What Are You Cooking Tonight?

The Doctor

Whole wheat spaghettini, with Primo Romano Cheese & Basil sauce, to which I'll add a package of veggie ground "meat".

And salad from a bag.

Not so much "cooking" as "assembling".

[Wow, Jenny. Your Beach Party menu sounds delicious!]

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Baked breaded chicken with potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli, with chives, pepper and garlic then marinated in Mediteranian dressing.

And for dessert....mint chip chocolate pudding.....mmm, heaven.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Nay, dear Hester. I have my own recipe that I use to bread my chicken with. I create a combination of herbs with regular bread crumbs.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Nay, dear Hester. I have my own recipe that I use to bread my chicken with. I create a combination of herbs with regular bread crumbs.

Ah, Briar Rose, I thought perhaps you'd be the "from scratch" type!

And Haunting Lily, your dinner sounds delicious. Paprika & sherry & cream -- that sounds like Newburg sauce. Yum! Haven't had that in ages.

Mr. H. is ordering our dinner on-line as I type. Swiss Chalet ... an anaemic housewife's best friend!

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Salt pork with mashed peas, a side of hard biscuit and a tankard of grog. It be a right nice time, it be, if'n there be enough grog.

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Cooked..scallops over rice with a creamy red pepper sauce. Shaved carrots and some cooked cranberries. A nice Shiraz. mmm I love being home if I have time to cook.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I have my own recipe that I use to bread my chicken with. I create a combination of herbs with regular bread crumbs.

BriarRose, Do you want to trade recipes? Warning, mine is a little on the spicy side.

And Haunting Lily, your dinner sounds delicious. Paprika & sherry & cream -- that sounds like Newburg sauce. Yum! Haven't had that in ages.

Hester, it is very yummy. You're welcome to join us. The more the merrier.

Cooked..scallops over rice with a creamy red pepper sauce.

Jenny, now that sounds wonderful. I love scallops.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

BriarRose, Do you want to trade recipes? Warning, mine is a little on the spicy side.

That is a wonderful idea Lily. I enjoy sharing recipes.

As for tonight, we are going out to our friends house to eat. We were invited to dinner and I am looking forward to it immensely. Cathy is a fantastic cook. I can't wait to see what she is cooking for tonight. I am sure I won't be disappointed.

As for tonight, we are going out to our friends house to eat. We were invited to dinner and I am looking forward to it immensely. Cathy is a fantastic cook. I can't wait to see what she is cooking for tonight. I am sure I won't be disappointed.

We were not disappointed in dinner last night. Cathy made spaghetti with homemade sauce. We had crisp lettuce with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers from her garden. And she made homemade cheese bread which was absolutely divine.

Needless to say, Cathy is a very fantastic cook.

OOOh, and she gave Dorian and I the last of her Jungle Juice brew. Right now it is in the freezer waiting to be thawed out and enjoyed.....MMMmmm, there is nothing like homemade Jungle Juice.

As for tonight, well, I am not sure yet what is on the menu.

Last night we had Mexican Scrambbled Eggs with taco seasoning, garlic, and black pepper with sour cream, salsa and shredded cheese.

Tonight we will be having chicken asian fried rice with chicken stirred fried in to the rice with soy sauce, with a bit of pepper and garlic. And I am making homemade biscuits seasoned with pepper, anise, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg. Once they are done I will add butter and honey to them. MMmmm, delicious.

We're having grilled pork chops, green beans, corn on the cob and stuffing made with apples, raisins, cheddar cheese and orange juice. Sounds like a strange taste combination, I know, but it's really good.

Mmmm, sounds divine Lily. Can I have the recipe for the stuffing?

And I will be sending you some of my recipes. I didn't forget.

We are having baked ham with mashed potatoes with redskins and salad with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

Me thinks we are havin' Chicken all a King, with carrots and corn on top of homemade biscuits. Mmm, haven't had that in ages....can't wait for dinner.

A blend of beef, peas and rice with my own blend of seasonings, and toasted Indian bread.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Tonight we are having rice with chopped up turkey meat patties with homestyle gravey poured over top. Then baby candied carrots. The wee lad loves those alot.