuff there and would like to get it back. :blink:

i.e. ("Where is that damn pouch of pewter buttons I bought at the encampment last week honey?... "I put them 'UP'.") :D

Bo