Random Thoughts

Blackfoot

Good, definately.

Good rum, good sex, good treasure, good sex, good rum.....

Aye, I would say I'd use mine for good.

Here's ta' swimmin' wit' loose limbed women....

Iffen ah'm drunk ta' tha' brink, do prop me up, me darlin'...

But iffen ah'm anywhere near bein' sober ta' me gills, do buy me a drink!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A super power of my choice.....

x-ray vision......

would I use it for good.....

That's debatable.....

For me, looking through women's clothing would be good.....

And think what it would do for the sales of lead underwear......

Victoria Secrets could start a whole new line........

The power to understand what people actually mean.

What their intentions are.

I spend a lot of energy,unfortunately,on this. Further unfortune is actually eventually finding out. This superpower,I fear,would drive its possessor starkers.

Wasn't it in one of the Hitchhiker's books where a whole planet had been given the ability to read each other's minds so they had to resort to talking loudly all the time about nothing to thwart this ability? (Otherwise they would go insane as flintlock jack suggested.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

x-ray vision......

For me, looking through women's clothing would be good.....

And think what it would do for the sales of lead underwear......

Ok, this leads me to one of the things I've wondered about on occasion. How, exactly, could Superman see the color of Lois' underwear in the movie Superman? He might have been able to measure the dimensions of her pelvic bones, but unless "X-ray" means something different on Krypton... Even that new "backscatter imaging" X-ray machine that airports are playing with only reveals shadowy images. I suppose they could recolor the image, but that's still not able to accurately show you the color of Lois' underwear.

Am I thinking too hard again?

"Am I not?"

Yah..... takes all the fun outta x-ray vision...... :lol:

I want the kind that Superman had..... :ph34r:

Yah might be thinking too hard there, but it's fun to ponder. I'd suspend belief on this one. Even in secret agent movies the "X-Ray specs" or goggles are often touted, with said agent trying them on and looking one of his female coworkers up and down. They didn't mention impervious to lead in those movies that I can recall.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

If the X Spex saw just beyond the bra I'd buy one.

No, on second thought, I wouldn't. I'd buy two.

I think Superman is the one thinking too hard if he's spying Lois' unders. Bastard.

Yah..... takes all the fun outta x-ray vision...... B)

I want the kind that Superman had..... :huh:

:huh: Uhhh, Ya might want to think about that one again, Patrick. I mean, imagine walking into a WallMart with x-ray vision. :huh:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

"OUCH" B)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

ok xray vision in Walmart is just a bad thought to begin with. You realy don't need it since half the woman at the one by me have their underwear hanging out the backside, and not because they are showing off their thongs. It's because their ass is rolling out from their sweatpants. B)

I mean, imagine walking into a WallMart with x-ray vision.

That's the real reason Pyrates wore eyepatches..... (saving thier night vision.... ppppfffft..... some people will fall fer anything...)

And some O' them WallMart shoppers....(you know... the ones who should NEVER be alowed to EVER wear spandex.....) make that eyepatch one of me most treasured possessions........ (I have two eyepatchs just fer those tymes........)

AND rum, fer th' tymes when even the most well made sturdy eyepatch just won't help....... (lot O' Rum.....) B)

I mean, imagine walking into a WallMart with x-ray vision.

That's the real reason Pyrates wore eyepatches..... (saving thier night vision.... ppppfffft..... some people will fall fer anything...)

And some O' them WallMart shoppers....(you know... the ones who should NEVER be alowed to EVER wear spandex.....) make that eyepatch one of me most treasured possessions........ (I have two eyepatchs just fer those tymes........)

AND rum, fer th' tymes when even the most well made sturdy eyepatch just won't help....... (lot O' Rum.....) :lol:

Kind of goes along with that bumper sticker... spandex isn't a right, its a privilege... :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

verra true to the above statement

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

I think Superman is the one thinking too hard if he's spying Lois' unders. Bastard.

If I recall it correctly (it's been quite awhile), she asked him if he could see what color underwear she had on. So Supe is not entirely at fault.

"Am I not?"

If I recall it correctly (it's been quite awhile), she asked him if he could see what color underwear she had on. So Supe is not entirely at fault.

Then,mayhaps,he could control the depth or strength of his sexray vision? So if he's squinting it probably means he's undressed you with his eyes. :D

Bastard. :blink:

Mayhaps she was asking for it *raised brow*

I'm betting no thong for Lois. Granny panties all the way, pulled up to her naval. (echhh!) Missionary mundane. No woofin' either. I'm out.

Superman can have her.

Agh...I'm not into women but even I didn't need that image lol...

I'm betting no thong for Lois. Granny panties all the way

I don't think so..... You wouldn't guess is by her outter clothing ...But Lois is such a flirt, she has an entire collection of all the sexy Victoria's Secret stuff..... and some from Fredericks........ :D

Glad to see you're still here Jack! ;)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

random thought of the day......

I was recently watching a show about alien abductions, and a bunch of the people were saying they were analy probed. I then began to wonder what kind of sick perverted degenerit aliens do we have coming to this planet that have to keep stick stuff up peoples butts!

This random thought of Dennis "the blue" was brought to you by KY Jelly

Never be caught off guard by aliens with out having your KY with you.

Fine.  I'm sticking around.  Blame Booty for intervening.  I'll be here to moderate where I should, and stir up trouble where I can.  By the way; have I mentioned how much I like Irish Whiskey?  :huh:

Good for Booty! :lol:

I'd really miss your...different...sense of humor. I don't know how many times you've made me laugh out loud. Pub wouldn't be the same without ol' Mad Jack. :)

And, yeah, I think you've mentioned the whiskey thing a few times. :huh:

~~ Random thought, question:

Ever buy something just because the name sounded interesting? I bought some green tea only because I couldn't resist something named "Sky Between the Branches." I bought purple/black iris plants named Queen of Night, because they gave me a sort of "vampire flower" vibe.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog