Who have you met from the pub?

Christine

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, RumbaRue and I may very well have crossed our paths a few time without being aware of it. We both have a long friendship with a "gentleman" ....... Hey Rumba, I called Erik a gentleman!!!!! :lol: ........ with which we've gone to cons and faires with. I looked at her picture, I know we've met. Here's to the next time!!!! :lol:

Sir Eric, if you were at Siouxland, we most certainly crossed paths. No doubt at the mead tent. Will ye be at the MNRF?

I'm sure you're right! And we will be at MNRF... but not sure which weekend yet :)

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses

:::Bits finger so as not to say a word; but is whimpering over what Mad Matt said:::

Aye.. a bad pirate indeed. :)

MerryD... I need t' buy m'self a flogger!

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

too late... :P

pulls out Tickleme2... the little flogger that could.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 1 month later...

Nothing (yet) new to report; I just wanted to find and refresh this thread. If things go as planned, I might have something to add within a couple weeks...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archangelgang2.jpg

I met some crew members from the Archangel, as evidenced in the photo above....

Skittles, Young Elizabeth, Cheeky Actress, Andrew (cannot recall his pub name), Jeff (Um... name problem?), me (interestingly, another Jeff), Mrs. Other Jeff (Crap! What is it with me and names?).

Not Yet Arrived: Rateye (actually, another Jeff!)

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Aye Captain Emarld it was I at KCRF. I met you and yoiur lovely crew.

Greenighs- You are welcome to join up with us and we can see about getting you on a sail.

Met in person

Merry death

Captain Morgan

Dark Rose

Captain tito and his lovely lady

Lady Barbarossa

Captain Emarld Shaunassy

Greenighs

Scarlett

Francios

Captain William Kidd

Bosun Tiny

Hawkyns

Coastie04 and his lady

Course we all be members of the Free Men of the Sea

By Im

Stynky Tudor

Paisley

By snail mail

Rumba Rue

Love the costume! Want a kilt now, can you do it?

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

I met some crew members from the Archangel, as evidenced in the photo above....Skittles, Young Elizabeth, Cheeky Actress, Andrew March, Jeff "Sven", me "Cap'n Pete (interestingly, another Jeff), Diane "Sven's favorite)....Not Yet Arrived:  Rateye (actually, another Jeff!)

Rateyewithdoc2.jpg

Here is our ship's cutter - Rateye!

It was wonderful meeting up with you Cap'n Pete!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i264/Che...hangelgang2.jpg

I met some crew members from the Archangel, as evidenced in the photo above....Skittles, Young Elizabeth, Cheeky Actress, Andrew March, Jeff "Sven", me "Cap'n Pete (interestingly, another Jeff), Diane "Sven's favorite)....Not Yet Arrived:  Rateye (actually, another Jeff!)

Rateyewithdoc2.jpg[/img]

Hummm... Looks suspiciously like someone I've run into in Port Royal. 'Cept there he goes by the name Reilly. :huh:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i264/Che...hangelgang2.jpg

Rateyewithdoc2.jpg[/img]

Hummm... Looks suspiciously like someone I've run into in Port Royal. 'Cept there he goes by the name Reilly. :huh:

Yes tis the good doctor Reiley indeed...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

You're welcome Cap'n Pete. Any time I can help.

(Looking at the shot)....GOOD GOD! Why is it that Rateye looks wonderful (of course, being up for 48 hours doesn't phase him). And I'm the one that looks drunk?! Something isn't right. YIKES...I've even got 'wench burn'!

Member of "The Forsaken"

Here's to wench burn... I'll drink to that!

Darlin' you were in perfect form!

Besides, you guys really kept me going! If it wasn't for you folks, I would have just slept in the car or not even made the trip.

I can't even count how many times I ended up driving by brale on the way home. (From lack of sleep folks!! Only had a couple and I know my limit... I promase, no Mad Max for this guy.)

Did you notice how folks were always keyed towards us. Why? WE-WERE-HAVING- FUN! No matter what. We did it our way!

And when others saw this they were either scared or wanted to join in, or both! Heck we're pirates!!

What a great time!

rats

BTW: That is the most cheesey smile I could pull. It's usually that or deputy serious. (I'm starting to look like the pics of my old man) But the glassy eyes say it all.

aaaah bodice burn! Don't you just love the awful lines that you get from your bodice and 2 days of hot sun??

Cheeky, I think I saw you at Bristol, and lusted after your coat!! You look very familar.. :)

I'm sorry I missed you there, I went to weekend 4..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

okay.. I waited because I KNOW I will miss someone on the list.. and I apologize first about the missing mateys..

All in Person::

DarkRose,

Lady Barbossa,

Jonathon Hawks,

Capt Morgan,

Scupper,

Francois,

Hawkins,

Pete Straw,

Red Bess,

Sea Rover,

Bilgemonkey,

Iron Hook,

Paisley,

Callenish Gunner,

Mikey the Nigel bunny,

Cascobel,

Black Scot,

Hurricane,

Sheila,

Diossa,

Studley,

Aminal,

Patrick,

Roger,

Jamaica Rose,

Julie,

Spyder,

the Seattle Knights,

Yellowbeard,

Louie (everyone loves Louie),

Hornsby,

Anne Bonnie,

Mary Reed,

Juan La Boom.. aka Jon Rose.. we miss you.

Opie,

Long Shot,

Finbar,

Don Maitz,

Original Cyn,

Amy from KW,

most of the Free men,

all the crew of the Fools Gold,

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Cheeky, I think I saw you at Bristol, and lusted after your coat!! You look very familar.. :)

Merrydeath, were you there last weekend (Saturday, August 19th?!)

Good God woman, don't be shy..(and something tells me your not) step up and say 'ello!' The coat was a gift from my dear Captain. HE use to wear it in his younger years. The cut dates about the time of the English Civil War. I had second thoughts about wearing it last weekend due to the fact it was very humid. Anything to look good, eh?

By the way...the 'wench burn' is still tender!

Member of "The Forsaken"

Besides, you guys really kept me going! If it wasn't for you folks, I would have just slept in the car or not even made the trip.

I, too, barely made it home. Friday night was not a full night's sleep for me: we have two new kittens, and they have been allowed out from their "Sanctuary" room less than a week... so they still find sleeping humans a novel thing to sniff, crawl over, lick and bite (I had a girlfriend like that once...). By the end of Saturday I was exhausted. And I still had to get through a birthday dinner that night...

BACK ON TOPIC:

I believe that "Iron Hook" was not previously on my list. Met him at Port Washington June '06. He is the purveyor of Fine Pirate Hooks, useful for Pirates everywhere EXCEPT at Bristol Renaissance Faire. I highly recommend His Hooks (shameless plug!), and hope he will pay me to be his full-time celebrity spokesperson...

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

You're welcome Cap'n Pete. Any time I can help.

(Looking at the shot)....GOOD GOD! Why is it that Rateye looks wonderful (of course, being up for 48 hours doesn't phase him). And I'm the one that looks drunk?! Something isn't right. YIKES...I've even got 'wench burn'!

Most likely because you were....takes only a glass with you....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/