The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

"Why so suprised Mr Tar?" Jane questions, stepping carefully over Red Cat's tail in order to snatch another of the delicious rum chocolates.

"Ye right.. nothin' should surprise me where yer concerned. But, t' yer credit, ye do mystify me sometimes." Jacky notices how quickly Red Cat's chocolates are disappearing, and decides to snatch one for himself.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, we be here echoes Red Cat fish, appreciating Jane taking care to not step on her current form, "take two luv they're small"

Ah Mr. Blackfoot and Mr. Tar! I was callin for ye but could not be heard over that damned screaming plastic toombstone on th porch! Why ye both look grande!

Jacky be flyin false colors wearing a suit and all! Still the cheese head sorta softens the upstanding image as the wig flows out from under it. She elbows him gently whisperin sidelong "ye must alert me should th Blue Mermaid appear..or if anyone comes by with a pan and tartar sauce considerin me new nickname" heehee!

Not so sure the same hat work's f' the devil over there tho, it may melt causing im to look like a grilled cheese and tomato!

Blackfoot what ye be dressed as? Glad ye came t th party as well! Would ye like a rummy chocolate?

Oi Oderlesseye be trackin sand all through the place I thinks he has half the island stilll with him!

The full moon sets out, more drinks are poured and the night is still young!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

"Only sometimes?" Jane huffs, crossing her arms across her chest in mock frustration "guess I'll 'ave to work on that." Her cheeks turn pink as she attempts to stifle a giggle.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

"Sorry I've been gone so long, but I was clearing my head of the fog, and giving my ears a rest. That tombstone may have been a mistake. I see more guests have arrived. Where's Elvira? It's way past sundown and she should be helping make the guests welcome."

While nibbling on a rum ball, I turn to Jacky. "You haven't seen Elvira, have you?"

"Welcome Mr. Blackfoot. I'm sure you know everyone. Drinks are on the house, no need for you to dig into your coin."

"Gee, if we get any more fishy costumes, the Pub is going to start looking like an aquarium! ;) Maybe I should trade my sandels in for some swim fins?"

After taking a short break, the Crypt Kicker Five returns and starts up with "Witchy Woman."

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I sit next to Jacky, and pull off my laurel crown, which was a little crooked and wilted by now. "I don't know about you, but my feet are killing me. It's been a long day. I think the party went well, don't you? And, thanks for playing host for me, while I was out taking a break."

The fog machine has run out of mist, someone has kicked the tombstone over, and the skull-head lights are blinking out. Most of the cheesehead hats have been taken for souveneers. The band is packing up. Ray is dead on his feet.

I reach for one last rum ball, and offer it to Jacky. "What say we call it a night?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

I reach for one last rum ball, and offer it to Jacky. "What say we call it a night?"

Jacky stands and kisses Ransom on the forehead, "I'll leave in a bit, luv. Sweet dreams."

Surveying the scene, "Red Catfish is dancing and shaking her new tail. Silkie is pinching tails, left and right. Eyes is building... sand castles? Blackfoot is charming the ladies. CrazyCholeBlack is happily eating chocolates, and giggling at Blackfoot's stories."

He helps Ray pull out a few sea blankets, for those that will be needing them. They examine what little remains of Williams treats and drinks, from the Tsunami Kate, and they both smile.

Jacky says his good-byes, and makes his way to the door.

"Happy Halloween!"

Thank ye all fer the warm welcome! Tis' so nice to see all these familiar faces in one place. Rum, candy, and women..Jacky Tar, are you trying to be me bad influence? Hmm? well, I LIKE IT!

Miss Red Cat, here is yer alert m'lady. I know the Blue Mermaid once took me into the sea and vanished, but I feel it in my bones that she will be swimming back to shore and joining us. Her ears must be ringing!

signature4.jpg]

Smiling Red Cat fish says "Tis no bother Blackfoot! I shall be a pirate once again as the sun comes up!" However, I could really go f' a shrimp cocktail right now!

Seeing the hour is late, Jenny dispenses hugs to th ladies and kisses to the gents. What a great Halloween! Thankee for the party! T'was Grande!

As the sky in the East begins ta glow with a faint hint 'o' dawn

Blackfoot holds th door for her.. and leaving a trail of shells and chocolate bits she swishes out into th very early morn, calling once again over her shoulder

Happy Halloween!

Seems I missed much, So sorry I have been ill...But Ill just go sit at the table prop up my feet and sip a V-8 and watch the rest of you...Oh Happy Belated Halloween!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Twas a grand party. Need we end it? I find dis costume rater comfertable and find the additional appendages very useful.

Silkie stands holding a rum ball in her right hand,

her left hand lightly resting on Blackfoots forearm,

a cocktail napkin and a glass in another,

dialing her cell phone in an attempt to contact Long Tom,

what Jacky thought was her arm releases him from a good bye hug,

all while she pulls a chair alongside the table Siren sits at so she may join the songstress.

Ken I help anyone else?

;);););)

Back in my piratical garb, I re-enter the Pub to help Ray clean up after the party. Just inside the door I trip over one of Silkies tentacles. "Oh, sorry luv, didn't know you were still here."

I grab a broom and start sweeping up cake crumbs, trod on rum balls, and the occational passed out drunk. Silkie politely lifts her numerous appendages so I can sweep under her chair. When that's finished, I wipe down all the tables, since they're sticky with spilled ale and rum, then stand on a chair and remove the skull-head patio lights.

I leave the glow-in-the-dark spider webbing, as I think it lends a nice ambiance to the Pub. When I finish, Ray hands me a cup of hot tea, and I take a seat next to Silkie.

"You look like you could use some food. Do you want me to have Tsunami Kate's send over a crab omelet?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Seems I missed much, So sorry I have been ill...But Ill just go sit at the table prop up my feet and sip a V-8 and watch the rest of you...Oh Happy Belated Halloween!

"Good mornin', ladies. Siren saved ye a little somethin' from last nights party. One of William's amazin' cakes. Not sure how well it goes wit' the Bloody Mary yer havin'; perhaps ye save it fer later."

pyracycakes.jpg

"Silkie, that costume is a little t' life like, luv. I could have sworn I saw the tentacles doin' things they shouldn't, last night."

"Oh! there's a good chance Elvira is on her way t' the Bahamas; those crates in the back, left last night bound for there. I believe she were sleepin' in one. Mister Flint may have went wit' her."

"Blackfoot, yer still here! I'm not tryin' to influence ye... mayhaps bribe ye, or buy ye off... "

Jacky sees, CrazyChole curled up in sea blanket, with traces of chocolate around her mouth.

"Rumba ye have been here all night, too!"

Jacky casts a doleful smile at Ransom, turns to leave, and takes a few sacks of trash with him.

Ye know those little ding-dong cakes with the pirate logo are just soooo cute and tasty too!

Funny how they have the Pyracy Pub logo on them!

"That would again, be thanks t' the artistic and culinary talents of William Red Wake (Proprietor of the Tsunami Kate)!"

Oderlesseye ..having built a 1/4 scale Galleon in the corner decides to empty his boots of ballast and places his little sand bucket in the middle of the dance floor.. Aye ! Heres for the colllection ta get more Rum ta livin up the place...rum cakes nigh surfice though tasty..! Lady's ... lets dance! :huh:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Well, I suppose I should change before I find myself in a bit o'a tangle.

Really Jacky, I tink ya had a bit to drink, tis just a costume. Wot sort o'ting's d'mind ken create if given d'opportunity! Ooooh how fun that would be! Eight additional appendages! Jacky jumps again as he is goosed once again by forces unknown.

Eye, I must depart for now. Perhaps we can dance some otter time.

An omlet Ransom? Nay lass, tis d'curse uv workin graveyard shift. I sleep days n'spend m'nights walkin wit d'dead ...a.k.a. insomniacs! You take care o'Siren, she is not feelin' well. I shall go change. Dis bodice has nearly become part uv m'skin!

Tank ya Ransom for the lovely party. Jacky, I'd be open t'yer invitation's any time!

Silkie hugs each good bye, wraps herself in her plain brown cape pulling the hood up and sweeps out into the morning fog, the trail of her costume undulating behind her as if a thing alive.

My ears are ringing! I could hear the voice of Blackfoot beckoning me from the deep. Here I am with a huge oyster full of treats fresh from the sea for all. Lobster, crab cakes, shrimp, calamari, scallops, and of course fresh fish.

Have you ever tried sea-pancakes? It is a Jelly Fish fried until golden brown with a little bit of butter. Oderlesseye, this pancake has your name all over it! Yumm.

So, what is your pleasure? If I don't have it here, I can fetch something more..

bunnyssignature3.jpg

Jane finally uncurls from under her rough wool blanket. Her eyes search the room for a moment, trying to decide if she’s missed the after party and should go back to sleep or not. With a yawn she stands, bundling the cover around her shoulders. She tosses a dull coin into Oderlesseye’s donation boot.

“Aye, rum fer breakfast indeed. So long as Mr. Tar isn’t about. I think ‘e got tired o me insomnia and slipped a sleeping aid in one o those drinks last night” She yawns again, the back of her thin hand covering her gaping mouth before gathering the waiting mug.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

“Aye, rum fer breakfast indeed. So long as Mr. Tar isn’t about. I think ‘e got tired o me insomnia and slipped a sleeping aid in one o those drinks last night” She yawns again, the back of her thin hand covering her gaping mouth before gathering the waiting mug.

Jacky enters and over hears CrazyCholeBlack, "I did no such thing! I've never tampered wit' a ladies drink t' put her t' sleep!"

Jacky tosses a doubloon into Eye's boot, "Isn't that galleon a replica of Inigo's sheep... I mean ship?"

"Blue Mermaid, what a feast ye have brought. Welcome! Any friend of Blackfoot, is a friend of ours."

Jacky looks over at Ransom, for any sign of that he should stay or go.

Red Cat reappears now back in pirate garb but with some shells and sparkles still stickin from her coiffed hair. She's carrying a pillow and a bottle of maple syrup. "Ahoy! I coulnda sleep."

Looking about through half masted eyes she says mid yawn "I brought summin for the paaa..aa..aaaancakes" Stifling the yawn with the back of her hand she heads to a quiet spot and passes out clutching the syrup

ZZzzz

Jacky picks up a sea blanket from the bar, and covers the now sleeping Red Cat. Carefully he prys the bottle of syrup from her clenched fist, and places it on the bar; not wishing Red Cat to wake covered in sticky syrup. He can't imagine that sea pancakes would taste very good with syrup.

My ears are ringing! I could hear the voice of Blackfoot beckoning me from the deep. Here I am with a huge oyster full of treats fresh from the sea for all.  Lobster, crab cakes, shrimp, calamari, scallops, and of course fresh fish. 

Have you ever tried sea-pancakes?  It is a Jelly Fish fried until golden brown with a little bit of butter.  Oderlesseye, this pancake has your name all over it! Yumm.

So, what is your pleasure? If I don't have it here, I can fetch something more..

"Fried Jelly Fish? And here I thought I'd tried just about everything from the sea." Looks at the shell of seafood. "But, I'd love a few crab cakes."

I look at my empty tea cup. "I better exchange this for something a bit stronger. Maybe a Mimosa? That would go nicely with the Pub cake."

Looks over at Jacky and smiles, picturing him in the Rococo wig. "Morning, Luv. Care for a Mimosa?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg