Random Thoughts

Blackfoot

Awww good lad Taymie..you sit there awhile. with yer pirates. I'll be back later....

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't get me wrong, lovely Alyx. I'm equally sick to death of the talentless famous we're besieged with every day. Witless Spears, Lindsey "Weekend Rehab" Lohan, Parasite Hilton, Jessica Simpleton, and the rest of the pop tarts and flop tarts that garner fame for having a pulse and no knickers.

Yes, it's sad that the slow-motion train wreck that was Anna Nicole Smith finally ground to an ignominious halt. But it was inevitable. And her poor child that she left behind will be in therapy from about age 7 on, thanks to her walking pharmacy of a mother and whoever wins the upcoming game of "Spin the Daddy" That's the real tragedy.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Aye Jack,

While I can feel they sympathy for the sad person as Lady Alyx does. It is sadder how the child will be left for wont of someone who actually gives a damn.

random: Ouch, I can't go without wearing my nose ring for 3 days without it hurting to put back in.

Having a cold doesn't help either.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

OK how do I get this big silly grin off my face?...wait..no need :ph34r:

Um..The love Boat aint period matey... :ph34r:

*snicker*

Oh wait.. that was Steubing...

spalding...Steubing...

How is Puerta Vallarta this tyme o year? :ph34r:

Jes kiddin :ph34r:

Sorry if I offend, Lady Alyx.  I trash her in death as I did during her OxyContin and booze driven life.  And I'll say no more on the matter.

Hmm..booze driven life.

She's have made a fitting pirate.

Anyway, she's in a far better place than this.

And, in my opinion, many a celebrated talentless man has women swooning over them.

Funny ol' world....

My driveway is flooding. It's a frigid South Dakota winter, it should be too cold for my driveway to be flooding already! True, I expected it to happen in the spring when everything melts, but...

We have a small creek about 10 feet from our driveway. It froze months ago, but there's still water flowing, and it has to go somewhere. So it flows overtop of the already frozen bit. More freezes. I've been watching the creek swell with great interest for several weeks now. As of last night there was a slushy spot at the side of the driveway. This morning it was noticeably larger. I'm just waiting for the morning when I have to call in to work and say "Hey Doris? I, um, can't get in to work. My driveway's flooded....Yes, I do know that it's far below freezing, but you see, the way it works is..."

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

My driveway is flooding. It's a frigid South Dakota winter, it should be too cold for my driveway to be flooding already! True, I expected it to happen in the spring when everything melts, but...

We have a small creek about 10 feet from our driveway. It froze months ago, but there's still water flowing, and it has to go somewhere. So it flows overtop of the already frozen bit. More freezes. I've been watching the creek swell with great interest for several weeks now. As of last night there was a slushy spot at the side of the driveway. This morning it was noticeably larger. I'm just waiting for the morning when I have to call in to work and say "Hey Doris? I, um, can't get in to work. My driveway's flooded....Yes, I do know that it's far below freezing, but you see, the way it works is..."

Take your ship out of storage and go for a short cruise!!!!!

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

I could run home to my parents house

And Tag the Garage door with a pirate Mural! :(

I need new luggage...

Just know the differesne between "baggage" and lugage>>> :(

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."