The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checks out the newcomer. "So, are you regulation under that kilt?" Then I drape the spider webbing over the bagpipes. "There, that's better. We were wondering about the music for the evening. What can ya play on those things?"

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Striker takes his left hand from behind his back and shows it to Ransom "Guess I did not need this any way" he says with a devilish smirk underneath his mask , while holding a stake in his hand. ;)

Jacky walks in to drop off some party favors, he sets down his bundle, and sees Striker with stake in hand, "Aye, so yer arr a year older and wiser!" He smiles and exits the pub.

Blows Jacky a kiss goodby. "Thanks for the party favors, luv."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

;) "ya know why the lasses all like us bagpipers?"

Something tells me I should be afraid to ask! ;)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

;) picks up his bagpipes and heads for the door "gotta run, me hearties....another party awaits, one with mini crewmen...hehe"

Elvira turns to Ransom, "Jou no de difference between a bagpiper e an onion?" Pauses, "No, juan cries when jou cut up a bagpiper!"

Elvira shakes her head, "I do no beleaf sum bodies es letting dat hombre near leetle ones, unless day arr dwarfs!"

;) "hehe....cause we can blow, finger, and squeeze all at the same time!" ;)

Looks puzzled. "You mean, on yourself?"

Turns to Elvira, "So, what do we have for snacks? Pretzels, peanuts, chips and guacamole. Do you think we need a tub and apples for bobbing? Oh, no, sorry, never mind, I forgot about vampires and water. Ummmm...how about cheese fondue?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Jane saunters into the pub looking a bit like Santa clause with a large yellow sack on her shoulder. She drops the bundle on the bar & looks around.

“Did I hear somethin' ‘bout cheese?” She digs in the bag and produces a yellow, fake cheese party hat. “Unless o’ course tis a black tie event. In that case I’ll ‘ave to get the other sack.”

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Jane saunters into the pub looking a bit like Santa clause with a large yellow sack on her shoulder. She drops the bundle on the bar & looks around.

“Did I hear somethin' ‘bout cheese?” She digs in the bag and produces a yellow, fake cheese party hat. “Unless o’ course tis a black tie event. In that case I’ll ‘ave to get the other sack.”

Jacky walks in with a bag of cheesehead hats, and sees Jane (CrazyCholeBlack) wearing the same, "I see ye came dressed t' party!" He places his bag next to the bar, then turns to help Ray bring in a few more barrels of ale, and rum.

"Huzzah, William. I'll try one of those Black Widow drinks and a Pub cake!"

Takes a sip of the drink and a quick bite of cake, then turns to Elvira. "I've got to change into my costume for the day. Promise not to "sample" anyone while I'm in the Lady's room. If you're nice, I'll fix you a Bloody Mary when I get back."

I start to leave, then realize what I've just said. "I did NOT mean you could drink from the barmaid again!"

As I walk toward the restroom, the plastic tombstone screams at me.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

The Pub restroom is so small I feel something like a super hero in a phone booth. I quickly strip off my pirate garb and pull my costume from its box. I wrap the pale blue cloth around myself, pleating and tucking as I go. Then I add the pretty gold chain belt, and slip on the little gold leather sandles-I've painted my toenails pink just for this occation. I pull my hair up and twist it into a chignon, letting a few curls trail down the side. Lastly I place the crown of gilded laural leaves on my head. Looking in the fly-specked mirror, I smile. "Perfect."

I open the door and return to the party.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

The Pub restroom is so small I feel something like a super hero in a phone booth.  I quickly strip off my pirate garb and pull my costume from its box. I wrap the pale blue cloth around myself, pleating and tucking as I go. Then I add the pretty gold chain belt, and slip on the little gold leather sandles-I've painted my toenails  pink just for this occation. I pull my hair up and twist it into a chignon, letting a few curls trail down the side. Lastly I place the crown of gilded laural leaves on my head. Looking in the fly-specked mirror, I smile. "Perfect." 

I open the door and return to the party.

Ransom steps back into the pub, Jacky's throat goes dry, and he questions briefly what he sees. Clearing his throat, and addressing the goddess before him, "Miss ye didn't happen t' see a pirate lass about yer size in the restroom, did ye?"

"Jacky Tar! Now who's being a cheese head!" :P I can clean up real purdy when I choose to!

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

:P:o

"Come on, let's sample some of the treats at the bar. But don't get too close to the candles, or you'll set your cheesehead on fire."

I look over to Striker. "Hey, Striker, that cheesehead hat looks kinda strange impaled on those devil horns of yours."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

:P   :o

"Come on, let's sample some of the treats at the bar. But don't get too close to the candles, or you'll set your cheesehead on fire."

"Ransom, ye party is off t' a grand start. I see Elvira is searchin' out a spot to sleep til night fall. I'm off t' spruce up, but I think I'll keep the hat."

Jacky steps back to look at her costume, and realizes it is no costume. "I'll be in and out t' check on ye and yer guests." Jack quickly kisses her cheek and grabs a cake, and is out the door.

Silkie enters the pub wearing a long brown cape that covers her from head to ?

Findin jus d'right costume at d'last minuet was was nil a simple mader!

She slips off the hood showing hair of bluish white locks piled atop her head, bouncing tendrils of curls laying soft around her face and neck. Her skin looks as though all the pinkish pigment has been replaced with blue. So much so that Ransom does a double take wondering if Elvira has made it to Silkie before Silkie had made it to the party! Silkies lips are blood red and her eyes a surprising black! Large pearls grace her dainty ears and a string of pearls lay loosely around her neck. Untying the cape, with fingers that sport unusually long blood red nails, she slips it off her bare shoulders. The bodice of black ...errr, what is that fabric? satin? ...fits like a second skin plunging in the front and open in the back. What miracle of modern technology holds it all in place? Simply amazing! At her waist the skirt Billows out and tumbles down ending in ...tentacles! Eight tentacles. After handing her cloak to the nearest pirate she lifts her shawl from her arm and wraps herself in what appears to be an ...eel. A very large eel.

I know! Tis a Disney character but I love d' villains!

:) I actually do have this costume! Alas, I have no digital photographs. The tentacles are made of carpet padding and attached to a hoop skirt and look quite good floating over the floors. The eel ...well he is a bit less than life like and the miracle of modern technology that keeps the bodice in place? Lacing!