Who have you met from the pub?

Christine

I've met Cascabel, RedMaria, Rhumba Rhu, Petee, Diego, Rummy, Killian, and several others I can't remember the names of(I'm an old man). I'm sure I saw Capt. Grey, but didn't know it. Too bad! I also was hitting the ale hard to alleviate the heat prostration.

106 degrees on Saturday and though the drynkin weren't slowed a bit the bottles of water in betwen each ale did in fact allow the challenge of the next days Sunday involve. Billy Bones! You are the master of exchange. Cascabel, we will certainly be with many more opportunities sir. Black Hearted Pearl, you are a human being with known and unkown ways about ye. Rumba Rue, Boats ye make me proud ta knows ya! To Killian, Petee and all of me friends out and about, there in P R P, Stranglehold, Rat Bastards, tis the likes of all of your unsellfish efforts that gived the weekends tour of patron involve what it is suppose to be all about. Grammercy your friendships are my resolve.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I feel so short? Ok I'm only 5'3", an' everybody I met at Corona is towerin' o'er me!

Pirate Petee, Billy Bones, Killian, Barbados Sam, will be added to my list of people I've now met.

I wished I could 'ave enjoyed myself more, but the oppresive heat, and an eye infection did me in an' I felt like melted, scorched butter. :(

I wished I could 'ave enjoyed myself more, but the oppresive heat, and an eye infection did me in an' I felt like melted, scorched butter. <_<

I know how you feel honestly I couldn't get fully motivsted until it cooled down. Luckily Escondido never feels thast hot. :D

My list - as complete as I can recall without more rum in me:

Bonnie Red Weasel

Hawkyns

Sealegs Constance

Paisely

Mad Woman Cheryl

Stynky Tudor

Gute Morgan

Captain Flint

Pynch (Just this past weekend)

Cap'n Mad Eye Kalum

Zorg

"Kat" Adams

Willie the rumrunner ( I think I met you at Hampton)

Cascabel

Capt Pern and the rest of The Hampton Blackeard Crew

Then some of my own crew who’s on here:

Blender Wench

Crimson Corsair

Madam Macaw

Rummygal

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

• 2 weeks later...
Ohhh that's okay. I'm sure many of you would like to go to PIP while I'm there and can't go.

Sir William! This here Corona faire is only a heart beat away from really turning large! The site would have taken another twenty guilds and twenty vendors as well..... The site is enlarging during the off season and this was the mere innaugural event to which I'd have to say should be on the three day weekend next year and open Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night till 11:pm not ( kitty kat ) 9:pm! shit open the place at three pm! Bring the crowds in just as it begins to cool down.....

Did anyone mention the pizza vendor? Yeh! Pizza at faire! (and he was having them made off site and delivered to his station!

yankees! Humph

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 1 month later...

Aye believe a resurrection is needed here!

So lets try and recap here???

(If I forgets yer name please fergive me ok?)

Rumba, Christine, Bloody Mary Bonnie, Black Hearted Pearl, Red Maria, Iron Bess, Patric Hand, Boats, Cascabel, Billy Bones, Durty Lilly, Red October, Gary (the Royalist), Red Handed Jill, Ace of Harbor Bay, Red Scarlett McBane, Pirate Petee, Killian, Caroleen, Sam of Barbados, Skull Pirate Carter, Leatherneck, Oderlesseye, Vera the Gunners Mate, Red Jaime Flint, Crimson Carl, Puss n Boots and the devil herself without having met her I'd be sane!

? is Red a favorite color or name?

Lets see I have met Duncan McGuyver, Crimson Corsair, One Eye Snake, Blender Wench, Madaw Macaw, Rummy Gal, Hawkyns, Paisley, Gute morgan, Captain Flint, "Kat" Adams, Stynky Tudor, Pirate Molly, Rogue Mermaid, Mad Woman Cheryl (me sis), Firethorn, Bonnie Red Weasel, Black John, Captain Annie Finlay, Mick MacAnselan, and I have seen Kass but not talked to her. That is it I think if I forgot any one please forgive me. :)

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

aye, methinks, havin' found out in me travels, that redheads be a most passionate lot...ne'r a dull moment n' full o' life n' I be havin' the scars to prove it :lol: . Jes if ye be befriendin' one ye best be learnin' to cover yer head n' duck fer cover ;) n' bite the insides o' yer lip 'fore ye say anything ye might regret...eh, Scarlet n' the rest o' ye reds? ;)

As fer who 'ave I met from the pub?.....nada, zip, zilch, zero, noone n' no body.........(fun group, too) :lol:

My updated list, if I'm missing anyone soory, let me know.

Diego

Rummy

Scarlet

Puss N Boots

Scull Pirate Carter

Leatherneck

Red Jayme Flint

Crimson Carl

Bloody Mary Bonney

Rumba Rue

Iron Bess

Patrick Hand

Red Maria

Black Hearted Pearl

Billy Bones

Killian

Barbados Sam

Gigi

Red October

Dread Pirate Gregory

Red Handed Jill

Iron Jack

Oderlesseye

Caroleen Cross

Jack2

Cascabel

Petee-2.jpg

Not nearly as many meetin's as others, but here be me list o' folks I be proud ta' be meetin'

(Killian, Gigi and Blaze be me pub members but also me mates on the Stranglehold, so they don't be countin')

Rumba Rue

Diego

Rummy

Scarlet

Pirate Petee

Leatherneck

Oderlesseye

Bloody Mary Bonney

Billy Bones

Cascabel

Fine honest Privateers, each an' every one of 'em! I might add that without exception, everyone I've met has been extremely nice people. We have a grand group o' rogues here, an' I be proud ta' be a part o' this 'ere pub. Blast, now I be tearin' up a bit....Ray, a round fer everyone...I needs some rum B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Well, I just got off the phone with Pyrate Phil, it doesn't look like he'll be able to make it to Jersey. He told me how he was robbed earlier today. Money he had hidden for rent and bills was taken from his apartment. He's extremely bummed, but more so about not being able to make it to NJ. He said unless a miracle happens and he comes into some money this week he won't be in NJ. I told him I'm sending good thoughts his way, things just have to get better for him. He was like, "okay, if you say so. Have a good trip, Happy Halloween and have a happy birthday next Sunday." *sighs* Poor Phil, this just really sucks! B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Well, I just got off the phone with Pyrate Phil, it doesn't look like he'll be able to make it to Jersey. He told me how he was robbed earlier today. Money he had hidden for rent and bills was taken from his apartment. He's extremely bummed, but more so about not being able to make it to NJ. He said unless a miracle happens and he comes into some money this week he won't be in NJ. I told him I'm sending good thoughts his way, things just have to get better for him. He was like, "okay, if you say so. Have a good trip, Happy Halloween and have a happy birthday next Sunday." *sighs* Poor Phil, this just really sucks! B)

apartment thiefs.. not much can be said... bummer....

Phil I sure hope yer stuff starts workin out mate!

Haven't met anyone, yet. But Mr. Bimbel be at the top o' me list! Told me t' meet him on the Good Ship Lollypop, he did. Anyone knows what port she sails from?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.