The Pirate Hunter's Smarter Brother!

Inigo Montoya

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) zzz..*huh?*...YAAAAAWWWWN!! :rolleyes: ....................................

"Wot be asperin?"

:: blink....blink... :: B) *sniff* .....

~FLOP!!!~

B)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

***snarfle, snort,*** "Huh? Ray speaks?"

B) "Hummm, think I'll stay asleep."

zzzzzzz.....***Dreams of Jacky's kiss under the mistletoe. :rolleyes: *** zzzzzzz

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Jacky ..... Wake me up ! Where are we ? :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Whaoo EYEs musta been sleep walkin... :blink:

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

ZZZZzzz *pop!* :lol: "gasp!" RedCat awakes again, but now back on the lower deck of the mysterious ship ...

"WOT!?" :o she could've SWORN she was just droolin on th bar upsatirs sount asleep....

still not fully awake she leaps up n attaches erself ta a surprised Jacky Tar almost knockin th poor bloke over onta th others.

"Jacky lad..." she says in naught but a rum soaked whisper...tiny jingles comin from inside her coat as she be tremblin a bit..

"W...whar we be?.....reeealy?"

"Easy now, Red Cat! Did ye hav' a nice cat nap, luv?" I hug her, an try t' calm her, "The spider is outside, an were all here. See, even Eyes is wit' us again." She stops jinglin' an tremblin'.

I look at CrazyChole who seems t' be formulatin' a plan, or at least is sizin' up the cage. Ransom seems t' be awake an is comin' around, too.

Bein calmed by the pirates warm hug, Red Cat shakes her sobering head and unpeels herself from poor Jacky with a sheepish grin....

"Aye Jacky me Cat nap was grande and er...thankee, sorry 'bout accosting ye there, I could've sworn I was just up inna pub an Ray an Siren were thar"

Looks about seein all her mates an countin em one by each. Ransom be stirrin, Chloe 's sizin up th cage n Eyes is fishin in his pockets fer summin..

"Owoooo, ach...." I rub my eyes, which feel crossed at the moment, and I have a terrific headach. It takes me a minute to figure out where I am...or where I think I am. It occurs to me that the fumes from all the rum on the floor are starting to affect us.

"Maybe we better find this treasure and get the heck out of here, before the next bout of rum-vapor induced sleep hits us again, and we all end up with hallucinations that we're back in the Pub. Maybe that's how the Spider traps people down here, by making you think you're safe, when you're really just about to become the Snack de Jour."

No one is listening to me. They are all staring at the caged bones.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

I turn t' Ransom, "I suspect our caged friend, was not a meal fer the spider." Could she have locked herself in the cage t' avoid bein' carried off by the spider, I wondered?

"She couldn't leave wit' the treasure either." I walked over t' the cage door, gave it a tug, an it opened!

:lol: The door opens slowly wit a loud creak from the hinges,

resounding squeals echo, we all end up pluggin our ears, the heap o'treasure begins to cascade to our feet. Eyes smiles,

and winks at thr other pirate to begin the plunderin....

Noquarter2copy.jpg

With a merry wink and a nod from Eyes, Red Cat begins fillin her pockets and even takes off her hat loadin it wi everything wot she kin carry. Chloe is scoopin up armfuls, Ranson n Jacky stand there in a trance from all the gold for a moment, then shove in amongst th others t get at th loot! Eyes is drapin jewels about hisself and singin a happy tune....

I grab a fancy jeweled tiara and put it on my head over my hat - the one with the hole shot through it, thanks to Eyes. Next I grab necklaces and bracelets, then stuff all my pockets with coins and loose jewels.

I turn to the others, all dripping in gold and gems. "Okay, now we're all rich, but, how do we get back to the Pub without all the other pirates seeing us, and stealing out loot?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

"Oh! Sir you are wrong, I do want to do this now. Someone must guard the treasure, so one of you must stay in there. I leave it to you, to decide who. Remember the treasure stays, and four of you may leave. Once, you leave the cage you will be barred from entering, again."

"One more thing, if anyone tries to leave with any treasure... well... trust me, you can't!"

Clank! chinka chink.... Red Cat drops a hat fulla coins and pearls at her feet " Bloody hell !!!! bugger!!!!" Reaching quickly throught the bars she grabs a handful of the red hair an yanks the lass back agin the bars ...."Noooww" she hisses thru clenched teeth behind th struglin wench's head "why would ye be wantin t do that aye?...." her words are punctuated by the sound of her pistol bein cocked back...

I yank a gold necklace from around my neck, and quick like, whip it around the red-haired lady's neck, and pull it tight.

"Red Cat, use yer daggar and hold her fast! I don't plan ta be spendin' the rest o me days in this cage!"

Twisten the necklace even tighter, I yell at Jacky, "Quick man, do something!"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Red Cat pulls her dagger from her boot and holds it fast against the womans neck - handing her loaded flintlock ta Eyes aho keeps it leveled at the now tied up miscreant.

"Mates! empty yer pockets an let's get oytta heres!"