^, <, V

Pew

^phobias, interesting question. I do like spiders n' snakes, so their out. I have No Fear of heights, so that's out. Been married and divorced and while I am in no hurry to repeat, nope, not a phobia. Had me arm near bit in two by a 15lb Cuban iguana and still call him my son, so its not giant lizards. Not afraid of the dark either, nor thunder n' lightning. But I have had nightmares where I found myself at a dropzone I had never been to before and after checking the place out an' findin some good folk for ta jump with I suddenly realize....I Did Neigh Bring Me Chute!!!! And the sun is going down too fast ta run home an' get it!!

B) seriously, woke up in a sweat more then once from that horrid affair!

However....perhaps thar be one....aye, I do think I have a phobia. As a youth born on the coast an' with skateboard in hand, I had a itchin ta take up surfin.

The first summer was fairly nice, gettin the hang o' it. But it twas the second summer, out on the surf of Huntington Beach, CA, while wiatin fer a wave I saw a HUGE dark shadow pass under me. Me heart jumped into me throat and all I wanted was ta get ta shore!. A few year later the movie "Jaws" come out, I took me date ta see the show....I never went surfin again.

so, phobias, I guess it be sharks. Love ta eat'em, don't wanta be eaten by'em.

<_<

<geesh, just got home, can't a guy even take he's shoes off first?

V Pistol duel or Sword fight?

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^hmmm, Pistol duel or sword fight? Well since I be good at both....depends on which weapon is closer at hand.

<just got home a bit ago me self and relaxin' a bit

V pass the question

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

> How far in Lehighton, PA from Philly?

ahoyt

about 77 miles north or so - 476 to exit 74

get off and turn to 209s about 10 minutes to ukranian homestead

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

^ thinkl a sword fight would be more enjoyable - pistol duel i would finish too soon

< ah, spring - new rou\/nd of allergies - can't win

\/backto a previous query - who be your favorite pyrate, priateer, buccaneer, swashbuckler........and why?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

^ Aye, I tend ta be a bit o' a traditionalist as I really like Blackbeard. The man he did not want ta be rich, he just want ta be remembered, an' remembered he is. However I also be taken to the story of Klaus Störtebeker, for he be a pirate's pirate ta the very end, upon he's execution he make a deal, that for every one o' he's men that he can walk past after bein' beheaded would go free, some say he would have freed all o' them if'in that ruttish pox-marked executioner had not tripped him!! An' also he be from me fatherland, Germany, a nice place she be indeed.

< shoes off, now where'd I put that rum?

....bleeding lizard been at me rum Again?!!?

V pass the question again.

^Woodes Rogers... because I want to be him when I grow up cause I like things legal... well sort of ... and I want to hang people instead of being hanged all the time...

< beautiful day/beautiful night

V pass the question along

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...

^ grace o'malley be my hero. not that she had an easy life - husband killed, son killed and what-have-you. that said - her own castle is in a vulnerable location so she marries the guy for his castle in a safer area - divorces the guy and keeps the castle. had a bounty on her head - goes to london and has an audience with the queen, is absolved of any and all guilt she may have and goes home to live out her days free and dies in her own bed, much to the consternation of lord bingham!

< already tired of april showers

\/ weekend plans?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

^ Well I go back to work tomorrow..but today I worked out, shopped, enjoyed the nice weather and got a chance to cook my fave eggplant dish!

< New seat covers for the beast! and some house deco goodies yay!

V Pass the Q

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

< New seat covers for the beast! and some house deco goodies yay!

:lol:

*pictures Godzilla with a little leather saddle while several tokay geckos scamper across the walls....??*

^I be off to the Ren fair, for the first time since the early 90's. An' ta think, I used to every year....

<ahhh, a hammock an' a cup o' tea....

Vpass the question

^ Well, tonight is hitting a karaoke bar that a friend'll be running. And tomorrow I work and then I might work out.

< Also sick of april showers

V Passing the question

I was sailin' the high seas, 'round the Florida Keys.

Trailin' that merchant ship, the one I'd catch and strip.

For she had me swag, and flyin' an English flag.

^ Yard work, mostly. Getting the garden ready for summer blossoms, and veggie planting.

< Weather not helping. Rain, hail, rain, sun, hail...you get the idea.

V Garden/yard slave or yard work not your thing?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^I've really let my garden slide over the past few years. Violets have completely colonized the 'herb garden' (that I cluelessly planted in the shade of a spruce tree). Weather's great this weekend, but there's still piles of snow in the yard that haven't melted yet, so yardwork will have to wait.

< This cold/flu is finally easing off. Fever's broken, and I can actually breathe this morning. Hurray! Gonna go get me some new dance shoes!

V Dance addict or wallflower?

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

^ If there is music, I get happy feet. I love to dance.

< I even put on good, rousing music and dance around while house cleaning. :rolleyes: No C&W though. Twang isn't my thing.

V Pass the question on.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

OMG Ransom! I do the same type of thing. :D

One of my favorite things is to put the laptop in the dining room, and play MP-3's and chat while I'm cooking. The kitchen has Spanish tile and is open towards the diding room, so you can dance and slide in yer socks and cook and chat at the same time! Add a glass or two of wine or rum of course!

< Really wanting to go back to Salsa class

V Pass the Q

^ I can dance, watch me:

*left foot - left foot - left foot - Stomp

left foot - Stomp - left foot - left foot - left foot*

....well, ok, but I am not flower either!

< just getting back from the Ren Faire

V pass the question to one with just One left foot....

• 3 weeks later...

^ OK new question... see below

I have heard of a few things.....

V what is the new black?

^ New black? New Black!??! Oh c'mon now, I barely know the crayons in me current box, how am I t' know the 'new black'???

< I hears Red Cat Jenny gotts some secrets...

V pass th' question, I MUST know what this 'new black' be <_<

^ Currently using my almost sharp objects for some woodworking projects.

< Is in the market for a few new whetstones.

v Pass the question.

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

^I'm not allowed sharp objects, so I'll answer Jenny's Q about "the new black" instead. -- Turquoise! Just bought some iridescent turquoise eyeshadow today, called "Spearmint". And a sheer turquoise scarf. While wearing a turquoise cardigan and a turquoise & green pirate-striped T. Yup, the new black is definitely turquoise. (At least in my wardrobe, LOL!)

< Not drunk! Really! (Yet)

V Do you own any Action Figures? Which ones? What do you DO with them?

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

^ I had a rubber girl once, and what I did was..... :P oh wait! 'action figures'...uh...ya....ok, ya, I got a couple :P

...uh, gotta Blackbeard one, don't do nuthin with him, he just sits next to the computer. Got some of McFarlane's dragons and whole Clive Barker's 'Infernal Parade' set. On Christmas I a nativity scene with McFarlane's 'Twisted X-mas' set and a skydiving Santa for the tree. But I don't 'do' anything with them.....I Don't!!

< I need a drink

V pass the question - Fess Up!!!

...oh, and just what do ye 'do' with them???? :ph34r:

^ I have the Lord of the Rings series... or had. Wanted to put them on display but the snotties got a hold of them... now they are toys. As to other types...hmmm I have kids, what action figures don't we have in this house?

< too much work....

V pass the question along

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ I have one of the first Jack Sparrow action figures. I bought it 'cause it really captured that drunken slouch he has. But it just sits on my computer credenza and looks decorative.

< Getting antzy for an event, but have to wait until June and Nor/Cal.

V Pass the question on.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

^ 'Av a few figurines: Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Eric Draven (The Crow) but they are hidden behind all me pirate garb!!

< Me landlubber maties think me interest in Pirates is boarding on obsession!

V If ye could get hold of the DeLorean an' get th' blasted thing t' work which real pirate ship/captain would yer sail on/with?

The Feared and Ruthless Captain Drake Flint

"YARR! Roaming the seas, I take what I find; gold, wenches and mead, the pirates life is mine!"

Heavy Metal Pirate Brotherhood

+ nunc est bibendum +