The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

:P Wow, Silkie. Awesome costume. But, how do you keep from tripping over your...er...tentacles? Oh, and just in case you'd like one, there are cheesehead hats for everyone, thanks to Jacky Tar. They're in a sack by the bar."

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reggie Killingsworth pears into the chat smiling to see some farmiliar faces.

This being the day of all days that I truly look forward too! The air is crisp and the trees are almost completely naked. So what are all you yanks doing on this night of nights?

200px-John_Wilmot2.jpg

Allow me to be frank at the commencement; You will not like me...™

portroyalbannerfinalbig-1.gif

The door is thrown open and everyone looks to see Rumba as she's never been before....

Well I hear there be a PARTY a brewin'?

Rumba looks devine in a black peasant top, off the shoulders, her 'girls' pushed up to the very outer limits. A silver pentagram with an amythist in the center hangs around her neck like a beacon. A black cinch belt with rhinestones that has a moon on the point at the backside, and wearing a beautiful patchwork skirt and black boots. Just looking like she stepped out of the pages of the Pirate Babe Calendar (courtsey of Tiger Lee).

Stands there for all to let the flies start entering the open mouths of the patrons...Wow.gif

Well now, what's with the cheesy hats? Are the bilge rats clamoring for dinner? Hmmmmffffff! Give me one of those funny drinks with the cool coloring and the spider on the glass...or is it in it? I don't care.

LETS PARTY DOWN!!!!mwah1.gif

pearlinoyster.jpg

"But Jane the most " :P

Jane's face turns as red as Striker's jacket at the compliment.

"all these fine costumes. I fear I'll 'ave to leave ye with yer cheesehead hats n' find meself somethin more fittin to the occasion."

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Reggie Killingsworth pears into the chat smiling to see some farmiliar faces.

This being the day of all days that I truly look forward too!  The air is crisp and the trees are almost completely naked.  So what are all you yanks doing on this night of nights?

:P "Ah, Reggie, I knew you'd turn up for The Day of the Dead! Have some cake and ghost cookies."

Turns to Rumba. "You look marvelous!!!" Hands her a spidy drink. "I think the little arachnids are on the outside of the glass."

At this moment the Crypt Kicker Five start off a set with "Monster Mash."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Jacky enters the pub looking resplendent in a three piece suit. Where once on his head sat a cheesehead hat, a Rococo styled wig now sets. He looks the part of British aristocracy; and has even shaved for the occasion.

He greets Rumba, "Rumba, you look positively bewitching!"

To Ransom, "Well, this was the best I could do. Does it meet with your approval?" Spies Silkie, "Excuse me ladies, I must see what attire Silkie is wearing."

:ph34r: "Ah, Reggie, I knew you'd turn up for The Day of the Dead! Have some cake and ghost cookies."

Why thank you Ransom for the ghost cookies! I must say...the ladies do look very fetching indeed.

I find it a bit ironical that down at the end of my very street there is a huge bomfire (shuddering at the thought).

My boy wished to go as Harry Potter...(sigh), I was hoping for something a bit like...well...more scarey, but he was happy. There are lots of coin chocolate coins in me pockets ladies....so...Have at me!

If anyone wishes to know what I am dressed as...I can find nothing more fitting than a burned and scortched body....(Does anyone smell burned hair?) :ph34r:

200px-John_Wilmot2.jpg

Allow me to be frank at the commencement; You will not like me...™

"all these fine costumes. I fear I'll 'ave to leave ye with yer cheesehead hats n' find meself somethin more fittin to the occasion."

"My Dear , you would look ravishing in anything!" Striker says while nibbling on a ghost shaped coocky

always surrounded by shadows , always in the shadow. A spectre he be !

True to her cheesehead heritage, Jane returns in an embroidered brown dirndl. All that's missing is a nice stein of beer.

Picture029.jpg

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

"My Dear , you would look ravishing in anything!" Striker says while nibbling on a ghost shaped coocky

Or suprisingly little aye?

Oderlesseye makes his appearance to the pub a bit disheveled

as he shakes the sand out of his plumage and tricorn from his previous

marronin. Ya thats right, Eyes got Marrroned! Luck was in my way and Eye took full advantage to gettin off that island. Good thing I had some rum..

Made a "sand Bar" ye see and made the best of it...

All the commotion comin from here draws me nigh so Eye raise my sand filled tankard to a toast and wishes ye Appy HAlloween!..

Costumes Party eagh? Well I got Sand! :ph34r:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Jacky enters the pub looking resplendent in a three piece suit. Where once on his head sat a cheesehead hat, a Rococo styled wig now sets. He looks the part of British aristocracy; and has even shaved for the occasion.

He greets Rumba, "Rumba, you look positively bewitching!"

To Ransom, "Well, this was the best I could do. Does it meet with your approval?" Spies Silkie, "Excuse me ladies, I must see what attire Silkie is wearing."

:ph34r: "You look like an English judge. Sorta like somone who would order the pirate Jacky to be hanged." While secretly thinking he looks quite handsome. Not everyone can pull off a rococo wig.

I pass around the plate of ghost cookies. As Reggie takes one, I comment, "I see you couldn't get rid of the brand, either. It does lend your...er...costume a nice grewesome effect."

The fog machine is working great, and the Pub is knee-deep in a thick white mist. The skull-head patio lights are the twinkling kind, and blink on and off, lighting up their red eyes. There are so many people milling around, the plastic tombstone is constantly screaming. Actually, it's getting a bit annoying.

The band strikes up "Superstition."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

True to her cheesehead heritage, Jane returns in an embroidered brown dirndl. All that's missing is a nice stein of beer.

Picture029.jpg

You look lovely! And there is plenty of ale, so grab a stein from behnd the bar, and fill er up! I bet if you asked Striker, he'd get one for you."

Suddenly feels grit under my sandals. Follows the trail and see's it's OderlessEye covered in sand. "No worries, mate, the sand will just lend more atmosphere. Help yourself to the goodies...er, snacks."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

:ph34r: Wow, Silkie. Awesome costume. But, how do you keep from tripping over your...er...tentacles? Oh, and just in case you'd like one, there are cheesehead hats for everyone, thanks to Jacky Tar. They're in a sack by the bar."

Silkie accepts one of those bloody looking drinks with a spider floating in it from Elvira. She takes it with two hands and and cautiously sips. The flavor is sweet and tangy and the color a bit more orange than blood so she smiles at the vamp and thanks her.

Ransom, the tentacles float above the floor quite easily. As you can see those in the front are curled up and are shorter. The sides a bit longer, and the back few make a nice train. However in the pub here they all have minds of their own!

She laughs as Jacky, Striker and even Killingsworth each jump and look behind themselves to see who goosed them.

:ph34r::ph34r: :) :ph34r::ph34r:

The door swings open to reveal a party in full swing with many grande lookin folk sportin costumes of all type and sippin some odd looking concotion with spiders in it? Hmm..

In swishes a mermaid glistening from emerald tail to fishnet bodice and trailing long curly locks adorned here and there with seashells and gems, which match a huge Topaz jewel at her dainty throat.

Brown eyes sparkle merrily from under shells and curls and holding out a large pumkin full o rum filled chocolates she declares..with lips tinted pink and frosty

'tis I Red Cat Jenny! Happy Haloween to ye! Now whar's Jacky? He told me of the festivities an I believe I am er....fashionably late?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Made a "sand Bar" ye see and made the best of it...

"Eyes, make the sand bar a distant memory and belly up t' the bar here! Thank ye fer comin'."

Jacky ponders, 'A party and no sign of the pubs most infamous party queens, MerryDeath and Hester! Oh well, the night is young.'

"No, yer attire is grand! Captain Striker ye lucky fool, where are ye, this lass's tankard is almost empty!"

"It the Captain's absence, please allow me t' fill it fer ye."

Why thank ye kindly Mr. Tar. I'm afraid m'dear captain has retired for tha evening.

Welcome to tha party Red Cat. Yer rum filled chocolates remind me o tha rum balls me grandma used to make. Course I was too young to 'ave any, sept tha ones I, em, pirated from tha adults :ph34r:

Me dear old friend Jacky Tar has allowed me to enter and grace your presence in this hallowed thread. Since I am quite new to this thread, I am sure I have missed out on some fun.

I could see the beautiful ladies Red Cat Jenny, Crazy Chole Black, and Silkie Smooth have recently visited. So, Mr. Jacky Tar, do I buy the drinks here since I am the new comer to this place?

signature4.jpg]

"ye need not buy tha Drinks Mr. Blackfoot. Although if ye wish to, far be it from me ta turn a gentleman down."

Without waiting for a response Jane stumbles through the fog towards the screaming tombstone. She fumbles around with it for a minute, trying to find the off switch before finally shutting the annoying contraption off.

Me dear old friend Jacky Tar has allowed me to enter and grace your presence in this hallowed thread.  Since I am quite new to this thread, I am sure I have missed out on some fun. 

I could see the beautiful ladies Red Cat Jenny, Crazy Chole Black, and Silkie Smooth have recently visited.  So, Mr. Jacky Tar, do I buy the drinks here since I am the new comer to this place?

"Nonsense ye have been here, before... long ago! Welcome again, I believe ye know our newest mermaid, Red Cat Jenny. Watch out fer Silkie, she has more... well ye see; watch yer behind this evenin'."

Jacky looks surprised that Blackfoot knows CrazyCholeBlack, "Ye know the green eyed lass, Crazy Chole?"

"As fer drinks, put away yer coin, this is a party!"

"Thank ye for comin', I'm not sure where our hostesses have gone off."

"Why so suprised Mr Tar?" Jane questions, stepping carefully over Red Cat's tail in order to snatch another of the delicious rum chocolates.