Random Thoughts

Blackfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Pat, you didn't, the artist did!!! ;):lol::o

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Hehe, I heard your Ed Foxe story from Foxe himself at Reenactorfest. He says you've got a great English accent. :blink:

:lol:

Wow. I am truly honored. Of course, I was three sheets to the wind by the time he arrived... and I seem to recall at some point the accents became quite outlandish... I think by the end of the evening I was doing Cheech Marin.

Truth be told... I love doing silly accents.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Within the hour, Saddam Hussein will be getting a short drop and a sudden stop. I'll be raising a glass in honour of the event.

I question that....

I'm not sure how much our Country has lied to us about that...

Iraq is all kinda fucked up... Hussein kinda kept that (yah icky( but kinda together)....

If we can decide to hang Hussein... can wwe do the same thing if it can be proved that Bush lied to us?

Kinda that Blibical bit... bout throwing the first stone..........

Saddam Hussein was a brutal dictator. However, he was of no concern to us until we decided to invade his country.

America is like the world's traditional nosy neighbor. We spend our time, blood, and treasure sticking our nose into other people's business, while our own home and family falls apart. :blink:

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

On rape:

I think the mideast has something that we "civilized countries" can adopt and possibly use it's intentions effectivly enough. If caught stealing they sever (cut off) an mans thumb. If caught a second time, they take the other thumb. if caught a third time they cut off a hand. I propose that ifin ye be the kind of scum to rape a woman and you are tied by D N A or caught in the act! Then society should flat have the power to cut off the slimes johnson, at the root! Save jail time and feeding the bastards. Just cut it off and I think the whole problem will surely go away......

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

We spend our time, blood, and treasure sticking our nose into other people's business, while our own home and family falls apart.  :lol:

Capt. William

I agree with you on the home front issues. Its a paradox. I took my wife to the airport for her flight to RF2, and basically had to drop her at the curb because of all this religious nut-job nonsense. Family values? I couldn't even be with my wife at the terminal! I am without words to describe how much that absolutely f***ing pissed me right the f**k off!

Remember the Steppenwolf song 'Monster'? We're in it.

Fate, I've found as o' late, has raised its ugly head ta' redeem ih'self.......

random thought of evening time, as a geology student spent last 6 years playing with 4.6 billion years so why does a day seem so long?

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Because no one has heard anything from Jim Morrison in a really long time........ does that mean that the position of Lizard King is now avalible?

If so...... I clame it....... :lol:

I AM THE LIZARD KING..........

I think it will look so dang cool an a resume..................

well if Patrick Hand has already staked claim to being the Lizard King, then I shall stake claim to another name.

I'm the King of Rock and Roll!

I don't think Elvis is going to say anything about it.....

Somebody get me a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, the Kingis hungry. Thank ya, thank ya very much.

I don't know, Patrick. There is a guy calling himself Lizzard Man, and he has all these implants, tattoos and~gulp~a split tongue. He really looks like a lizzard, but he's really creepy. I think he's probably got the Lizzard King title wrapped up. Maybe? :D

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Here's one:

I was in the store yesterday,rolling my eyes as I walked through the lingerie section,and the thought occured:what is the deal with men and the whole garter belt thing? Wouldn't they prefer bare legs and feet with something pretty and skimpy(some effme heels for effect are nice)? I refuse to wear them,they always seem to be in the way. Guys,enlighten us. Girls,any share my feelings on this?

Not quite so much a random thought as an interesting question...

My take on it... maybe it has something to do with accentuating the female form... isn't that part of the function of lingerie anyway? Or maybe it is just a societal programming thing? Obviously, they aren't popular in every culture on this planet, and maybe only popular in a minority of them at that.

My Home on the Web

I don't know, Patrick. There is a guy calling himself Lizzard Man, and he has all these implants, tattoos and~gulp~a split tongue. He really looks like a lizzard, but he's really creepy. I think he's probably got the Lizzard King title wrapped up. Maybe? :D

She means this guy...

The%20Lizard%20Man%204.jpg

Dedicated to being different in a world where we are all unique.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

I refuse to wear them,they always seem to be in the way.

Another thought on the subject... since the object of lingerie is to entice the male of the species into a mating act, should not the female of the species adorn herself in the type of decoration that the male desires to see her in?

My Home on the Web

I've seen this guy. Ever see the one who is turning himself into a cat? Just not my cup of tea...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/