Royaliste Holloween Ghost Cruise..

the Royaliste

Another thing o' note..

Me friend called again..she 'ad to do some things today, an' it's wiped 'er right tired, so she be stayin' home ter rest this eve. Alas...

Could be worse though, an' I'm glad it isn't. *relieved look!*

And curses..I left me baldric at home.

*mutter*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAArr! Thanks ter the fine Captain and First Mate of The Royaliste! Redd had a blast on Hallerween! And thanks ter all the generous folk who I had the good fortune ter finally meet in person...oh, and sorry fer all them BAAADD mental pictures, LuckyPenny.

Sadly, I be one o' the first ashore fer the weekend. But! The time I spent with the fine salts aboard the Royaliste was wonderful. Stormin' Frisco on Friday were an interestin' experience ter say the least. Lucky Penny were relentless in her Carnation Beatings (profusely about the head and neck!) However, I had ter lend a hand to me other salts at The Haunted Forest (set teardown) on Saturday, so I wasn't present fer the sea battle.

More Later! <_<

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

RRRRR!..Well, the Ship's back in Harbour; all is well, All Hallow's eve went terrrriffic, the Sea Battle was... 'spectacular!!!!'.. A "Hellava" weekend!!....Four ship's, plenty 'o hollerin' between vessels, and more cannon fire than I Aye can describe!...Plenty 'o fine pictures, The 'Interceptor' takin' a few well timed rouds in the..well, ne'ermind!....The 'Quill's headed home, so the facts and film at eleven!!!!....Many thanks to the crews 'o the 'Lady Washington', 'Hawaiian Chieftain', the schooner 'Alderbaron' for a wonderful ending to a great weekend, and for that matter, this year's sailing season!.... And 'o course, me fine crew from 'Tales of the Seven Sea's',..... Saber, Poison Quill, Lucky Penny, Cracked Carrie, Redd October..( Welcome Aboard!), and alla the guests who kept us ' Fun Natzi's' happy!.....now, can't stand the wait......Gawd!..Great photo's!.......Jeesh, whatta day!............. <_<

Aye! Me an' Nyre (Pam) wants ta thank The Royalliste, 'is first mate, Quill an' Saber fer allowin' us ta come aboard. Twas a grand time raidin' San Francisco an' a glorious battle at sea. The best time me wife an me 'as 'ad in a long time! :lol::ph34r::lol:

Me seconds Redd <raises tankard> Thanks ta all of the fine folk that we met an' 'ad the good fortune ta meet in person!

The next round be on me

:ph34r:

~ Jack Bartholemew

Ahoy mates,

Halloween out and about in the city was fun, but the sea battle was.... SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! I am so wiped out, I'm just going to give you a few photos tonight, but I'll post details and more photos tomorrow.

LWLadyChiefSwivel.JPG

Here is Lucky Penny Hawking lighting delivering a stern shot to the Lady Washington, check out the fire coming from the muzzle!

LWPennyShot1.JPG

Here is "Hellava" smokin' the Lady Washington

LWHellavaSmokesLady.JPG

Hellava spattered in blood (we'll tell you whose in the detailed post tomorrow!)

LWHellava4.JPG

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

On an unrelated note...

...Sweet Neptune's Britches!  When did I become a "pyrate captain"????  I need ta stop postin' quite so much.  I've risin above my station!

Carrie me dear, I'm suspect'n we be the only ones concerned with the promotion, I never looked for the responsibility, be'n more a lone-wolf personality me self. :lol: One can eventually become "Dread", which sound rather nice, I be thinking of adding it to me stationary.....

Congratulations all on yer successful raid and plundering! Hope the weather abated long enough to not rain on yer parade! AAaarrr nothing more irritable than a cold, wet, sober pyrate, makes 'em irrrrrassable.....sober? yer weren't much sober were ye?

Looking forward to more pics...

Aaaarrrr Happy haunting Mateys......... :lol:

Gawd!..Great photo's!.......Jeesh, whatta day!............. :ph34r:

T'was a PERFECT day. And, aye, adding my thanks to the others who were aboard, both Friday and Saturday -- particular thanks to the Cap'n and to Quill and Saber. Great meeting Penny and Redd and all t'others. Not to mention the spectacle of FOUR SHIPS blasting away!

I had more festivities Saturday night and didn't get back until well into Sunday morning. But once I get meself somewhat put together, I'm off to develop photos and scan 'em!

Arrrrr, I be a happy pirate!

BOOM baby!

:lol:

Hellava spattered in blood (we'll tell you whose in the detailed post tomorrow!)

Oh Dear...See what happens when Redd leaves ship early! Someone else takes his place as the accident prone pirate. Hope the wounded mate be alright. :lol:

I, too, am going ter be posting pictures soon (technical disputes with me flemish painter)...

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Ahoy, Mateys,

And thanks to Cracked Carrie and Lucky Penny for telling me o' this site!

Twas a pleasure sailin' with ye on the Royaliste yesterday (as well as with me friends Bob and Claire, Cap'n Gary and Magic Larry as well as the rest o' ye piratical types) and doing battle with the Lady Washington (although after the whitewallin' we gave 'er, I wouldn't call 'er quite a lady no more)...

Lookin' forward to many more 'appy encounters with everyone and sharin' stories of darin' and adventure!

Argh....

Ahoy and Avast, Privateer Pete!.... Welcome aboard 'ere in Cyberville, since ye've already been aboard for a real life adventure!....."Twas a pleasure, Mate, an' more out on the sea lanes ahead!..Lookin' forwr'd to the " Poison Quill's Quartermaster's account 'o the weekend!...RRRRRRoyaliste!!!"............ :o

FINALLY after beating my webspace into submission, I've gotten some photos up of the event! (I have "free" webspace with Earthlink, and my graphics-intensive pages are finally overwhelming it. Spent most of the evening compressing OTHER images already up on the site to make room for these new ones! Argh. Not "ARRR"...argh.)

Anyway...

http://home.earthlink.net/~cstaehle/piratebattle.html

These photos are down-sized. If anybody who was there (or not, I suppose) wants the photos in their true size, let me know and I can email them to you!

Next post, I'll talk piratically...I promise...

:) "Bloody Bloomin' 'eck, women!..A Dyn- a mite job so far!....Canna' wait fer the Battle!...(Really nice, Carrie!)"......Finest kind yet, shipmates!!!........ :o

Why, thank ye, Cap'n! How can you go wrong with such beautiful ships? Remind me in a month and I'm goin' ta go fishin' on the web to see if any tourists aboard the Lady or the Chieftain might have posted pictures of their own. Might get a few of the Royaliste in action that way!

And didja SEE how close we were to the Lady's backside?? Ha!

(Can't wait for the rest, meself!)

*crouches in front of screen, hitting "refresh" every so often.* :o

:) "Bloody Bloomin' 'eck, women!..A Dyn- a mite job so far!....Canna' wait fer the Battle!...(Really nice, Carrie!)"......Finest kind yet, shipmates!!!........ :o

Oh! And Royaliste, and everybody else who was there...if you see anything glaringly inaccurate on my page (saying a ship is one, when it's actually another, or something equally stupid), please let me know?