The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

"Jacky, is that Joaquin making those gasping noises? I think someone pulled out his air hose."

No, eet's worse. I farted een here, and the suit is recirculating eet!

:blink::blink: I take five quick steps backwards. Joaquin is weaving and stumbling around, his bubble head totally fogged. A strong funk is starting to eminate from his suit.

"Better get back everyone, I think he's about to burst!"

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Jacky, is that Joaquin making those gasping noises? I think someone pulled out his air hose."

No, eet's worse. I farted een here, and the suit is recirculating eet!

"Joaquin, ye must quit wit' recirculating the fart jokes!"

Jacky looks over to see if Red Cat has recovered her composure, but she is still giggling. Chole's eyes are at half mast, and she looks ready for some much needed sleep.

"Joaquin, is that suit water tight? This may be just the ticket ye lads need t' recover that cursed gold, and rejoin the living!"

(Ray has unboarded the window, which overlooks the ocean, and added a deck and patio -- For reservations for deck and patio dining, contact: William Red Wake)

Joaquin's suit is expanding and may burst at any minute. Jacky grabs the straps, on Joaquin's suit and drags him out to the deck and shoves him over the railing. After a brief free fall Joaquin hits the water.

Having no idea what Joaquin's last meal was, I grab a cheesehead hat, put it over my mouth, and laughing hesterically, run for the door.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

she settles in opting to skip the Jellyfish pancakes Eyes is relishing. "Um odorless" she calls across th room.."ye kno yer face be turnin a bit red there hope ye has a cure f the sting!" Ye cn try th syrup if ye like!

Oderlesseye now looks up from his plate and looks at Red Cat Jenny in tears un sure if da tears be from the Pancakes or Joaquins adding to the already thick air of the pub. Takes a swig of rum for the cure as he whatches the spectacle Joaquin Andamun is makin of himself though the window Ray has opened to give us some relief of fresh salty air..

Auhhh Jenny take a breath now !

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Jenny following Ransom's example clamps a cheesehat over her face now looking even more bizarre.. and makes for th porch and fresh air!

"Ack!" a muffled voice can be heard as she dashes past, nearly toppling Eyes plate o pancakes freshly replenished by a bemused Blue Mermaid.

"This cheese smells awful!" she trips over the toombstone which lets out a belabored screech sounding more like a pained squeal as the battery is running low , and lands in a heap at Inigo's feet. Looking up and tossing the offending cheese aside she grins "Avast!" :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

My laughing turns to gagging, as the cheesehead hat smells like blue cheese mixed with hair oil. I fling it into the bushes, take a gulp of fresh air, and head back to the bar, but not before removing the battery from the tombstone.

Back inside the Pub, I see Red Cat is still in histerics, and it looks like she's stepped into Eyes pancake plate. Ray has opened a window. I leave the door open and the fresh breeze waffs the fugue of Joaquin's making outside.

"Ray, I'll take a shot of Tattoo, if you don't mind. Maybe it will wash the taste of cheesehead off my lips.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Not wanting to eject a character from the pub, without their permission, Jacky had tied a line to Joaquin's spacesuit; the lads are now helping Jacky pull Joaquin back into the pub, from the sea below.

The impact with the water below, has purged the suit of any risidual gas, and washed off the Mimosas sprayed on him earlier.

Looks at Joaquin and the water dripping on the floor. "What did you do, Jacky, use him for a boat anchor?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Jane perks up enough to laugh at Ransom and Red Cat trying to breathe through the remaining cheese head hats.

“See, I told Captain Striker blue cheese was a bad idea for a hat.”

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

"Ugh" These all smell like Camembert!" Jenny comes past with an armload of the comical but aromatic headgear

"Here Jacky, maybe ye can troll with these" she says handing them over.

She eyes the dripping Joaquin..

"Er luv, does that thing ave a [dry cycle]?"

Ah Jane is fnally concious... "fancy a Mimosa? and um..I'd reccomend th donuts."

Now that Red Cat Jenny has finnished Oderlesseyes breakfast " Wit a Kick" He collects the bucket of donations and bekons Ray to provide

some fresh Cigars and Rum for the crew about the pub.

Oderlesseye climbs aboard the sand Galeon and lights his cigar wit a deep draw and bellows smoke into the crowd.. :(

Wit the now empty bucket Eyes

takes up the last of the excess sand Ray had swept up earlier and dumps on the deck of the o'sand Galleon. Eyes quickly fasions a sheep forward of da mizzen mast and plops another cigar in its mouth. Take the Wax out his ears wit burnin wicks , The wax now runs down into his beard profussly. Swigggs nother Gulp o'Rum and enjoys the silence of the Tombstone; thanks to False Ransom :lol:

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

The pub is starting to look like the pub, again. Jacky has helped Ray take down the spider webs, and put away the tombstones.

No one has the heart to remove Eyes' sand art work. Joaquin has dryed off and removed his bubble. Someone has wiped off the rest of Inigo's grease paint mustache.

Jacky turns to Inigo, "So, yer not pursuin' the 'Pirate Hunter' franchise. What arr ye goin' t' do wit' the rest of eternity?"

I smile at Inigo. "You could always sell undead monkeys They seem to be pretty popular right now."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Noquarter2copy.jpg

hey hey! thar's booobs in yer castle! Oh eyes.... ;) a wild thing ye be! ;)

I think Inigo must be away getting his moustache drawn back on..someone get th lad a sharpie!

Jacky turns to Inigo, "So, yer not pursuin' the 'Pirate Hunter' franchise. What arr ye goin' t' do wit' the rest of eternity?"

The wind blows open the door of the Pub. A sea soaked silhouette of a perfect female form is standing in it. Her dark wet tresses cascade over her shoulders, and a gleaming aztec medallion (or is it a coin) hangs from a chain, around her perfect neck.

She speaks in a thick Spanish accent, "Jes mi no, how heem es spending eternidad. Heem es spending eternidad wid mi!"

Gasps can be heard... Rosie has returned...

Red Cat raises an eyebrow... This should be interesting.....

I look over at Rosie, and yawn. "So, Rosie, did you bring all the mini-Montoyas with you...there were how many? Eight? Nine?"

I walk over to Inigo and whisper in his ear, "You're in trouble now." Then glance back at the newcomer, while I reach in the bag by the bar. "Hey Rosie, here, have a cheesehead hat. It's what all the well-dressed Pub members are wearing this year."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I look over at Rosie, and yawn. "So, Rosie, did you bring all the mini-Montoyas with you...there were how many? Eight? Nine?"

I walk over to Inigo and whisper in his ear, "You're in trouble now." Then glance back at the newcomer, while I reach in the bag by the bar. "Hey Rosie, here, have a cheesehead hat. It's what all the well-dressed Pub members are wearing this year."

Rosie glares at Ransom, "No, we hab seex cheeldrens; we been over dis Fal... Ransom!" She looks at the cheesehead hat and drops it on the bar. "Ultima moda... Hmmph! Mi no tink so."

"So Inigo mi find jou flirting wid de pirate chicas, otra vez!"

Rosie glares at Ransom, "No, we hab seex cheeldrens; we been over dis Fal... Ransom!" She looks at the cheesehead hat and drops it on the bar. "Ultima moda... Hmmph! Mi no tink so."

"Oh, sorry. They all look so alike, it's hard to keep track." Looks at the cheesehead hat, then back at Rosie. "You're right, cheese just isn't you. How about a red-hot pepper hat?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

"Oh, sorry. They all look so alike, it's hard to keep track." Looks at the cheesehead hat, then back at Rosie. "You're right, cheese just isn't you. How about a red-hot pepper hat?"

Jacky walks up t' watch the exchange between the ladies, as they circle and taunt each other. "Welcome back Rosie! Ransom a red-hot pepper hat, honestly?"

"What? I think the red would go quite nicely with her black hair. Not to mention her hot temperment. And gold...coins or otherwise....always look nice against red." I turn to Rosie, who is glaring at me. "Come on Rosie, give it a try. Maybe one green pepper and one red. Then we can call you pepperonata...like that spicy dish the French love."

Aside to Jacky, I whisper, "I don't think she's going for it."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Jenny sits by the bar making shapes with various cocktail condiments and toothpicks, watching the exchange with a bemused smile on her face...

Meanwhile Inigo looks decidedly nervous ,,