Who's gonna be a pirate this halloween?!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I be dressin' me front yard with a pieces of a ghost ship and a "skeleton" crew. Me family tried their pirate togs out at the Pirate Party last Friday and they be a smart lookin' crew indeed.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

It's kind of funny, this..

A couple of months ago, I had plans to go to the Castro in my Mina Harker costume (ala League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) and go around with a few friends going as other League-ers.

However, that plan is questionable at best right now...I'm not seein' much excitement there...

So..what's next?

ARRRRRR! :huh:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Ghost cruise GRRRRRRRRR (scarey ghost noise ?) Thats sounds like a load o` halloween fun n` I wish I could zap me way across the Atlantic t`see it . Good luck with it .

:huh:

Well, per'aps we'll 'ave t' shoot th' cannons for those who wish they were there or somethin'. Who knows...

:huh:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

ye penny, Jimmy just read some stuff on yer website, ye have a lot of personalities on there. arrrr

Ohyes. I do.

I sometimes wonder if I should jus' be called The Chameleon, because of how quickly I can change personaes.

I'd be a decent actor, if I didn't 'ave t' eat.

On Halloween I hang meself from the tree out front and scare passers by. Then I go pillage older lads and lasses so they may pass me humble cottage.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Aye. Nothing makes me laugh more'n a lubber scared witless when I reach out and say AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH MATEY!!!!

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

ARRR! Scupper, I love that idea...hanging from a tree! If I didn't live right at the edge of a road, I'd do the same. Of course, I'm never home on Halloween.

In 1994, I was a sleazy pirate chick in a cheap costume with fishnets and spiked heels. I won nothing. Then, I started making my own costumes and buying regular clothes to wear.

In 2000, I won $75 dressed as a pirate. In 2002, I won $50 dressed as a pirate. In 2002, my honey won $50 dressed as Captain Morgan. Not too shabby for some hot glue and Goodwill finds, eh?

This year, I'm thinking about taking some of my old junky clothes and hat, spraypainting them white and gray, painting my face, wrapping cobwebs around me and going as a "dead pirate".

I've already done the "live pirate" costume. Oh, crap! I just remembered...the Pirates of the Caribbean! Dead pirates. Darn! Now everyone will think I'm trying to be Barbossa or something. Grrr! Maybe I'll flash a little skin...without the fishnets this time.

B)

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

Ghost cruise? I'd give me eyeteeth (well, the one I got left anyhow) to be a part o' that. P'raps it's time for another rocket run in the old blue landshark.... B) I'm ALWAYS a witch for Halloween (and the rest of the time, too :) ) but I could make an exception if I can just GET there... B)B)B) Unless, o' course, ye be needin' a sea witch?

The Pyromaniac Pirate

I usually avoid popular costumes and with POTC, everybody and their mailman is going to be a pirate this year.

OTOH... I've been a pirate since I was a wee lad and I'll be a pirate this year, too. It just feels odd when the world catches up to what's actually cool.

Only by great risks can great results be achieved.

-Xerxes