Who have you met from the pub?

Christine

I be deeply disappointed I didn't get t'meet with Black Hearted Pear. :lol:

But ye be correct Killian, it were waaaaay too hot last weekend. ;)

Black Hearted Pear? Do I know this fruit? Am I related? Perhaps so? :unsure:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diego

Rummy

Pirate Petee

Skull Pirate Carter

Leatherneck

Puss-N-Boots

Lady Devy'l

Barbados Sam & Experience

***RumbaRue***

Killian

Of course...Red Jayme Flint

thought I saw Durty Mick Moon once, but it was probably a figment of my imagination. B)

and others

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Hmm... let me recollect.

Not talked to any on the phone - only met in person

Capt'n MacNamara (such a cutie, see you again at Norman luv)

Cap'n Rum Lady (don't know if she still posts here or not, haven't seen her since Four Winds)

Thomas B. (haven't seen him on the pub in a long while)

Merrydeath

and I believe it was Scupper I met also at KCRF but don't be holding me to it.

Nice folk all around, will have to find my way to some of the "hot spots" for the rest of you lot.

Here's to all of ya ... Happy Holidays

With Respects,

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

I can't believe it took me so long to find this...

So far I've had the pleasure to meet:

Christine (damn fine lass, great pirate, and fantastic Dineyland tour guide!)

Cap'n Hurricane (one hell of a great pyrate captain)

Diosa

OryginalCinn

Sheila

LadyBarbossa

Scupper

The amazing Jamaica Rose of NQG, with whom I had the priviledge of sailing the Caribbean, exploring Nassau, and listening to tales of pirates of old... an experience I'll treasure forever!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Diego

Rummy

Pirate Petee

Skull Pirate Carter

Leatherneck

Puss-N-Boots

Lady Devy'l

Barbados Sam & Experience

***RumbaRue***

Killian

Of course...Red Jayme Flint

thought I saw Durty Mick Moon once, but it was probably a figment of my imagination. :blink:

and others

Aye, me spirit be hauntin' the deepest recesses n' catacombs o' yer dreams darkest abyss....a shadowy figure yer heart cannot quite fathom but ye knows I'm there gnawin' at it with love's vicious venom....like an itch ye cannot scratch at....an ache ye cannot heal......only when we finally meet in this physical world will ye find the relief, the peace ye yearn for.....

Aye, me spirit be hauntin' the deepest recesses n' catacombs o' yer dreams darkest abyss....a shadowy figure yer heart cannot quite fathom but ye knows I'm there gnawin' at it with love's vicious venom....like an itch ye cannot scratch at....an ache ye cannot heal......only when we finally meet in this physical world will ye find the relief, the peace ye yearn for.....

WOW....Scarlet sits back and fans herself with a fan.....I can hardly contain myself, so when do I get this pleasure?

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Christine (damn fine lass, great pirate, and fantastic Dineyland tour guide!)

Cap'n Hurricane (one hell of a great pyrate captain)

Diosa

OryginalCinn

Sheila

LadyBarbossa

Scupper

The amazing Jamaica Rose of NQG, with whom I had the priviledge of sailing the Caribbean, exploring Nassau, and listening to tales of pirates of old... an experience I'll treasure forever!

I know I et your Rum cake, and shared a brew with you.. or was that a dream?

then again, there was Lady B there, and darkRose too.. and Frankie.

aye good times.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

My list has grown since I first posted it. So now here's an updated one.

1. Jamica Rose

2. Capt. Michael McLeod

3. Capt. Grey

4. Christine

5. Bloody Mary Bonney

6. Diego

7. Rummy

8. Wolfy Wench

9. Black Hearted Pearl

10. Iron Bess

11. Red Maria

12. Killian

13. Mad Eye Mitch

14. Casabel

15. Isabel

16. Blaze

17. PirateQueen

18. Pyrate Phil -on the phone courtsey of Christine

19. Scarlett

20. Puss N' Boots

21. Oderless Eye

22. Redd Ocktober

23. Patrick Hand

24. Claire Warren- Tales of the Seven Seas

25. Gary Bergman- the Royalist

26. Pirate Petee

27. Red Jayme Flint

28. Skull Pirate Carter

29. Leatherneck

30. Barbados Sam

I know I've missed one or two from Stranglehold, but couldn't remember yer names. If I missed anyone, let me know! :lol:

I've met two folks, one in person, one over the phone. Met hurricane via phone (hopefully I'll meet the PotC crew someday sir), and met (live, and in person) the man formerly known as Mission (and crew..er family), and what a bright and entertaining bunch they are. :)

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

I've met two folks, one in person, one over the phone. Met hurricane via phone (hopefully I'll meet the PotC crew someday sir), and met (live, and in person) the man formerly known as Mission (and crew..er family), and what a bright and entertaining bunch they are. :)

We'll be lookin' for you after the new year, lass! I think you'll like our merry band of misfits, rogues, fiends and bon vivants.

Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I've met two folks, one in person, one over the phone.  Met hurricane via phone (hopefully I'll meet the PotC crew someday sir), and met (live, and in person) the man formerly known as Mission (and crew..er family), and what a bright and entertaining bunch they are.   :)

What a fright and maiming bunch they were?

We had a good time at Disneyworld proper, we did. The number and variety of rides you can ride in six hours with Cpt. Sophia is equal to the number you will ride in three days trying to navigate that place on your own.

She actually took the photo I am using as my avatar during our sojourn. (I was quite taken with the idea of pirate skeletons playing chess. I wish they'd make a model of it in scale with the old POTC Zap Action! models... Zap Action! chess. Whoo.)

Someday I'm intending to meet Foxe, Blackjohn and Duchess as well. (Ed - co-birthday celebrations in the old country next year? :o:rolleyes: )

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I had the distinct pleasure of speaking on the phone with our lovely Scarlet, last night. A grand time was had, as most of you could imagine.

For those of you who haven't met her, she has an intoxicating giggle! B) (Don't kill me, luv!)

I'm proud to start my "Met from the Pub" list off with her!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

I have met

Cascabel

Isabel

Patrick Hand

I encountered Braze with Cascabel but we were not introduced (infact, I gave him a hard time which I regret not being introduced and all)

Of course I'd like to meet you all!

• 3 weeks later...
Aye,

Been goode friends wi' Roderick Hawkyns fer years... reenactment an' such...

Francois met him last august...

Capt. Gary o' th' Royaliste... top notch, he is...

His First Mate, whos' name I's drawin' a blank...

Billy Flint, down in Hampton, VA...

Tha's all I c'n 'member this early on a monday...

And Mercenary Wench is added to m'list...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I recently met Hawkyns when he visited England and happened to call at my home city.

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

I've met

• Hawkyns
  • Coastie04
  • Francois
  • Scupper
  • Kathyrn Ramsey(?)

I'm not sure I got Kathryn right, as I'm not sure of the member names. I met a few Connecticut pirates/Free Men o' the Sea at a couple of raids a while back. I'd like to be more involved but me seahorse.org commitments take up much of my free time and money, and it's not like they need another amateur to break in. I still haven't learned to sail or dive (though they're still on me list of Things To Learn Before Civilization Implodes).

• 2 months later...

I was thinking about this tonight..... but instead of who have i met, there are still Pyrate that I want to meet.......

Going to Ojai, and PiP, I get to met many of the Pyrates that post here.... but there are still many Pyrates that I'd like to meet.....

This list is not inclusive..... with some rum tonight I might have forgoten someone....

But right off the top of my head..... Pyrates I still wanna meet....

Hawkyns (might get to meet him next PiP)

Christine.... dang hoped to see her at Ojai... just ain't happened yet...

Foxe.... but don't think I will ever get to England...

Blackjohn, Kass, and all the NorthEastern Pyrates.......

Gentleman of Fortune... but like Foxe.... Don't think I can get to Germany.....

BilgeMonkey (so I can apoligize for that bad e-mail I sent him..... )

Silky, and Lady Barbarossa, (bucause of some of the silly post in The Way to a Pyrates Heart)

Dang... I know I've missed a buncha other Pyrates.....

I think the best part..... Of all the Pyrates that I have meet so far,... they are all cool........