Royaliste Holloween Ghost Cruise..

the Royaliste

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Ahoy and Avast!......The 'Wind of Change' are already upon us (as you all may notice on the way to work!), temperature dropping 25 degrees today, a sharp contrast to the fine stuff we've had...Please use a little good sense and dress or bring a change accordingly!...RRR..'Kin we git 'lil punkins inna cannon?....Naw, the Coasties 'd frown a mite!'....... :lol:

RRR..'Kin we git 'lil punkins inna cannon?....Naw, the Coasties 'd frown a mite!'....... :ph34r:

Aaaarrrr aye! what a' excellent variation on the tiny tykes sling'n 'em down the street after hours....carved pumpkin heads...... fly'nnnnnn through the airrrrrrrrr :ph34r: .............

Aye and sorry to be miss'n it all........Do it again next year?

:ph34r:

RR, really....a tattoo? Sounds......extremely permanent.

Raises a question.....what be the source of the RR "quote"? (it's great...be it your own creation?)

"Aye, Zephyr!...'Twill be fun, and a 'blast,!.... And, yes, we'll be doin' it next year, unless I'm down in Southern Ca. in Sea Battles......The Quote is purely me(original top line, and Hellava, lower visual).....the opposing 'double RR's' are plainly visible in photos, such as the 'Quill's recent 'Drakes Bay' additions...Carved from mahogany, and painted with gold flake, they have been there for25 years to date... They are the predominent Logo of this notorious little Pyrate Shyppe.... ..On Her stern quarters, both sides....And soon to be Her new Jolly Roger...Hmmm, ..the tattoo?, aye, a permanent statement to be sure!.....But, Hellava's worth every remaing moment"...looks down at signature, rubs bite mark on arse, and smiles again......... :ph34r:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Big Wind, Big swells, great day!!!!!!1

God I love that stuff, is there anything better then the salt spray crashing over the bow, sails stiff and full, wheel humming in your hands telling you she's locked in the slot?

Can't wait till Friday Mates. NOTHING beats a good following sea!!!!!

Aye Cap'n!!! T'will be a fine night o' rabble rousin' Friday and a bloody battle on the high seas Saturday!

We figured out how to rig Jeff with a voice box... we're gettin' him a baby monitor, so that we can be a fair distance away and make Jeff talk to passers by! HARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! So pirates, be thinkin' o' good lines fer ol' Jeff to say-

"Arrrr ye' be a fine wench! Wanna scrub me back?"

"Hands off me treasure!"

"Avast mate! Give me a bite o' yer burrito! I be starvin' to death!"

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

"Aye, Aye, Sipmates!...Me blood's beginnin' ta boil (Hellava, Sugar?)...But, Aaaarrrgh!..the cannon's be sportin' fresh paint, the decks are ready, and the Jolly's jumpin' for action!..just brings some extra clothes (always a good plan at sea),...and your best Piratical Attitudes!!!!..Loadin' portside batteries!...Step lively!..Prepare to come about!.......RRRRRRR!"....... :ph34r:

Aye to that, 'Quill!..An', a bit 'o an' afterthought, but, ..the Saturday mornin' hunt for the 'Interceptor' (just hadda say it!)...will not be returning to any harbor but me own!...( Pelican Harbou, Sausalito), So do plan accordingly, an' be ready for one 'Hellava' night on the Waterfront, raidin' Fisherman's Wharf, (might even plunder Ghiradelli Square, 'chocolat')...hit the clubs, why, Pyracy all o'er the town!....Then nighty- night on the 'ole Square-rigger!......Aye!....... B)

Aye to that, 'Quill!..An', a bit 'o an' afterthought, but, ..the Saturday mornin' hunt for the 'Interceptor' (just hadda say it!)...will not be returning to any harbor but me own!...( Pelican Harbou, Sausalito)

I think the latest ferry outta there is what, around 5:30 at night or somesuch?

M'thinkin' I'm good, Cap'n.

*blink*

Waitaminit.....M'outta RUM!!!! *stare!*

Oh...only outta Private Stock. I got me Malibu outta me ears.... B)

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

...be ready for one 'Hellava' night on the Waterfront, raidin' Fisherman's Wharf, (might even plunder Ghiradelli Square, 'chocolat')...hit the clubs, why, Pyracy all o'er the town!

Piracy AND chocolate! My God, how can it get any better'n that? I can't wait!! Friday can't come soon enough!

B)

"Aye, Zephyr!...'Twill be fun, and a 'blast,!.... And, yes, we'll be doin' it next year, unless I'm down in Southern Ca. in Sea Battles......The Quote is purely me(original top line, and Hellava, lower visual).....the opposing 'double RR's' are plainly visible in photos, such as the 'Quill's recent 'Drakes Bay' additions...Carved from mahogany, and painted with gold flake, they have been there for25 years to date... They are the predominent Logo of this notorious little Pyrate Shyppe.... ..On Her stern quarters, both sides....And soon to be Her new Jolly Roger...Hmmm, ..the tattoo?, aye, a permanent statement to be sure!.....But, Hellava's worth every remaing moment"...looks down at signature, rubs bite mark on arse, and smiles again......... :ph34r:

Aye, then congratulations on your happiness! RR !

and to yer flag! :ph34r: long may it wave!

I'll watch for photos....

(think'n a designing me own......no ship but ye got to start somewhere......)

If ye be in So. Cal waters next Hallows, I'll certainly see the show (depending on me horoscope be'n false, as it usually is).....and that be a long way off..........).

Hope ye and all will drink a toast to those with ye in spiiiiirrrrrriiit.........

........chocolate and rum....in the same sentence......it's enough to curl me hair...

Thanks, Lass!...yep, pirates all over the waterfront, should be fine , indeed! Hopin' ye kin make one 'o these gatherings, live kinda!.......Picture this: Pirates , 20-30, board 'Muni', ride to Fisherman's Wharf, terrorise and plunder the tourista's, raid the choclolate factory, hijack another 'Muni', divide 'plunder' back at Ship!..Hmmmm.....

Correction Cap'n!!! Ye' be a mite fergitful at times. Pirates do not RIDE muni.... Pirates BOARD muni and RAID muni in what t'will go down in San Francisco history as THE GREAT MUNI MUTINY!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Now that's a little more like it! :(

Aaarrr ye be a cruel pirate to be tormenting me so! I may be attempt'n to extract a promise that ye all be having a joyous (raucous (?))celebration an be repeat'n the event next year an I'll be move'n heaven an earth to be there for it!!! And we who can't attend will be look'n forward to the pics to drool over in the mean while (where's me thesaurus...I be need'n a more pyratical word for drool.....)

????give Jefff a line about the Beverly Hills Diet....Atkins....I been on the low carb'n mate.....Aaarrr matey ye be giv'n up that food or I'll run ye through with me cutlass!!!.....it's personal I be so sick of me low carb'n friends....go'n on and on about it aat any an all events OMG! I were up late last night an me fingers are sore from curling orange and black ribbon for BIG bags a candy to give'm :( (thought to give em beef jerkey but....well it's just not the same at the Hollows is it?)

aye, a permanent statement to be sure!.....But, Hellava's worth every remaing moment"...looks down at signature, rubs bite mark on arse, and smiles again.........

........................ RR and ()

(well, it were supposed to look like a bit mark........) :(

Slobberin' works well also for drool and when ye' needs the Thesaurus just go to www.dictionary.com and click the Thesaurus option. Another great reasource is www.rhymezone.com which will find words and phrases that rhyme for ye'...

But whose got time

to compose a rhyme

when a life of crime

takes all o' mine?

:(