Random Thoughts

Blackfoot

YEAH! Now THAT"S THE SPIRIT...(get the pun hee hee!)

My friend is catholic, but he knows I was forced to all kinds of protestant churches and hated every minute of it! I may be the only kid in history to get kicked out of Sunday school for putting the teacher on the spot where she couldn't answer. -_-

Briar rose... I pulled off a t-shirt once and my earring came out with it through my earlobe. OWWWWCH! I bet the nose was ten times worse!

GUILT!?! What's that? -_-

Bo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know real pain until you accidently pull out your nose ring.....Ooch! -_-

**cringing at the thought**

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Okay avoiding this thread.. just too damn uncomfortable contemplating all this pulling out stuff

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Speaking of pericings ...I was at a festival where the volunteer badges had both laniards and pin backs. One day while on duty (security) I was looking at badges to be sure they were alowd through the gate and this lad comes trapsing through his badge displayed prominatly on his chest ...his shirtless chest ...you know where this is going ...better turn away now ...it was pinned to his nipple :huh: Now, I'm all for pericing what you want but ...ouch! All I could think was

...hope that doesn't get caught on something! :huh:

:rolleyes:;) Thank again for another laugh Silkie.

I do not know Patrick, but may haps I will find out one day..... ;)

Aye, Captain Bo it is definitely an eye opener.

And Captain Sterling, I am dearly sorry that I made you cringe.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Thinking.... :lol::lol::lol: :lol: sigh..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

One of the problems with a nipple ring.....

Forgetting about it untill you're going through security at an airport..... and you set off the metal detector, so they gotta check it out....... :lol:

Not sure who was more embarresed..... but I stoped wearing the thing after that...........

Forgetting about it untill you're going through security at an airport..... and you set off the metal detector, so they gotta check it out....... :lol:

Not sure who was more embarresed..... but I stoped wearing the thing after that...........

:lol::lol::lol: You find out the most interesting things about people, here on the Pub!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hehe I had that very same thought Ransom...lol

now I am thinking..stocking ribbons...navy blue ones..where are they?

I was just going to "flash" the ring.... but security "patted me down".... OK it was the back of his hand, but dang it was too wierd getting "felt up" by a guy..... :ph34r:

That's why I stopped wearing the ring......

Thanks Patrick for that bit of info. I will remember that when I am deciding on what to get pierced next. :ph34r:

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Forgetting about it untill you're going through security at an airport.....  and you set off the metal detector, so they gotta check it out.......  :ph34r:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: You find out the most interesting things about people, here on the Pub!

Yeah that and the pink robe and bunny slippers was it Patrick??

Crewe of the Archangel

Fortunatly.... the photos were too dark to see who it was..... so It wern't me...... :ph34r:

Nayh nayh.... ye can't prove nothin'................... :ph34r:

(Hey... it sounded like a good idea at th' tyme..... who would beleave a boat fulla people werin' pink robes an' bunny slippers were a buncha blood thirsty Pyrates?.... kinda catch 'em off guard as it were.........OK.... how about we build this big wooden rabbit............)

:ph34r::ph34r:;):ph34r::o:ph34r:

Crewe of the Archangel

Fortunatly.... the photos were too dark to see who it was..... so It wern't me...... :blink:

Nayh nayh.... ye can't prove nothin'................... :blink:

(Hey... it sounded like a good idea at th' tyme..... who would beleave a boat fulla people werin' pink robes an' bunny slippers were a buncha blood thirsty Pyrates?.... kinda catch 'em off guard as it were.........OK.... how about we build this big wooden rabbit............)

:o:o:lol::o

OMG, I am wiping tears from me eyes you had me laughing so hard Patrick. A Wooden Rabbit.... :oB) Now that is funny indeed.

You just made my whole week!!! B)B)

The image is stuck in me head..... ;):o:o

And will ye be singing: "Here Comes Peter Cottontail"? :P

• 2 weeks later...

To Lily: I am truly sorry for the loss of your wee furry one. Whom I am sure is running about in a green field somewhere and will no more forget you than you her.

Jenny

Why do I feel like I have dove into the deep end of the pool of idiocy every time I have to deal with a Gov't office? I know it's not all of them but.... <_<:lol::D:D

Thanks for wasting 3 hours and a few points on my blood pressure.. :D

To Lily: I am truly sorry for the loss of your wee furry one. Whom I am sure is running about in a green field somewhere and will no more forget you than you her.

Jenny

Jenny, that is such a beautiful thought. Thank You. :rolleyes:

I would also like to think she has found a nice warm fire with big fluffy rugs to lay on. With lots of puppies and kittens around her so she could love and protect them.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Jenny

Jenny, that is such a beautiful thought. Thank You. :rolleyes:

I would also like to think she has found a nice warm fire with big fluffy rugs to lay on. With lots of puppies and kittens around her so she could love and protect them.

I know it's a bit late, but I still wanted to let you know how sorry I was to hear about your little dog. Animals bring such joy into our lives, and it's always hard when they go. And yes, I'm sure she has lots of puppy and kitten friends to keep her company - many of my cats will be there to greet her and tell her she's arrived at a wonderful place. ;)

And Patrick....you're right, no one would suspect a bunch of guys dressed in pink bathrobes rabbit slippers to be bloodthirsty pirates. You could board a ship and wouldn't have to lift a cutlass. The other sailors would all fall down and die laughing. :rolleyes:

Giant pink Trojan Bunny......

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

As I waited for my flight home from Seattle, I walked past a sports bar in the airport. There was a big, burly guy in a hard hat - with a neon pink tie, suspenders and belt. And he had a stuffed tiger on a neon pink leash.

Best guess I could come up with was he lost a bet.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:;) What an Image Jill. Thanks for the laugh.