Random Thoughts

Blackfoot

I think it has something to do with our hyper-active sense of adventure! Of course, one of the key traits of Sagittarius is freedom loving. Which makes us natural born rebels. As philosophers, we are always dreaming up some goofy ideas. And because everybody loves us, we are great leaders of mutinies! On the flipside, sooner or later we put our hooves in our mouths and find ourself alone on some island, victims of our inability to keep our mouths shut when we should have.

:lol:

Sounds like my brother! ;);)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If fish freeze in shallower water in the winter..then can't they just be chopped out and pakaged? hmm

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

They say you cannot miss what you do not have..... bullschist. bad geology humor mates

i truely miss and resent not being able to drive.... my random thought for the day

Slainte

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Dang...Dang...Dang....

I wanted to order a $15.00 Buttplate for my musket.... looked up shipping...... it would be $10.00 .....

Somehow .... that just dosen't seem right.......

I may just wait untill I can get to a rendezvous and pick one up used for less money.....

Nonono Tom... "fish stick "is wot hapens when you leaver yer bait on the dock in the sun...

Capt. Sterling sir, good luck on your "old house" project. We are in the middle of building this:

View from NW

i01398F26-9EC1-48FD-A106-F3F9A0447C58.jpg

View from SE

i5111105C-2E5D-4D96-BC1A-8E23A82BA8E5.jpg

Once the "gingerbread" is on it will bloom into the Victorian home that it was meant to be. We couldn't find anything in FL except same-ol-same-ol boxes, so we built this. It's one of the reasons I don't yet own a full-size cannon.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

desperately needing a vacation....

They say you cannot miss what you do not have..... bullschist. bad geology humor mates

Hey, as a bit of an amateur geologist, I thought it was hilarious. :lol: Have you ever heard the "Gneiss rock" one? I love being a nerd.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

Hey, as a bit of an amateur geologist, I thought it was hilarious. :lol: Have you ever heard the "Gneiss rock" one? I love being a nerd.

Yes

along with dont take me for granite

amoung many others over the years

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Capt. Sterling sir, good luck on your "old house" project. We are in the middle of building this:

View from NW

View from SE

Once the "gingerbread" is on it will bloom into the Victorian home that it was meant to be. We couldn't find anything in FL except same-ol-same-ol boxes, so we built this. It's one of the reasons I don't yet own a full-size cannon.

Wow - looks like she's blooming already. I am extremely envious!

RHJMap.jpg

random thought of the day......

they say that white light is a mixture of all colors, so why is it when I  mix all colors of my paints it comes out looking like the color of fecal  matter :ph34r:

just something to ponder.....

Maybe Bob Ross would have said you had a "happy accident" :huh:

May the winds of fortune sail you

May you sail a gentle sea

May it always be the other guy who says "this drinks on me"

http://www.susquehannarangers.com/

View from NW

View from SE

Very nice!! My Far Better Half would love this! Really into Victorian architecture. Since the first house we built when we were married was early Victorian, now tis my turn.. I keep countering with this...

Kiddhouse.jpg

tis just an artist's rendition of William Kidd's house...but I wonder if there really is any paper work in the city regarding it... I know they have some on one of the building that was supposedly across the street...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/