Random Thoughts

Blackfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random

woah....

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I'm betting no thong for Lois. Granny panties all the way

I don't think so..... You wouldn't guess is by her outter clothing ...But Lois is such a flirt, she has an entire collection of all the sexy Victoria's Secret stuff..... and some from Fredericks........ :D

I suppose it would depend on which version of Lois you're talking about. There have been so many Lois incarnations. (And how much of a fashion slave she is. What an odd direction this line of reasoning (if you call it that) has taken...)

"You know, I think you ought to get him some help. He seems to be really hung up on super heroes' sex organs." -Stan Lee:

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I love Panara. Free internet. Free refills. Free food (the sampler today is peanut butter 'nanna bagels. The singer of my quote would be proud.). Friendly people. Classical music. Ahhhh.....life.

"Am I not?"

Fine.  I'm sticking around.  Blame Booty for intervening.  I'll be here to moderate where I should, and stir up trouble where I can.  By the way; have I mentioned how much I like Irish Whiskey?  :ph34r:

Jack m'lad! Tis glad I m'det you have reconsiderd yer departure.

I'll not attempt a kiss (I learned m'lesson well lad) I'll simply pour a bit o'Jameson fer ya and share a toast!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:huh: The CAt must toast all o ye here..mayhaps wit some pirate toast from BlackJohn's magical toaster? for all ye are the best a wee pirate could hope fer! Slainte! Skaol! :huh:

Ye be true friends!

:huh: Spend all ye wont here Mr. Tar!

Lois is such a flirt, she has an entire collection of all the sexy Victoria's Secret stuff..... and some from Fredericks........ :huh:

I've become so disappointed in Fredericks over the years. I used to buy all my skimpies from them, but most of it is way garish now. Almost costumey. Easier to find what I want nowadays at Vic's

"And world peace, I've got an answer for world peace. We take the money that it'd cost us to build just one B-1 bomber, that one that doesn't work. We change it into five dollar bills. We put all of this money into bags and we fly over the Atlantic Ocean, past Europe because they're getting their shit together anyway."

"We drop this money on the Russian people. All those little tiny pictures of Abraham Lincoln come tumblin' down out of the sky. I want them to feel those sawbucks in their hands. You know how your money feels when you accidently leave it in your blue jeans and you take it out and it's all warm and soft, oooh! Well we let those Russian people hang on to that money for about a week and then we fly back over there. We fill our airplanes full of mail order catalogs from L.L. Bean. From up in Columbus, Sporty's Pilot Shop. And Victoria's Secret!"

"The Russian people have this money in their hand, the catalogs come down. They look at those pictures on the opening pages of the Victoria's Secret catalog, not back in the outdoors section, you know what I'm talking about right? They got the money, they got the catalogs, they're going to get the idea. They send all the money back to us to buy the stuff. We have full employment. There's world peace, and the Russians have crotch-less underwear through the twenty-first century! Thank you!"

-Jimmy Buffett, Today's Message, Feeding Frenzy (1990)

"Am I not?"

Oi, why did I wait until now, t' start havin' penpals. More proof o' me misspent youth.

Better late than never, luv! :rolleyes:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

"And world peace, I've got an answer for world peace. We take the money that it'd cost us to build just one B-1 bomber, that one that doesn't work. We change it into five dollar bills. We put all of this money into bags and we fly over the Atlantic Ocean, past Europe because they're getting their shit together anyway."

"We drop this money on the Russian people. All those little tiny pictures of Abraham Lincoln come tumblin' down out of the sky. I want them to feel those sawbucks in their hands. You know how your money feels when you accidently leave it in your blue jeans and you take it out and it's all warm and soft, oooh! Well we let those Russian people hang on to that money for about a week and then we fly back over there. We fill our airplanes full of mail order catalogs from L.L. Bean. From up in Columbus, Sporty's Pilot Shop. And Victoria's Secret!"

"The Russian people have this money in their hand, the catalogs come down. They look at those pictures on the opening pages of the Victoria's Secret catalog, not back in the outdoors section, you know what I'm talking about right? They got the money, they got the catalogs, they're going to get the idea. They send all the money back to us to buy the stuff. We have full employment. There's world peace, and the Russians have crotch-less underwear through the twenty-first century! Thank you!"

-Jimmy Buffett, Today's Message, Feeding Frenzy (1990)

"A love song, from a slightly different point of view, that's all."

Thank you Brother Buffett(an altared boy).

I read an article... might have been in an old Time magazine, about a guy that called a spammer a spammer...... it went to court,,,,, and the guy lost,,,,,

So my thinking is.... if the judge thinks spam is ok..... maybe his e-mail and the County he works for, might like a whole bunncha spam in thier in-box.....

or just anything......

I may not be able to spell it right tonight... but "presidence........."

Basicaly... the Judge said that the spammer had a Constitutional right to spam..... so lets see how much the judge really beleaves in "free Speach".....

OK... so I got to now go and look up the information.... and it won't be worth anyones time.....

But I think the Judge might think differently if he had a full inbox of uselesss junk......

The Constitution allows me to write and draw anything I want.... but it also protects "you" from not having to see it........(if I give fair warning....)

Interesting incident,Mr Hand. I've never really read or heard specifics in a spammer's intent or objective. For what purpose such effort? Is it strictly to snare unaware individuals for access? Or are there unseen malicious directives? I'm no computer guy so I'm uneducated in the mechanics of the process. Anyone have light to shed?

Fate, I've found as o' late, has raised its ugly head ta' redeem ih'self.......

I see spam in general as junk mail. Sometimes its intent is purely to sell or direct the viewer to a site (from medicine to adult entertainment). Other times it is purely malicious (i.e. phoney "password problem" emails from senders pretending to be Ebay, or credit card companies, or emails with viruses).

I wish all of the spammers would bugger off. :rolleyes:

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

I see spam in general as junk mail. Sometimes its intent is purely to sell or direct the viewer to a site (from medicine to adult entertainment). Other times it is purely malicious (i.e. phoney "password problem" emails from senders pretending to be Ebay, or credit card companies, or emails with viruses).

I wish all of the spammers would bugger off. <_<

I've seen and experienced the faux password messages. I'm a wee confused on one manner though; couldn't spam be considered harassment or invasion?

I read an article... might have been in an old Time magazine, about a guy that called a spammer a spammer...... it went to court,,,,, and the guy lost,,,,,

What, so the spammer has First Amendment protections to send me his crap, but I don't have equal First Amendment protections to tell him what I think of it?

This judge needs to be removed for incompetence.

Here here.

A Tyburn jibbet sez I.

I would think this falls under the 'no call' type laws. Written and verbal requests to desist are legal proto regarding telemarketers, mailing lists and bill collectors, so why not spammers?

One of the more amusing spam e-mails I got was entitled "Greeting from your friend in France." Yeah, like I have so many of those! <_<

What I don't get, is why some spammers go to so much trouble to send stuff that is gobbeldy gook, nonsense? Huge blocks of unrelated words that don't mean anything. Yet the subject says it's financial information. Go figure.

Needless to say, I don't open any of this junk, I send it to Davey Jones.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG is it June yet!?!? :rolleyes:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

One of the more amusing spam e-mails I got was entitled "Greeting from your friend in France." Yeah, like I have so many of those!   :rolleyes:  

Interesting. I've gotten likened 'from France' messages along the line of 'this is exactly what our school is looking for,please send more information'. The English is written in a very broken manner at best. Looks like they tossed the paragraph in the blender and pushed the blase' button.

Demned froggies. Prime fer giggin' they are, sez I.

I think the scrambled text is intended to defeat spam detection algorithms, by appearing to be legitimate text. Once the spam filter passes the email, they know they have a live address, and can send you more spam.