The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

The young man suddenly stands up from his chair and calmly walks over to the bar. It seems that his encounter with Elvira has not phased him in the least.

"I'll have a pint O' Rum. Warm."

He raises his left hand and wipes away the droplets of blood that remain. As his sleeve slips down, a strange tattoo is partially revealed. Everyone's eyes are strangely drawn to it, as if they are unable to look away. He notices, and smoothes his sleeve back down over his arm. He looks directly at Elvira. This is the first time he has made eye contact with someone, and his blue eyes seem to be staring straight into her soul. It sends a chill down her spine.

" 'Tis not the first time I've encountered such as your kind."

He then turns to address the rest of the room:

"My name be John Flint. 'Tis a name ye may do best not to forget."

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: "He's alive, he's alive!"

Winks at Siren. "Well, guess the fun isn't over after all." Then glares at Elvira. "Hands off, missy. You've drained the lad enough for one night."

Looks at the mark on Flint's arm. "Just exactly what is that?"

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

So it would seem Ransom So it would seem now the Question I be askin is why should we member John Flint? Rubs a finger along her jaw as her eyes move to John Flint and regards him most boldly.

Waves her hand about urging him to explain.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

The young man finishes his drink and walks over to a nearby table.

He speaks with a strong, clear voice that has the tinyest hint of an indistinguishable accent.

"Though I may seem young, I've had quite an adventurous life so far. This mark on my arm is an ancient symbol. It symbolizes Protection, Strength, and Honor."

He slowly gazes around the room.

"If someone would like to buy me another drink, I would not object to telling a bit more of my story..."

I'll buy, young sir. We're alway up for a good story. What say you, Siren? Want another Plunder me Cherry while Mr. Flint here tells us his life story? :ph34r: Tab is on me.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Aye Ransom and Than ye, next round be mine." Meanwhiles scoots her chair just enough to see the young lad and arches a brow as she continues to study him. "Protection, Strength, and Honor Eh?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, Elivra, isn't this your time of year? I can't believe you're not throwing a halloween party. Shouldn't there be drinks all round—I mean wine or beer or rum, not your favorite vintage.

What say you? We can all dress like vampire pirates. At least, for one night anyway. :blink:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Hey, Elivra, isn't this your time of year? I can't believe you're not throwing a halloween party. Shouldn't there be drinks all round—I mean wine or beer or rum, not your favorite vintage.

What say you? We can all dress like vampire pirates. At least, for one night anyway. :blink:

"Jou may hab sumting Ransom. Una fiesta wood be bueno! Mi no jus the vintage, también."

wine-transylvania.jpg

"Ransom how do mi say, jou busto en dis dress no bueno? Jou comb as jou arrr."

Okay, so who we gonna invite? Or...er...hope you can keep off people's necks for one night, otherwise the party is gonna end up a little....dead! :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Okay, so who we gonna invite? Or...er...hope you can keep off people's necks for one night, otherwise the party is gonna end up a little....dead!  :huh:

"Got it, no necks! I hab a few snacks tucked en de back room, por a bite."

"De list... we shood invitó dos dat were heer first. Jou no Lady B., Long Tom, Siren (de juan wid de rope fetish), and Inigo naturalmente! Ets no fiesta wid out Silkie. Dare es dat Tempest Fitzwater, heer change heer nombre e mary dat Capitan Silver, need dos personas."

That sounds good. I like the snack idea.

I've got a few to add to the list. Jacky Tar, Aurora Devareaux, Captain Striker, CrazyCholeBlack...actually, anyone from Port Royal willing to risk a night with a bloodsucker—no offence. :blink:

Got an invitation design in mind? Better warn Ray to stock the bar. :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

...actually, anyone from Port Royal willing to risk a night with a bloodsucker—no offence. :blink:

Got an invitation design in mind? Better warn Ray to stock the bar.  :huh:

"By bloodsuckers, jou mean jou invitó dat Senorita St. Claire? Jou better hab a lap perro por dat chica."

"Oh jes, Aurora dat es Tempest Fizziwater's nuevo nombre! If jou invitó LocoChole, we kneed sombreros de queso (cheesehead hats)."

Re-enters the Pub and sets a stack of packages on the nearest table.

"Okay, it's a little picked over in the stores, but here's what I could scrounge in the Halloween section. I got a fog machine, a big package of glow-in-the-dark spider webbing, three strings of skull-head patio lights, and a plastic tombstone that screams when you trip the motion detector."

I scratch my head, "We need music. I wonder if the old Crypt Kicker Five are still around?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Re-enters the Pub and sets a stack of packages on the nearest table.

Elvira inspects the contents of the packages, and thinks, 'No spikes, crosses, or garlic; dis es bueno!'

She happily helps decorate the passed out drunks on the floor and at the bar.

"Hey, dis is de smoke machine mi juus por mi entrada!"

Striker walks in the room dressed in a red coloured frockcoat and wearing a horned Venetian mask formed as a devil's head . He looks around but sees no guests except for the hostess .

"good evening Ladies . seems I am bit early " he looks around and says "can I help ye with something ?"

portroyalbannerfinalbig-1.gif

always surrounded by shadows , always in the shadow. A spectre he be !

"NO, NO, Elvira, I told you, no snacking on the guests!"

I smile at Striker, "Nice costume. I haven't decided on mine yet, but I'll come up with something. Help yourself at the bar. Ray is setting up theme appropriate cocktails. Then you can help me drape these glow-in-the-dark spider webs around."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Striker takes his left hand from behind his back and shows it to Ransom "Guess I did not need this any way" he says with a devilish smirk underneath his mask , while holding a stake in his hand. :ph34r:

Jacky walks in to drop off some party favors, he sets down his bundle, and sees Striker with stake in hand, "Aye, so yer arr a year older and wiser!" He smiles and exits the pub.

walks in wearin a kilt and a brace of pistols and carrying a set of bag pipes..."Is this were the party is?"
"Aye , that it is ... Just go in the back of the room with this nice Mistress " Striker said while pointing in Elvira's direction

portroyalbannerfinalbig-1.gif

always surrounded by shadows , always in the shadow. A spectre he be !