The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

Jenny steps to th bar as Ray is on a break and pours Inigo a Tequilla. "Happy Thanksgiving late" Turkey sandwiches anyone?"

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No, twas not a fruitcake game Inigo wished t' play. Tis common knowledge he is a fruitcake! (Winks back at Ransom)"

If Inigo is a fruitcake, what does that make his brother? :huh:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Maybe the Montoya's have one of those family trees that don't branch.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

All the mention of fruitcake has started to sink into the sleeping Jane's mind. She starts smacking her lips as she dreams of brandy soaked fruit cake & rum laiden egg nog. A small puddle of drool pools under her cheek as the dream continues.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Red Cat drags a chair over t' Jacky's table, turnin it backwards she has a seat and sets down a new bottle of Rum and 2 tankards,

She smiles warmly full o holiday spirit as he pours..

Shooting a thumb in Jane's sleeping direction she says "Gee, I wonder what she's dreamin of? I believe I heard 'er murmer fruitcake a moment ago?"

Inigo has dissapeared momentarily, but judging from the clattering in the kitchen and the occasional muttering in Spanish, he is likely pillaging the leftovers.

The Cat raises her cup rolling the edge against her bottom lip and looks thoughtful..."What shall we drink to then luv?"

MArroned with fruit cake.....

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

MArroned with fruit cake.....

"Fate worse than death. Maybe ya could use it for fish bait?"

I gently place a napkin under Jane's chin to catch the drool. Then I look over at Red Cat and Jacky, tet-a-tet over the table. I take my drink over and pull up a chair, grinning at the two. "So, what shall we talk about - fruitcake or Montoyas?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

"Aye!" Returning a wink and a smile Red Cat raises her tankard

"Slainte!" :blink:

Oderlesseye abates the fruit cake in platic bags like asbestos and rolls a barrel ol'e Rum with his foot over in the direction Red Cat Jenny and the back of Jacky Tars bar stool. Tyme to roll wit the Good tymes says EYE! :blink:

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

Tyme to roll wit the Good tymes says EYE! :rolleyes:

Red Cat Jenny sticks out a boot an halts th barrel afore it knocks Jacky oer like a bowlin pin.

Addressing all in th pub she raises another toast.

"A toast all aroun t' Oderleseye! The Pirate been marooned wi the evils o fruitcake! " A gasp is heard..

"Welcome back ye Scallywag and have at this keg afore we drinks it wi'out ye!" :P

She tosses a fyne pewter tankard in his direction so he can join..

A slight squeek from the floor is heard as Oderlesseye reaches and catches the fyne pewter tankard with much care as to not allow a drop to hit the ole wooden planks . Ogooling the rubies -n- saphires embedded in the tankard Eyes Thrusts the LiL treasure into the ayer and joins in the toast feeling very Honored ... B)Drink up me hearties yo HO ! The Rum is indeed smooth as Red Cat Jennys voice is as she converses wit Jacky Tar. Oderlesseye ask Them whares the rest of the plunder and ifen ye has the storie as to how ye came about posession. Ayeh Jacky Tar do ye have the Map ? Is Fruit cake island on it? Perhaps thats where the Sheep reside Ayeh? B)

Noquarter2copy.jpg

B) Oh, pleae, Eyes, don't bring up sheep! The fruitcake be bad enough! Let's just enjoy a toast and the moment. What say you?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Givin Eye's a wink n' a grin in she raises her tankard appreciation f' th fyne compliment..RedCat then leans in close t' Jacky speakin in naught but a whisper..

"Aye, y' tink we should be tellin 'im th map be in the fruitcake shaped like a sheep? We COULD use a hand in diggin it up!

Oh, pleae, Eyes, don't bring up sheep! The fruitcake be bad enough! Let's just enjoy a toast and the moment. What say you?"

GULP...

Noquarter2copy.jpg

In her sleep Jane has managed to wrap her arm the one loose fruitcake. She's begun gnawing on a corner. When the chunk comes off in her mouth she suddenly wakes up, gasping and spitting.

"ack! This un is terrible!" Her tongue sticks out, hands wiping crumbs off frantically. She wiggles a tooth to make sure it's not loose.

"Ray, bring out a bott'l o yer best brandy! Less make this thing worth eatin!"

Jane turns to a sack at her side, digging around until she pulls out a large, u-shaped saw. She begins disecting the rock hard fruit cake into thin slices, placing the pieces on a large dish. Ray appears with the brandy and eyes the questionable food with a frown. Jane smiles, pouring the liquer generously over the cakes.

"ere now, pop these near tha fire fer a bit til they're nice n warm. Thats 'ow fruit cake is ment ta be."

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

I watch with interest as Ray takes the plate of soused fruitcake to the fireplace. Unfortunately, he gets it a little too close to the flames, and it becomes fruitcake flambeau. In a mistaken attempt to put out the fire, he throws more rum over the plate, causing the flames to explode toward the ceiling. Ray drops the plate, and flaming fruitcake tumbles over the floor.

I'd help put it out, but I'm laughing too hard to move. :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Jane shakes her head at Ray, slightly disapointed that the liquer laden cake has been destroyed.

"Now thas a little too much like me ma used ta make it." She sipps from the remaining brandy in the bottle. "I swear tis a grand treat when it's not kindlin. Eye's go dig up another one. Right quick too before all this is gone missin." She waves the brandy bottle in Eye's direction, causing the others near her to jump back to avoid being hit.

With a quick duck, I avoid getting bashed in the head by Jane's Brandy bottle. The smell of smouldering fruitcake hovers in the air. Ray looks a bit discusted with all of us, and grabs a broom to clean up the mess.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I love Princess Bride. :)

A pirate by heart, a pirate in my soul

I always steal whatever I need, no self-control

I always long to sail my ship and explore the sea

So you'd better beware me!

Because Captain Pirate is near. And a girl too so fear

Don't you dare to question me and I might let you live

I fight and kill those without skill

So surrender now...and bow!

Shaking her head Red Cat begins to emerge from the shock of the fruity flambe possibly destroyin th treasure map..Thankfully it was etched in tin....She grabs a fork and gingerly begins to poke at the sticky smouldering mound which Ray has swept up..Globs of shiny gelatious fruit sticking out here and there among charred bits.

She can feel everyones eyes on her back wonderin if she's gone completely daft! :unsure:

Then someone mentions the Princess bride and suddenly she's lookin quite sane... :P