The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elvira turns and sees Siren sitting on the bar. "Oh, look! Lunch is served."

Jacky grabs a bar stool and swings at Elvira's head. Elvira spins and stops the bar stool. She throws the stool and Jacky, at the boarded window. She turns back towards the bar and advances on the unsuspecting Siren.

She throws the stool and Jacky, at the boarded window.

Jacky shakes this one off, and thinks to himself, 'Why haven't any of these other pirates stepped up to the plate... Mad Jack, Captain Sterling, The Gunner?' He gets to his hands and knees, and see's a ladies hand extended to him. She says, "Need a hand up?". Jacky's vision is still blurred, "Ransom?"

Grins most wickedly at the advancing femme fatale and winks at her most boldly. "My my my what do we have here? Now all know tis not smart to tangle with a Siren, and one so well equipped.......

With a Whip! B)B) *Bet I know what ya'll were thinkin!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

She throws the stool and Jacky, at the boarded window.

Jacky shakes this one off, and thinks to himself, 'Why haven't any of these other pirates stepped up to the plate... Mad Jack, Captain Sterling, The Gunner?' He gets to his hands and knees, and see's a ladies hand extended to him. She says, "Need a hand up?". Jacky's vision is still blurred, "Ransom?"

"Jacky, Jacky, Jacky, what have you gone and gotten yourself into this time? "Extends a hand and pulls the poor man to his feet. Yanks the stool, which is broken and upside down like a crown, off of Jacky's head. "I'm gone a few pages, and look what's happened to you."

Shakes my head. "I think you need something a bit stronger than orange juice, lad, not to mention maybe a steak for that blackening eye." Signals to Ray. 'Something medicinal, if you please." Pushes Jacky into a chair. "Better lay low for awhile, don't you think?" B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

"Jacky, Jacky, Jacky, what have you gone and gotten yourself into this time? "Extends a hand and pulls the poor man to his feet. Yanks the stool, which is broken and upside down like a crown, off of Jacky's head. "I'm gone a few pages, and look what's happened to you."

"Ransom, Ransom, Ransom, ye leave my side and wit' ye me luck has left as well! Jacky doesn't attempt to leave the chair. I'm a fair match for any man jack in the pub; but, Elvira threw me like I was a child's play thing. I'm not sure how long Siren, will keep her at bay wit' her whip."

Grins most wickedly at the advancing femme fatale and winks at her most boldly.  "My my my what do we have here?  Now all know tis not smart to tangle with a Siren, and one so well equipped....... With a Whip!  *Bet I know what ya'll were thinkin!

"Do jou really tink, jou can keep dis tiger at bay, wid dat equipment? I mean whip." Elvira moves closer and licks her lips in anticipation.

"Jou ar going to taste deliciosa, comb here mi leetle pop-tarta!"

This leetle Pop Tarta has spice darlin and Im not sure ye can handle it, besides Sirens do have secret weapons, and i truly doubt you will stand to the song of the sea..Shall we test it?

Uncurls her frame to stand atop the bar and uncoils her whip slowly....

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

This leetle Pop Tarta has spice darlin and Im not sure ye can handle it, besides Sirens do have secret weapons, and i turly doubt you will stand to the song of the sea..Shall we test it?

Uncurls her frame to stand atop the bar and uncoils her whip slowly....

"I'm spanish I like mi meals spicy. Jou hab a lot of actitud por a lunch entree! " Elvira leaps to the bar. "Jou wan to danze first, let's danze! No wait, jou said sing? Jou sing dat bad, jou tink es a weapon?"

I pull up a chair next to Jacky, then point to the two women on the bar. "This should be interesting—Siren vs Salsa."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Tosses her head and narrows her eyes upon Elvira as she leaps to the bar and flicks her whip casually. 'Shall I sing you to your fate then?' Studies her nails as she awaits the answer and grins hoping she will say yes. Tis a good thing Ray had not replaced all the windows and glasses since her last song.

Tosses her head and narrows her eyes upon Elvira as she leaps to the bar and flicks her whip casually.  'Shall I sing you to your fate then?' Studies her nails as she awaits the answer and grins hoping she will say yes.  Tis a good thing Ray had not replaced all the windows and glasses since her last song.

"Jes, sing jou ultima song, mi leetle song bird! I tink a Requiem mass es apropiado." Elvira smiles an evil smile and lunges for Siren's throat.

Dances the quick step as she evades Elvira and begans to sing the Little Mermaids most famous tune. :blink: "Out of this world"

Recognising the tune, I sit up, suddenly feeling nausious. "Erp....Sorry Jacky, gotta go. This song always gives me the dry-heaves" :blink:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Dances the quick step  as she evades Elvira and begans to sing the Little Mermaids most famous tune.   :D    "Out of this world"

Recognising the tune, I sit up, suddenly feeling nausious. "Erp....Sorry Jacky, gotta go. This song always gives me the dry-heaves" :D

Elvira is rolling around on the bar laughing. "Jou singing es so horrible, jou chasing away jou whood be asistenta!" Elvira ponders, should she just let Siren empty the bar with her singing. No, she likes an audience, "Siren jou better try jou luck wit' the whip chica."

:D:D:D "Oh but Im just getting started and would hate for you to miss the encore." Bows low to her and flicks the whip with a crack then begans to sing true Siren style, Notes rising and falling in rich splendor.

'Now let us see if I lose assistance or I gain any." Continues to sing luring all forth...

"Oh but Im just getting started and would hate for you to miss the encore." Bows low to her and flicks the whip with a crack then begans to sing true Siren style, Notes rising and falling in rich splendor.

'Now let us see if I lose assistance or I gain any." Continues to sing luring all forth...

"Chica, jou been singing and singin, jou es berry sleepy, no? Jou getting sleepier and de whip is getting heavier and heavier..." Elvira's stomach is grumbling.

Pauses and tilts head, thinks long and hard about this question and finally grins and shakes her head. 'Nope but it looks like it be a draw fer yer gettin hungry and darlin Im NOT on the menu. So hows bout we set down and parlez?'

Hola Hispanic heroes all! This gets better all the time, pretty soon there will be more dagoes than desparados in this drinking den.

Onwards my bucko bravos, 'tis better than any show presented by the marketplace mummers.

Wit is always highly regarded by Ragin Robbie, the terror of Terra Australis.

:lol:

Hola Hispanic heroes all! This gets better all the time, pretty soon there will be more dagoes than desparados in this drinking den.

Montoya, hearing the newcomer utter an ethnic slur, recoils in outrage, rushes over and decapitates him. The whole pub cheers! Good manners have been restored by Inigo's swift action.

Realizing his mistake ("Oh, wait...dass' note very fonny, ees eet? Even eef it ees satire"), Inigo retrieves the head and attempts to reattach it, muttering, "Doan' worry, meester. Jou gon' come back een de nex' scene, anyway, jus' like Wile E. Coyote."

Gracias for reattaching me noggin' Don Inigo. Lucky it was that a box of Acme Patent Pate Product was close at hand.

GBH to Ragin' Robbie is becoming part of the floorshow here me thinks.

Now please continue with thy desparate endeavours. Me, the Snake and the Charming Bass Lass has some serious drinking to do and will trouble thee no more.

Ye will hear nay slurs from me, terms like spic, wog and greazer will never be uttered by these lips. Muticultural and thoroughly PC be I.

Accept this gracious bow as a token of respect, a gesture not given to many by Ragin Robbie the terror of Terra Australis.

:lol:

Gracias for reattaching me noggin' Don Inigo. Lucky it was that a box of Acme Patent Pate Product was close at hand.

GBH to Ragin' Robbie is becoming part of the floorshow here me thinks.

Elvira's attention is drawn to the smell of fresh blood. She wonders Terra Australis, could that be anything like an Australia Reserve Shiraz?

"Look it even combs wid a removable cap!" She pulls off the freshly attached head and feeds..."

Elvira drops the head, wipes her lips, and returns to the bar for some girl talk with Siren.

"Look it even combs wid a removable cap!" She pulls off the freshly attached head and feeds..."

Elvira drops the head, wipes her lips, and returns to the bar for some girl talk with Siren.

"Elvira, Elvira, how many times must you be told, not to leave this stuff around the Pub for mates t trip over?" Picks up head from the floor, and slaps it back on body. Gives face a good look, and frowns.

"You look familier. Have I ...Oh, I remember. Hows the bum, mate?" :o

Looks to Ray. "Better get this man a drink, before he loses his head again." :lol:

"Enjoy the Pub, Ragin', or is it Robby, or is it Australian Terrier, I can't remember?"

**Aside to Elvira** "Wipe you mouth, dear."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg