Royaliste Holloween Ghost Cruise..

the Royaliste

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) "Prince Dakkar's ruff draft is back under Jolly Rogers or somewhere!..Already kinda been figured...RR's modified to look like sick, twisted Skull, with top flourish wrapping around to finish 'skull' look'...crossed cutlasses, etc...'Search', me pretties!!!!...RRRR, 'o course, they should 'match'!"............ :ph34r:

RoyalisteStandard2.jpg

Ahoy Capt'n!!!!

A fort be a nice target Mate, sitting all alone and waitin fer us? Wait!!!! We killed them already! Is there anything left in the Bay that we haven't splattered with powder?

Talk about a great day, four of us duking it out and flashing powder like crazy. Twas a day to remember....

To all who sailed aboard the Royaliste, it was great meetin ya or see'in ya again....

:lol:

Saber

I'll bring the henna next Hallows...do a nice tattoo..R on each cheek.....well, ye'd have to stand fer six hour for the colour to be good.

I had the temerity to do an idea sketch for the flag....but I haven't been able to figure out how to get pics up?..........

am I guess'n that me rhyme was so bad..............?...............

I'll bring the henna next Hallows...do a nice tattoo..R on each cheek.....well, ye'd have to stand fer six hour for the colour to be good.

I had the temerity to do an idea sketch for the flag....but I haven't been able to figure out how to get pics up?..........

am I guess'n that me rhyme was so bad..............?...............

Ye upload the scanned sketch to your own webspace, then link to it on yer post. :)

Wish I could have been there! Looks like a great time!

Thanks for posting such amazing pictures! You couldn't have gotten a better day! We hear on the coast of the Northern Atlantic haven't seen a sky so blue in an eternity!

It's also nice to see what the people really look like here!

The sound of the Mermaid's song shall calm the raging sea.

breakthrouth.jpg

Damn!! Photo #8 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

That is truly amazing because the flare up is so quick that you don't see it. I'd like to add that one to the Tales of the Seven Seas website photos and next time when someone asks why they can't bring their kids to a sea battle, this should explain it pretty clearly.

The others are great too, but I had to comment on #8. That was a one in a million shot Captain Jack!! Well done to you and Nyre, whosoever had their finger on the button!!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Photo #8 is truly awesome!

That's me Pyrate setting me ablaze as he usually does!! :)

Fire me up, Baby, Fire me up!!

:lol:

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

especially #8...my favorite. :huh::huh::huh:

GREAT photos. Yes, #8 is just amazing! BOOM!

Oh! Newsflash! Got sent photos of the Royaliste from the vantage of the Chieftain and the Lady. I'll put them up when I get home tonight, but will post a couple here in the interim. Just let me crop 'em in Photoshop...heh, heh, heh... :huh: