What Are You Cooking Tonight?

The Doctor

Calimari steaks, simple pasta with butter and fresh-grated romano cheese (the good aged stuff), and spinach.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ah, thank you so very much. Aye, I cook the same way. I never measure anything out. Wow, now I am excited. I will definitely try this as soon as possible. I really appreciate you taking the time to write it out.

Thanks Again.

Hugs to ya.

You are most welcome, though I must amend....Add one can of Rotel to that above mentioned list. Pst....And it becomes more flavorful the second time around, much like most things of this nature. :P

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg

Steamed ham with cornbread stuffing and veggie medely of cauliflower, carrots and broccoli.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Jill I'm coming for dessert!!! :(

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 3 weeks later...

Homemade Potatoe Soup with Ham, Parsley and Onions.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Glass of wine/beer and oyster shooters for starters! (We only eat these when we go to the coast and buy the oysters REALLY fresh) For those never having tried this ambrosia, oyster shooter = one or two fresh raw oysters in a shot glass, fresh lime juice squeezed over them, and a dab of hot sauce. Then snarf it all down in one gulp. Yum!

Then, hummm...chuck steak roasted in the oven with shitake mushrooms, onions, carrots and celery and served with wild rice. :rolleyes:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

OK Ransom..you are definately tougher than me...

Oyster shooters *ergh :rolleyes:

I'm sure they're delicious..I just havent the fortitude lol

much as I love seafood.

Tonight is angel hair pasta with green and yellow squash, onions, garlic, cherry tomatoes and eggplant stewed into a nice topping. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

goes great with garlic bread...which I am skipping...sigh

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Hash, Boiled Beans, and Hoe Cakes, with Turkish Fashion Coffee.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last night, my husband made dinner for me, which was very delicious and much appreciated. Baked ham and steamed garden mixed vegetables.

Tonight we are goin' out to dinner.....WhoooHooo.....been lookin' forward to Chinese.

Mmmmm, Chinese leftovers from last night. Yum!!!

Hmmm, don't know yet, but I am starved.... :ph34r:

This evening when went to our friends house. And as always, they cook a good meal. We had Homemade turkey and stars soup then grilled hamburgers with cheese and the works of couse. Homemade dutchapple pie and chocolate-peanutbutter brownies for dessert. Fantastic!!!

Salsbury Steak with Brown Rice and Gravy...but I still got a cravin' for Chinese :lol: