• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a rare pirate named Claire,

who was bonny and quite Fair,

she Rhymed and Wrote,

working on a poem about a 'Yote,

she was found drinking rum and pulling her hair.

There was a pirate named Stynk,

who had enough coins to clink,

He gave every one some rum,

an played a tune on a drum,

then joined is all in the drink.

(apologies ta any who read this while eatin')

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye to that, 'Quill!..An', a bit 'o an' afterthought, but, ..the Saturday mornin' hunt for the 'Interceptor' (just hadda say it!)...will not be returning to any harbor but me own!...( Pelican Harbou, Sausalito), So do plan accordingly, an' be ready for one 'Hellava' night on the Waterfront, raidin' Fisherman's Wharf, (might even plunder Ghiradelli Square, 'chocolat')...hit the clubs, why, Pyracy all o'er the town!....Then nighty- night on the 'ole Square-rigger!......Aye!....... :ph34r:

Arr, now this be confusin' me..

The Wharf is North Beach, isn' it?

An' we're goin' ter South Beach?

We'll be a bit of a jaunt away...but ye know...it wouldn' take us much ter ride th' cable cars...

*shifty eyes*

COMMANDEER THE CABLE CARS!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Thanks, Lass!...yep, pirates all over the waterfront, should be fine , indeed! Hopin' ye kin make one 'o these gatherings, live kinda!.......Picture this: Pirates , 20-30, board 'Muni', ride to Fisherman's Wharf, terrorise and plunder the tourista's, raid the choclolate factory, hijack another 'Muni', divide 'plunder' back at Ship!..Hmmmm.....

..."Ah, me Penny, Penny, Penny!..Read slower, me Pretty!...And, South Beach, yes, but, 'Fisherman's Wharf' at the bottom of Hyde Street isn't at all considered 'North Beach"!..Matters not, 'twill be a fabulous night 'o raidin' and plunderin'!..........Canna' wait, meself!!!!....RR!

Aye, the lady sailed into the bay,

apparently queen of the quay,

till the pyrate most Royal,

did her to battle entoil,

as Pyrates be call'n Foreplay!

Said her captain "this be go'n to far!"

"My ship be too lovely to mar!"

she did hear as she run

under the pyrate'n gun

from the RR a loud "au revoir!"

:lol:

..."Ah, me Penny, Penny, Penny!..Read slower, me Pretty!...And, South Beach, yes, but, 'Fisherman's Wharf' at the bottom of Hyde Street isn't at all considered 'North Beach"!..Matters not, 'twill be a fabulous night 'o raidin' and plunderin'!..........Canna' wait, meself!!!!....RR!

It was the chocolate. Th' moment someone started up 'bout chocolate...I was a goner...

*snickering mightily!*

Edited to Add: An' that was Quill goin' on 'bout chocolate, I realized. Heh.

See? The Penny's brain's been addled the last few days. Too long on land, methinks....

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

Lucky Penny, do you still have the email with directions and the South Beach Harbor website? If you need one, let me know before noon tomorrow so I can resend.

Got 'em. Sent 'em to me work. An' it's got your contact info, so all should be good.

I need t' be findin' out about me friend..she got in a car accident yesterday an' I'm hopin' she be in shape tomorrow for things. :lol: I have yet to hear from her since yesterday when she called me.

*there is no emoticon for the worried pirate...*

After hearing all of the talk concerning chocolate, a small, slightly grotesque creature crawls out from under the Nav. station, where he normally stays hidden, and seeks out a new place to wait in anticipation....A true cocoa Demon at birth, a life at sea has altered it's existence to preying on unsuspecting chocolate addicts frequenting the lower decks 'o the Tallship....It's wait won't be long, the hour approaches.............. :lol: ......Look's down, see's 'is bay-bee doll, :lol: , and blows 'er a kiss!......(Damn! she's Magnificent!)

Wishing your sail upon the Royaliste on this All Hallows Eve be a safe one.....I know it will be a fun one!

I'll be aboard tonight, raising a tankard or two, in spirit.

:lol:

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

I need t' be findin' out about me friend..she got in a car accident yesterday an' I'm hopin' she be in shape tomorrow for things. :lol: I have yet to hear from her since yesterday when she called me.

*there is no emoticon for the worried pirate...*

Good grief. Here's thinking good thoughts about your friend. Hope she's doing ok. :lol:

Talked to her late last night. She's still in an' doin' all right from th' sounds o' things.

Just outta curiousity..how long will the sea battle last, an' when's a rough time frame as to when we'll be in Sausalito? The friend was curious because she has an event in th' evenin' to head to..

M'self? I don' care. I 'ave every plan ter jus' take me sweet ol' time.

*eyes Carrie's new rankin'* Doesn' take long, does it mate? :)

:huh:

Arrrrrrrrrr Penny,

Hope yer friend be alright lass.... we be thinkin' good thoughts fer her. Tell the lass that if she's not up fer piratin' jest yet, we be

understanding her preeeeedicament. Thar will be plenty more adventures fer her t' be a-joinin' us on!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

"With the 'RAIN!' coming down hard at present, I haven't a clue wot the 'Lady'll do!...Either way, back in the slip 'afore dark!...prob'ly four,,,,,or so's.......'Rum?"..looks out at rain, and frowns....." No 'Lady', hmmm, one or thereabouts......... :huh:

Rainin' in Sausalito....?

Not surprisin'. Seems San Francisco is chilly, but there is sun peekin' out as I look outside. Of course, this be right now...

I'm comfy in me pirate clothes, with a slight backup o' thermal knickers...

(Ice-balls a'bouncin' offa the kettle on me 'ead)..Looks north-west, and replies..."Mount Tamalpais, bucous bad JuJu!".......closes hatch, miserable.......... :huh:

Ick.

Ice.

Rain.

*Cracked Carrie mutters a very unpiratical "Oooh, spiffy weather..." and resolves to run by home after work ends (at noon) and put an extra hoodie sweatshirt in the bag...*

*has a realization*

*looks in suitcase*

Ruddy 'ell. What kinda packin' job is this???

Forgot me brush. Didn' bring a sweatshirt....hmm..trip to Old Navy for me, methinks...jus' a quick one...?

So aye, if I be a wee slowish, that be why. I may 'ave ter do a quickie shop.