The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

Eyes, are we goin' t' hav' t' wait fer the invention of technology like satellites, GPS and computers, t' use the datum ye just presented?"

Oderlesseye looks to Jacky Tar ...This pirate studied under René Descartes A french Mathmatician back in 1596 - 1650 who invented the cartesian coordinate system. So ifen ye study closely ye will find that the Map piece describes -x- and -y- coodrdinates that are within a 6" area..

Eyes reviels his part to be a Heart... Hmmm the longest distance from me EGO ! Ok so it's an island shape like a heart! In th back me little mind EYEs remembersFalse Ransom sayin

not mentioning right off that I may have the code to the map in me pocket.!

Did not nother say they had a key? CrazyCholeBlack ain't that you been wearin round ye neck.. somethin of a cursed key?

.....hmmmm perhaps to a chest? EYES Must protect me self from that Saw mentioned earlier... Oderlesseye cluched his cutlass at th ready....

Eyes ney be wooried about not havin a bargaining chip tho...

EYEs HAs A ship / or in the tongue of Inigo Montoya to whom eyes not seem fer while..(sheep in French auruurrrggg)

Sheep.jpg And anounces so as he turns and hooks his arm to interlock wit Red Cat Jenny proudly,nose in the aayir and thru tha threshhold of the pub entrance... A trail of ants now follows Eyes embarrasingly..

this sway ans that as he SWaggards in confidently that he be needed for to take a short voyage to recove the lost treasure.... an adventure !

So ye all ye must needs revealing ye pieces of tin and go back me last

post and dig up tha -X-

Perhaps ye has a glance in ye mind what we be lookin fer ... and to where???? Eyes has none more to say till ye all has decided ifen ye be ready to sail.... Oderlesseye slaps at tha Ants bitin 'em..... Ray EYES Needs Some ant poison and a RUM fer the infamous Red Cat And Eye.....

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RedCat looks at the bushel o numbers..with LATTERS MIXED IN!!

....looks at Oderlesseye ::blink..blink::

looks at th numbers again....

....looks at Jacky with wide eyes :blink, blink:: ...

then flopps over backward n passes out from brain overload.."thump!" displacin bits o sand as she lands :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I hold a steaming piece of fruitcake under Red Cat's nose, to bring her around. But like her, I'm totally baffled by the map and the numbers. I can't see how my little bit will fit in, since I'm lousy at numbers and guessing games, but I think it may be time to reveal my piece of tin.

I hold it out in front of Eyes, as he seems to be the numbers expert, and wait to see what he thinks.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Jane bursts out laughing as Red Cat hits the ground, passed out from too much thinking.

"Oi, Ransom. Try some o that garlic. O som uns boot. That'll bring 'er round right quick."

Jane scoots over to the pile of Cat, proping the other woman up while smacking her cheeks a few times & inspecting her eyes. She pries off her own shoe, waving the worn leather under the Cat's nose. Red Cat's eyes pop open, her arms swinging around wildly trying to escape the horrible odor.

"hey hey! Wot'd ye know. Not such a bad sawbones I am. Should'a taken a diffrn' job." Jane smiles at her success while Red Cat topples forward, continuing to gasp for air.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Ack! Ack! "coff coff" Whoooagh!

Comin t' her senses takes a second t' git sorted out...

"Man o'erboard!" "Dance th hornpipe!" "It wasn't I!" "What bridge? I don't know anything about any damn bridge!"

............ .hmmmm .........

..... ::sputter::!! *choke* ^sniffff^ ....

Red Cat shakes her whole self out "btbbtbbtbbtbbtbbbbbbb!!!!" and looks arount t' everyone.

"Tha be th' wurst smellin piece o fruitcake ever!!!!"

Spying Jane whose face is crimson as shes gaspin from laughter

"oh sorry lass..." "Um.... thankee?" :blink::ph34r:

I hold it out in front of Eyes, as he seems to be the numbers expert, and wait to see what he thinks.
Ahhh So wit False Ransoms piece oh tin in my hand Oderlesseye

glances at it and washes it of wit Rum he spit out his mouth to clear things up... Hey Ray let me borrow that cloth ye wipin da bar down wit....

Oderlesseye carefully wipes down the piece ol'e tin and to his amazement.......

The writing disappeareed! The Rum ate it! To Oderlesseye

Shagrinn wit all the other lookin at 'em he grimmaces and

holds his hand out in da aiaayrr.. ahhhh eeerrrrr EYEs see

nothin eeerr...

So Oderless inspects it closer and still sees nothin...

So Eyes asks Ray for a shot glass to magnify what he sees

and places the cloth rag on da bar....Suspence fills da pub.....~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

!~~~~~~``````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~!!!!!!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~..

Tho there be no writing, Eyes see an negative etching...

So Oderless takes a piece ol Paper and lays it on the tin

and begines to rub wit his dirty fingers and nother

-N- -S- -E- -W- symbol app-ears.. Ok False Randsom

what we has ear is a picture of a Fruit Cake... EEmmm

Me hearty aint no Fruitcake! What Island has Fruitcake I ask??///?

Well there is pinnapple on heart island, Cherrys and nuts, ect. too..

Oderlessey thinks about the 6" parameter... Hey let' s go bake to where the black spot was... Eveyone rushes to the Spot climbin over each other to see.... Hey did ye know theere,s a trap door here? (Remember the Goonies Guys)

P1010764.jpg

CrazyCholeBlack Waste no tyme and opens the door, the hinges squeak [eirielly],,, and Red Cat yells into the dark hole... an sweet echo returns... Well Red Cat Jenny .... Oderless swats nother ant.... I think this be where ye found me Tankard EAGH? Ye has been hold in on to a secret has ye not? Oderlesseye ask Ray ifen he knew any thing about this.. He said no. Red Cat ye be sly!

Oderlesseye light his tourch and enters through the floor boards wit Jacky Tar hold Me arm to let me down, a draft up Oderleseyes shorts blows ants and stale air every where and every one begins to ah swattin at 'em.. Hey Red Cat ye has the othere piece, ...Lets see ifen it ........

takes us to the rest oh plunderrrr....Every one thros day lot in and comes along to claim their fortune and fame... :lol:

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"We need t' drop a rope, and climb down and follow Eyes. Where is that rope that Inigo was playin' wit?"

Red Cat finds the rope, and ties it to somethin' heavy (a sleepin' Mike Van der Bulge). Then our intrepid adventurers, begin t' climb down through the hatch, wit' torches in hand t' follow Eyes...

After shoutin down th hole Oderless has spied..."Haloooooo--oo--oo--oooo" Red cat looks t' th oders n all decide t' verture toward possible goodies. :lol::huh:

She grabs a stub o candle from her pocket and fastens it to a saucer from behind th bar. Fillin her flask wi rum and grabbin a few holiday cookys fer good measure she ties Inigo's rope t' sleepy ole Mike Van Der Bulge who don't seem t' mind.

Lettin eyes n' Jacky go first, Red Cat grabs tha rope an tentatively shimmies down after th men.

"oooh I hopes thi is worth it Eyes! " It's stinky down here!" "Hey! no pinchin!" That...was one o ye pinchin right?" :blink:

As the rush o aaiyyrr flows about, it freshins up wit a bit o'salty sea spray scent..Odiferious indeed! Oderlessyeye sways about in the near dark and slips down the end of the rope and places his feet onto a large monkey fist knot tied at the end of the rope. Hanging on wit one arm and Jacky Tars foot grindin on me head we purposely sway in the direction of the sand stone wall to see ifen something else comes into sight.. A Gasp of relief is let out o' me as we see a wooden structure like a platform some six feet to the left and six feet further down. EYes tells Jacky Tar

so he relays what up or in this case whats sideways to us .

CrazyCholeBlack rolls a sleepin' Mike Van der Bulge closer to the hatch opening to give us the six feet needed and slamms his hooks into the pub floor to keep 'em from rollin.

Eyes sways ever more close to the wooden structure and then jumps to it, dropping the tourch, it glides to the bottom of th abyss , the light from it's flame growing dimmer as it fell. EYe grips the railing and part of it gives away... So quickly Eyes grips again and pulls himself up from certain death... :lol: Oderless catches his breath and pics out a match of three he has in his doublet pocket...Skikes the bottom of his shoe and

lights a lantern and trims it, thinkin it must of been left behind by a former sojourner.

Dark.jpg

Oderleseye helps Jacky Tar as he jumps to the railing. Eyes yells to Red Cat Jenny that we may be needin some food and Rum for this eeerrr little picnic in Pyrate park... A silent echo returns from the void...........

Noquarter2copy.jpg

Even t' the untrained eye, it appears that the pub was built over the remains of an old ship. The deep crevice were passin' over t' get t' that ship, gives one pause; this crevice is deep but not wide, and couldn't have been here when the pub was built.

Red Cat swings accross to join Eyes and me self, on wot appears to be the ships main deck. I take Eyes lantern, and pass it over the deck and see somethin' else t' fret over, puddles of rum!

Red Cat lands on a solid surface thump! It seems t' sway just a bit? Or is she imaginin summin? She grabs a hand onta eyes n Jacky til her sight adjusts t' the darkness. The heavy smell o rum fills the dank air.

Her eyes ajustin she spies what looks familiar in th light o th lantern..

"..T'is a ship?.." she whispers slowly..now the gentle movement unner her boots makes sense.. handing the flask and sack o cookies t Eyes she leans down an pokes a finger at the puddles... Rum!

A quiziczlly silly half grin tugs at th corners of her mouth as her sense of adventure is tinglin.."Wot ye make of it then mates?" "Shall we has a look about?"

An odd rumble is heard from above and they all freeze fer a moment..then realize it's only ole Mike snorin...

"Avast! We need t' see if CrazyCholeBlack and Ransom are goin' t' join us. Don't want anyone fallin' down there!" I look over the rail an' into the abyss. "Sides, we need t' tie off this rope so we can get out later."

Red Cat has that gleam in her eye; thankfully she's not bouncin'. Seems t' me this ship moved a bit when she made her landin'.

Once the gust of air carring Eyes' special, personal funk has bown by, I take take the rope, and with one last look at the sleeping Mike, I shimmy down to join the others. The air be damp and full of rum smell, and everthing is covered in spider webs, with lines thick as anchor cable. Rum swilling spiders? It takes me a minute to realize I'm standing on a ship.

Someone has lighted a lantern, so I head for the dim glow, wondering just what we've got ourselves into, and hoping Eyes knows what he's doing and doesn't lead us all to our doom — or to the spider that made those thick webs.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

False Ransom said..

hoping Eyes knows what he's doing and doesn't lead us all to our doom

Hate to dash yer hopes lass but Eyes not know what I'm doing eeerrr' in the Dark! :rolleyes:

Oderlesseye trips all over REd Cat Jenny and all most falls overboard.... Perhaps we should wait for CrazyCholeBlack as Jacky has suggested...ifen this be a ship,then we needs our crew members, unless were in a dingy! :lol:

Noquarter2copy.jpg

Jane watches as Ransom joins the others in the dark pit. She turns, inspecting the knot around Mike's ankle. She shakes his arm, checking that the metal hook is firmly secured into the tavern floor. She then peers down the hatch again, satisfied that the rope will at least hold but still unsure about exploring the strange hatch. It's terribly dark and nearly impossible to see even the end of the rope. The faint voices of the others can be heard echoing below. Jane tosses her sack of random tools & other assorted bits across her chest before dropping her legs over the opening, calloused hands sliding down the rough rope. She lands in the darkness, bumping into Ransom who's busily muttering something about spiders. It's just as dark on the supposed under ship as it looked up above. Jane stoops, rummaging in her seemingly endless sack of junk.

"Oi Eyes! Did ye 'ave a spark. I thinks I've found an old torch in me bag o tricks"

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Someone bumps inta me. At little edgy 'cause of the dark and the spider webs, I shout, "Oiy, watch what yer...oh, it's you." I realise it's CrazyChole, and she's askin' Eyes for a light. "Whose ship do ya think this was?" I ask, as we work our way slowly toward Eyes, Jacky, and Red Cat. "I don't know about you, but if we run across a big guy named "IT", or a dead pyrate named One-Eyed Willy, I'm heading back to the Pub."

Now as I think about it, I wonder if OderlessEye is related to One-Eyed Willy, being as they both have little situations with eye sockets. :unsure:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I see CrazyChole pullin' a torch from her bag, "CrazyChole, how much fuel do ye have in that torch?"

"Eyes, stay close mate." I notice the lines on the railin' aren't knotted!

I turn t' Ransom, who has just arrived, "Did ye bring yer cutlass wit' ye?" I examine a line, runnin' from the main deck railin' t' wot once was a mast. I bring the lantern close t' the line. It's the thickness of a rat line, and looks like silk, but it's stickier than molasses.

"Red Cat, don't go bouncin' off! Everyone, come closer, please." The hairs stand up on the back of my neck, an' I sense a set of eight eyes is watchin' us.

"Ya know I never use a cutlass. The rapier be my weapon of choice, and I don't think it's going to have much effect on these lines. I don't know about you, but I got that creepy feeling running up my spine."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Well now ... Oderlesseye hears all the talk and welcomes Crazycholeblack to the fray of Pyrates huddled in the dark. :unsure:

Eyes sure hope ye brought ye bravery wit ya mates cause there appears to be someone lurkin here wit us.. Oderlesseye takes the lantern from Jacky Tar and holds it up a bit....

skeletonguy.gif

Oderlesseye says OHoy there ! The forbodden figure returns not a whisper. So Eyes pushes on the fellow and he Leans out, in a perpetual forward motion ; Eyes catches a glimps of a skeleton lookin face.. :unsure: Horrified Eyes jumps back and wit a crash the dead man falls to the deck and his bones disperse in a cloud o'dust....CAuCAaa Caaa.. Eyes coughs to clear me throat... :unsure:

Hey Red CAt ,, YAs Got Rum? EYES need A Drink about now!

Noquarter2copy.jpg

Somethin' above our heads is movin' about. Wit' Eyes holdin' the lantern, I have a hand free t' grab a belayin' pin. I take the scarf off my head, and wrap it around the head of the pin. I dip the makeshift torch into a puddle of rum, and get a light from Eyes lantern.

The shadows created by the torch and the lantern, make my spine tingle. Then we get a glimpse of the creature.

"Fuel Mr. Tar? Nay, river cane. Best torch material round. Smokes up like tha devil o. 'ere Eye's bring that flame down ta reasonable height fer a gerl now"

Eye's lowers the lantern down to within Jane's reach, while still looking anxiously into the darkness. Jane flips back the opening, shoving the flattened end of cane torch in the small opening. The area grows darker for a moment before the dry material catches and the glow begins to grow. Jane removes the lite, cupping a hand around the young flames and blowing on them encouragingly.

"There now, We ken see wots..." her speech is cut short as Eye's knocks something over, a plume of dust swirling around them. Jane begins to cough and instinctively reaches out, her free hand settling on something thick & sticky.

"Ehhh!" Jane grimaces, prying her hand free with some measure of effort. She curses, trying to wipe the offending substance onto her slops unsuccessfully. Suddenly the entire group goes deadly silent as the wood below them begins to tremble.

Red Cat has wandered further away on the sticky deck and around th bend of a stairway. She stopped frozen a moment when a muffled thump and odd cracking sound filtered towards er from where she left er mates moments ago..listenin until she heard th familiar tone of each voice.

Ever the curious cat she leaned foward and with one hand brushed at th salt n dust crusting a pane o glass on the doorway before her. Coughing at th dust stirred about, Red Cat brings her stub o candle close t th smeared pane and as she cupps a hand t th glass an lookes in she could only gasp with awe at what lay beyond..

Wit' the added light of the torches, I see the faces of Eyes, Ransom and CrazyChole starin' at the fearsome creature that now shares the deck wit' us.

I curse, "Shite! Did anyone see Red Cat?" The hideous creatures' back is t' us and is stalkin' unsuspectin' prey.