Random Thoughts

Blackfoot

^ Whoo! Sterling's up! *wave* Hi Captain! ye Sweede ya..

What are ye sewing tonight?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOohhh..so the tree fell out of defense?

^ Whoo! Sterling's up! *wave* Hi Captain! ye Sweede ya..

What are ye sewing tonight?

Went to see Ghost Rider, fun. Sewing...hmmm got my black wool for the mourning suit, but still at a loss for lining... so the red coat is cut, except for lining, and the grey coat pattern (1720) is adjusted and ready to go, and the black wool will be cut along with the grey tomorrow.... As soon as I can I'll order the silk for the red and grey coats and black linen for the mourning coat... but two more weeks before the spending money comes in ... then lining and Whydah Cartridge boxes from Captain Midnight!! Woo hoo!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Sterling yer a one man reenactment. One day you'll walk outside, and it WILL be the 18th Century..

Random thoughts......Yah... right.... went out tonight... saw a buncha nice looking women..... nothing I could do......hornyer than snot.... but hadda behave...... that sux......................but like I typed... what can you do................

There are times when being single really really sux... and sorry... tonight is one of them....... wagh......

If I were closer Patrick I'd hug you. You would probably still not get lucky (I like my men stockier ;) ) but I'd hug you!

....she says form the safe distance of the OTHER coast! ;)

Besides Patrick, "She liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ;):blink:

Wow..BlackJohn posts outside of Twill :blink:

enjoying it....

Sterling yer a one man reenactment. One day you'll walk outside, and it WILL be the 18th Century..

Workin on it!! Workin on it!! :huh:;):lol::huh: at least at my house. I have over two acreas and that is boardering on over a hundred with a creek...working on a pyrate immersion weekend right in the backyard!!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Wow..BlackJohn posts outside of Twill ;)

enjoying it....

My current stats...

2657 posts ( 1.56% of total forum posts )

Most Active In

Captain Twill

516 posts in this forum

( 25% of this member's active posts )

I doubt many here can claim as large a number of posts AND as large a number in Twill. Not that it means anything. There was a time, a year or three ago when I used to post on this forum more frequently, that my "most active in" was Beyond Pyracy, with something like 30%.

Glad you've enjoyed my posts. Likewise, I enjoy reading yours.

:) :lol:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

I doubt many here can claim as large a number of posts AND as large a number in Twill. Not that it means anything. There was a time, a year or three ago when I used to post on this forum more frequently, that my "most active in" was Beyond Pyracy, with something like 30%.

Is Ed Foxe still hanging out there? I knew him on another forum. (I notice jessie from piratesinfo is spending more time here too. :lol: )

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Is Ed Foxe still hanging out there? I knew him on another forum. (I notice jessie from piratesinfo is spending more time here too.  :lol: )

Where there? Piratesinfo? From a recent post of his on the PB forum I believe he still does post there. But I'm not certain, never posting there myself.

Ed Foxe... did I tell my Ed Foxe story here? Ok, short version. I knew him from the net for years, and when I finally met him at the Pirate Feast (which was a complete surprise) he was everything I expected him to be. It was like meeting an old friend. Very cool!

;)

My Home on the Web

Where there? Piratesinfo? From a recent post of his on the PB forum I believe he still does post there. But I'm not certain, never posting there myself.

Ed Foxe... did I tell my Ed Foxe story here? Ok, short version. I knew him from the net for years, and when I finally met him at the Pirate Feast (which was a complete surprise) he was everything I expected him to be. It was like meeting an old friend. Very cool!

:lol:

No, I meant in Twill. I know he's still over at piratesinfo. He, jess and I were all mods there.

I expect he would be everything I expect him to be as well. ;) Our birthdays are something like a day apart, so I suggested we meet in his home country to celebrate some year. Trouble is...I've never done anything about it.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

No, I meant in Twill. I know he's still over at piratesinfo. He, jess and I were all mods there.

Oh yeah, he still posts in Twill. Good thing too. He's one schmart fella!

I expect he would be everything I expect him to be as well.  ;) Our birthdays are something like a day apart...

You Sagittarians... you are all alike!

:lol:

My Home on the Web

Doesn't announcing "this is a drill" sort of defeat the purpose of having a drill in the first place? If you announce "this is a drill" during a drill, does that mean you'd announce "this is not a drill" when it's not, even though just not saying it's a drill would imply that it's not?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

I know he's still over at piratesinfo. He, jess and I were all mods there.

Yeah, it's sad, piratesinfo is kinda dying. So I have to get my pirate fix elsewhere. :ph34r:

You Sagittarians... you are all alike!

Go, Sagittarians! :ph34r:

Hehe, I heard your Ed Foxe story from Foxe himself at Reenactorfest. He says you've got a great English accent. :ph34r:

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

No way, Jessie you're a Sag too. No wonder we all got into so much trouble at RF2! :ph34r:

random: why *are* so many piratey people Sagitarians?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ Wondering that myself. Though am not one..

Quotes Sterling from a page back..

Workin on it!! Workin on it!! at least at my house. I have over two acreas and that is boardering on over a hundred with a creek...working on a pyrate immersion weekend right in the backyard

You know..for some reason, when reading all your posts about getting yer crew ready etc. I unconciously pictured your house to be a big colonial on top of a hill with woods below and you out in the snow in a long coat and your hat throwing snowballs for the dog. Inside piles of sewing everywhere amidst children, the missus, and cat and dog toys..

Long before you posted this..odd....

Go, Sagittarians! :lol:

Aye, Sagittarians rule.

I think it has something to do with our hyper-active sense of adventure! Of course, one of the key traits of Sagittarius is freedom loving. Which makes us natural born rebels. As philosophers, we are always dreaming up some goofy ideas. And because everybody loves us, we are great leaders of mutinies! On the flipside, sooner or later we put our hooves in our mouths and find ourself alone on some island, victims of our inability to keep our mouths shut when we should have.

;)

My Home on the Web

Drills,

Agh..don'y say that word..they just loooove drills here :lol:

Huh everyone here at work is trying to out cordial each other today..funny..wait an hour till the *&^* hits the fan....

You know..for some reason, when reading all your posts about getting yer crew ready etc. I unconciously pictured your house to be a big colonial on top of a hill with woods below and you out in the snow in a long coat and your hat throwing snowballs for the dog. Inside piles of sewing everywhere amidst children, the missus, and cat and dog toys..

Long before you posted this..odd....

Just about perfect.... the house, unfortunately is very much a hideous 1970s box... but tis only a temp... planning on purchasing a lot of that acreage boardering the back with the creek... will rebuild from scratch again then... Something late 17th century then... Hurricane certainly posted a very interesting place over in his Port Royal (?) exhibit link in Twill...

Crewe of the Archangel