What Are You Cooking Tonight?

The Doctor

Guests for dinner so..

My best Goat and feta cheese salad with mixed baby greens, raddichio, delicate slices of apples, walnuts, a few craisins and tiny strips of celery. Add a homemade vinigrette and cranberry chicken. mmmmm

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Probably more homemade chicken soup, as my husband is down with the flu. :(

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Huzzah for leftovers!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

and friends to come over and help ya finish em...especially when they bring more wine :ph34r:

18th century Chicken Pudding... a Williamsburg recipe. It was .... bland...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Low sodium saltines and Smuckers Raspberry Preserves.....oh wait <_< lol

well I was too sleepy to cook. . or eat for that matter* yaaawn *

Wow my friend cooked a delicious meal tonight. We had fried chicken wings, homemade frenchfries, spaghetti squash, fried cabbage, and corn on the cob, with green ice tea to drink. Absolutly delicious. Needless to say I have a very happy tummy right now. :rolleyes:

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Dirty Rice the good old Creole way. Magnifique!!

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg

mmmm sounds yummy. Tonight was a rice night I suppose.. Mom and bro were over, so I made those little lamb chops (with garlic, rosemary and Worchestershire) with minted parsley rice and some fresh beets on the side. MMmmm.

Toasted a couple marshmallows on the stove after. MWah! perfection!

Tonight we had macaroni covered with a chili sauce made with crushed tomatoes, chili tomatoes, kidney beans, corn and a variety of herbs and garlic then topped with melted shredded cheese. For the side I made home made ginger biscuts.

And for dessert....vanilla chocolate chip pudding, mmmmm.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Mind ye i dinae claim a can of soup ina crockpot to be cooking, but it is what i can manage for this eve.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Well for tonight it is gonna be something easy. We are having sloppy joes with a side dish of sweet corn.

• 2 weeks later...

Well last night we had BLT's (bacon, lettuce and tomato) with cheese and mayo on toasted buns. Our side dish was corn.

Then for dessert we had Dark Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Fudge icing.

Tonight we are having....

Honey Mustard BBQ's with left over corn and a salad.

Hmm, well last night we had friends over for dinner. It was very nice.

I made Hawiian Chicken with pinapple, pear, passion fruit, and cherries with bread crumbs seasoned with ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, anise and cloves and a wee bit of brown sugar.

as for a side dishes we had fressh peas, baby carrots with brown sugar and cinnamon, homemade biscuits, and a fruit dish of pinapple, cherries, passion fruit and pears to go with the chicken.

And Cathy brought a nice crisp salad with cherry tomatoes, yellow, red and green peppers chopped up, cucumber and carrots.

To drink we had homemade earl grey ice tea that Dorian made. He makes the best ice tea ever.

And for dessert we had chocolate chip, m & m cookies.

So for tonight I am thinking we will have spaghetti with meat balls and garlic bread. With leftover carrots and peas and some salad.

Swordfish on the barby...with lemon&butter sauce. Mom drove from R.I. to NJ with the big fishie in an ice cooler (...well meat cutlets cut down to size, not he whole fish....though can you imagine a seven foot fish with a pyrate's cutlass for a nose stuffed inside a minivan). $7 a pound! Nearly half the price than here in NJ and twice the freshness.

SHIP2-1.jpg

Thanksgiving Dinner:

Turkey stuffed with Skirlie (traditional Scottish oatmeal & onion mixture)

Cranberry sauce

Mashed potatoes

Gravy

Buttercup squash with peas

Apple pie & Cherry pie for dessert

pirate-jenny-text.jpg