Betsy Beers

Oderlesseye

Stranglehold's group-Killian

Just John and Bloody Margaret

Leatherneck and his lass

Captain Petee and Jess

Dakini and Jerimiah

The Biggins group-

Who did I forget and yet is not least in me mind? Hmmmm...

Very fyne new friends, indeed! :lol::unsure:

My list:

Jamica Rose

Capt. Michael McLeod

Capt. Grey

Christine

Bloody Mary Bonney

Aurther Richards from Kent

Rummy

Wolfy Wench

Black Hearted Pearl

Iron Bess

Red Maria

Killian

Mad Eye Mitch

Casabel

Blaze

PirateQueen

Pyrate Phil -on the phone courtsey of Christine

and now I can add:

Cyneful

Bammbii

Betsy Beers

Just John

Bloody Margaret

Leatherneck

Joselyn

Pirate Petee

Jess

Dakini

Jeramiah

Barbadoes Sam

Oderlesseye

Dirty Dick Moon

Mad Jack- on the phone

Tabitha Ann

Well that's thirty-two so far, I know I'm missing a couple of people, but eventually I'll remember.

So the new question (since I answered the question at hand) seems to be: Who do you WANT to meet from this pub?

So many names, but the list tops as follows:

-- Rummy3, but in Hagar Qim or any other place of your choice in Malta.

-- Foxe, but in that Brighton Antique Weapons Shoppe.

Of course, this list of wanna-meets would be incomplete without Christine and Pyrate Phil. Must add Hawkyns and Callenish Gunner.

There's a few others that I would choose solely because of their flattering profile pics....

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

So the new question (since I answered the question at hand) seems to be: Who do you WANT to meet from this pub?

So many names, but the list tops as follows:

-- Rummy3, but in Hagar Qim or any other place of your choice in Malta.

-- Foxe, but in that Brighton Antique Weapons Shoppe.

Of course, this list of wanna-meets would be incomplete without Christine and Pyrate Phil. Must add Hawkyns and Callenish Gunner.

There's a few others that I would choose solely because of their flattering profile pics....

WooHoo - I just might be takin' ye up on that Cap'n Straw! Malta is a ways in my future still, but I am going to be there one day! In the meantime, I am hoping for the Las Vegas Union to be common ground for many from the pub this October!

Hmmm.... aye... and interesting question, Pete.

Who would I want to meet?

Cascabel, Patrick Hand, Arthur Richards, Iron Bess, RumbaRue, Will Red Wake, Cyneful, Silkie, Callenish Gunner, Mad Jack, Bo, Christine, Oderlesseye, Barbados Sam, Blackfoot, Bloodscalp.. SIREN! ....

I know there are some more who I wish to meet... just can seem to remember who all else.

Shoot! Most everyone here! And others not on the Pub. :)

Anyone who will be going to PiP this year... I plan t' see ya there! :) Toss back a few drinks :huh: and I'll whip up a feast some night. :huh:

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I forget whether I've listed the folks I have met, but it's changed recently anyway, and I just wanted to post to say how flattered I am to be included on several lists of "WLTM".

I have met:

Tall Paul

Cap'n Badger

Cire

Hawkyns

Kass

Fairfax

Bleddyn

erm, that's it I think.

I'm not going to list who I'd like to meet cos I'll only miss people out and they'll get offended. Suffice it to say I'd like to meet the Twill crowd.

And Pat, if I ever make it to the States I expect you to travel through sleet and hail to reach me.

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

I forget whether I've listed the folks I have met, but it's changed recently anyway, and I just wanted to post to say how flattered I am to be included on several lists of "WLTM".

I have met:

Tall Paul

Cap'n Badger

Cire

Hawkyns

Kass

Fairfax

Bleddyn

erm, that's it I think.

I'm not going to list who I'd like to meet cos I'll only miss people out and they'll get offended. Suffice it to say I'd like to meet the Twill crowd.

And Pat, if I ever make it to the States I expect you to travel through sleet and hail to reach me.

Can I still take you up on that offer of making it up to me for missing me off the list last year Ed?

Because the world does revolve around me, and the universe is geocentric....

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the Georgia Renfaire this weekend. Had the chance to meet "THE MAN" as another pub member once described him. I met Casabel and Braze this weekend. Wonderful people. It would be nice to hang out with them again.

As Far as eho I would like to meet. Hmm Well the list would be quite long as far as that goes. In my area that would be ...

Paisley

Kendra

Hurricane

Capt Jim...( i think he's from around here)

Others would be....

Deigo

Blackhearted Pearl

Siren

and a few others...Heck It would be nice to meet you all.

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Pirate Festival in Port Washington (WI) this past weekend...

How many of you were there? We promoted the pub rather heavily, so by default I may have already met some of you people who are only now joining...

'Twould appear that I did meet one new person from the Pub at the event: Bloody Jack Madd

And I did NOT meet Gypsy Rose , for he chose not to introduce himself to me.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Blackbeard Festival, Hampton VA, 6/2,3 &4

Met MANY

Blackdog

Crimson Corsier

Captain Thighbiter (The Brigands)

Billy Flint

Capt'n Pern

and ...since I can't recall his pub name ...if he has one ...No-woe

A plethora of others that I either did not catch their name or they never threw it!

I went to the Georgia Renfaire this weekend. Had the chance to meet "THE MAN" as another pub member once described him. I met Casabel and Braze this weekend. Wonderful people. It would be nice to hang out with them again.

As Far as eho I would like to meet. Hmm Well the list would be quite long as far as that goes. In my area that would be ...

Paisley

Kendra

Hurricane

Capt Jim...( i think he's from around here)

Others would be....

Deigo

Blackhearted Pearl

Siren

and a few others...Heck It would be nice to meet you all.

I Too had the opportunity to meet Casabel on Sat at John Levique Days (also the ship's cat) very cute. He had a very kind a getlemanly manner about him. I also saw from a distance Captain Hurricane, but obviously he was in quite a hurry for he did not here me call out to him.

I also like to say thank you to John for placing me so high on your list.

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

I should update my list with having met in person:

Scarlet

Bunny

Black Hearted Pearl & crew

Poor Merrydeath and Lady Barbossa have had the distinct displeasure of speaking with me a couple weekends ago.

If the barley and hops has not muddled my brain, I believe I've also spoken briefly with Silkie - also Diego....uh, or Kent.....or Arthur.....awwww screw it! <_<

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

oh, by all means, Mad Matt.. it was an incredible pleasure to have spoken with ye. Granted I was a bit befuddled from the day's pilfering, plundering, drink, carousing, and all around mayhem...but I still enjoyed having fine words with ye.

I still pray that I get to meet everyone here on the Pub whom I have had the pleasure to acquinting with.

~Lady B

<_<

Lady Barbossa, I be nay a soothsayer, but I can predict th' very near future. From ou' o' th' blue a stranger will approach ye when ye least expect. Shall ye reckon me by me smile? We can than post th' pleasue o' officially meetin' each other. Merrydeath, th' same goes fer ye too luv.

signature4.jpg]

Ooooo... strong words there, Blackfoot. I admit... now that ye've given forewarning.... I just may be lookin' over m' shoulder... with a welcoming smile.

I admit... it would be a pleasure to meet ya... finally.

~Lady B

:lol:

I've met Merrydeath, but that was before I even came to this forum...

I can't say I've met Jib, but I did see him at Siouxland a week or so ago (we were the pirates who started snapping our fingers Saturday when you guys kicked into "She Was The Prize")

I have a feeling I've met others, but associating faces with names on a board can be... difficult :)

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses