The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

Red Cat smiles a secret smile... he knows er well it seems....

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wakes up stretches luxuriously....ahhh"

Begind to rummage through boxes and on shelves tossing items over her shoulder speaking quietly to herself...

Well we needs to get this place set fer Thanksgiving! :huh:

The rummaging stops..

Red Cat looks at Jacky over one shoulder. Various holiday items are strewn about her on the floor.

A pumkin, a valentine heart candy box, a few plastic Easter eggs, Mistletoe (she put that one aside carefully for a few weeks~plans for that one) A bust of Christopher Columbus.. (Where did tha come from?)

Wiping some glitter from one cheek she says "Well, anything fall like or just plain fun...candles, lanterns, fruit.."

Have you any suggestions Mr. Tar? Grapes perhaps? :ph34r:

I peer at the items on the floor and scratch my head. "Isn't there supposed to be one of those cornicopia horns full of fruit? Maybe some bright fall leaves? And Indian corn, gotta have that pretty indian corn."

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Pulling a peg legged scarecrow figure from one box she motions to Ransom and Jacky as she carefully unwinds chritsmas bulbs from the dolls head.."there be plenty o trunks here perhaps ye will help me t' fynde th appropriate wares?" Ahh! she exclaims fishing an inflatable pilgrim from under a box of fireworks.. "this should help!"

Ray! I believe we need some punch waal we work!"

I eye the inflatable pilgrim with sceptisism, hoping there's a hole in it and it won't inflate. It has a goofy grin on its face, like it just stole a turkey from the Indians. I look at Red Cat, rummaging in the box for more decorations. "What about candles? They're nicer than oil lamps and don't smell so bad."

Ray pulls out a large punch bowl and starts mixing liquors, then adds sparkling water and orange juice. I could swear I see wisps of smoke curling from the serface. He puts a big metal dipper in, fills a cup, and hands it to me. I take a sniff, and my eyes water. "Jeeze, Ray, any stronger, and it would melt nails." I take a cautious sip, and instantly understand what the Indian's meant when they called booze Firewater.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Hmm...clank" rustle, bang shuffle....more items come out from hiding.

A nice candle sconce.. a genie lamp? *toss*

"Ah I think in the small chest on th right there be some candles Ransom" says Red Cat handing her the sconce with care..

"Avast!"

The exclamation makes Jacky Jump almost spillin his tankard o punch which he has been imbibing.. while perched on a bar stool leaned precariously back on two legs again th bar.

He has been watching the two piratess' with a pleasantly amused smile on his lips. ~Wimmin~ he thinks to imself....

Red Cat turns and stands whisking dust, hay and glitter off her breeches. Triumphantly holding up the coveted item with one hand for all to see..

"Look what I found! It's perfect!" says she, grinning and swilling the punch Ray had set down for her.

A series of expressions cross the Cat's countenance...

Blank stare... confusion.. hmm..wonder...

Squinting one eye a bit and tilting er head 't th side she regards the pirate.

In a voice full of wonder she says

"Wall it MAY have a turkey at th front and some extra lights....

but JACKY...

ye mean 't say ye ne'r seen one o these?!

A sly smile purses her lips as she quickly places the item behind her back. Smile turns to a full grin as she faces Jacky enjoying the quizzical look upon his face...

"Wall Mr. Tar," says she narrowing her eyes a bit "Santa already has me on his goode list.... and I AM a pirate....

I'm not so sure I'm willin ta give up th information fer naught... what be in it fer meself?

*giggle*

Ransom stifles an echoed giggle behind her - she has just seen Red Cat's prize. Jenny waggles the object behind her causing Ransom to snicker despite best efforts not to.

Wit' both of the ladies fit t' be tied, apparently the holiday object behind the Cat's back is funny. Jacky tries t' catch a glimpse of the item in question; but the Cat and mouse game is now in full swing, and the Cat is quick.

Jacky tries t' look disinterested, and returns t' his drink, this just makes Red Cat giggle more.

"Oh come now luv" she says playfully plopping down next to him and selecting another mug o punch.

Still hiding the object in question she places an elbow on Jacky's shoulder and leans in close looking innocently into his eyes... don'cha wanna know? *giggle*

Red Cat pauses for effect giving him a sly grin, "Ye must ave summin ta trade for such knowledge o treasure"

:ph34r:

"Now, Red Cat, don't be teasing the poor man. Tis only fair that you give him a hint or two, sos he can have a better chance at guessing."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

"Oh come now luv" she says playfully plopping down next to him and selecting another mug o punch.

Still hiding the object in question she places an elbow on Jacky's shoulder and leans in close looking innocently into his eyes... don'cha wanna know? *giggle*

Red Cat pauses for effect giving him a sly grin, "Ye must ave summin ta trade for such knowledge o treasure"

:blink:

Seein' that Red Cat will give him no quarter, Jacky decides to bargain, "Alright pretty Red Cat, name yer price, mayhaps we can reach an accord?"

"Red Cat is only enjoyn a bit o teasin.. Jacky is just so much fun to play wi. She feels a bit guilty for Ransom's scoldin tho..Bad Cat! LOL

But seein the adorably frustrated smirk on his poor face, and bein charmed by 'is words she decides to let him in on th secret.

For a price...... :unsure:

Hmm.. eyes narrow a bit more and she scans his coat and it's deep pockets..

"Oh Jacky, any small trinket'll make me me smile :blink: aaaand I'll show ya what treasure bee behind me back! Then well be toastin th holiday ! :huh:

Red Cat leaves the pirate to think of a suitable trinket, and rushes about the pub placing leaves, fruit wi little jolly rogers stuck in it and tableware about. Ransom has selected some nice candles and th pub is bathed in a Merry glow. "Why Ransom! ye fount th Cornucopia! 't looks grande! She sends th barmate to the Tsunami Kate for some Thanksgivin grub and to invite all. hummig quietly t' erself catching a sly glance or two in Jacky's direction..

turkey.jpgOderlesseye Feast on a drum stick he wrangled from the sheeps quartermaster.. :lol: Enters the pub niosly and see Red Cat Jenny,Jacky Tar,False Ransom, doing Thankgiving decor galor! Eyes Muses at the inflatable Prilgrim.. :lol: and picks up the Period control for the boob tube

tto whatch the Buckaneers games. The volume is loud wit cheer... Eye take nother bite me turkey leg and chews wit tru grit,, Sand still falling out of my tilted tricorn from and earlier plunder party. Hey guys wheres the pumkin pie ?

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Hmm.. eyes narrow a bit more and she scans his coat and it's deep pockets..

"Oh Jacky, any small trinket'll make me me smile :lol: aaaand I'll show ya what treasure bee behind me back! Then well be toastin th holiday !

Jacky reaches into a coat pocket and pulls out a tiny silver bell, on a silver chain. "It's best we bell the Red Cat, so we mice will know when yer about!" He opens the delicate clasp, and offers t' bell the Cat.

Jane comes wandering into the tavern with a particularly sour expression on her face. It's obvious she doesn't like these holidays that require such mundane tasks as cooking, house cleaning & visiting relatives. She sets three pies (pumpkin, sweet potato & pecan) on a table along with a spray can of whipping cream

"Aw right, where's tha rum. Less get this rotten 'oliday o'er wif quick!"

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Jacky reaches into a coat pocket and pulls out a tiny silver bell, on a silver chain. "It's best we bell the Red Cat, so we mice will know when yer about!" He opens the delicate clasp, and offers t' bell the Cat.

"ting!" Red Cat sees the prize Jacky is holdin out and runs over. She sidles up in front of him and raises her long locks so he can place the bit of silver on her neck..

"Thanke!" she covets the trinket and gives him a kiss on the cheek!

"By the way Mr. Tar afore it gets too late the piece de resitance for our decoratin is.... THIS!"

As promised, Red Cat reveals the item she has been teasing him wi.

Proudly displaying a wee model ship with holiday lights in the rigging and a fierce looking turkey figurehead. On it's deck are little pirates having a feast and playing dice and cards. "Perfect no?" says she with a grin placing it at the center of the table amidst the peglegged scarecrow and pies. "It even plays music if ye wind it!"

groans and giggles are heard round....

Smiling over at him she says...

"Yeknow Jacky, ye can bell th cat... but don't be surprised....."

Proudly displaying a wee model ship with holiday lights in the rigging and a fierce looking turkey figurehead. On it's deck are little pirates having a feast and playing dice and cards. "Perfect no?" says she with a grin placing it at the center of the table amidst the peglegged scarecrow and pies. "It even plays music if ye wind it!"

Jacky smiles, "Tis true Red Cat, that is the perfect centerpiece fer a pirate Thanksgivin' feast!"

He chuckles to himself, "If'n she held out a little longer, she might of gotten the matchin' earrings in my other pocket, too!"