You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toxicadia

Sorry, I think I may have been misinterpreted.

What I said was

umm... er... ah...

hmmm....

what I meant was "Hubba Hubba"

So please, post your pics again!

Also....

(to all)

Lets not rekindle the authentic/fantastic debate... I am truly of the opinion that there is room for all and that both sides can compliment the other as there are all types of events and lots of different niche's to fit in.

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Also....

(to all)

Lets not rekindle the authentic/fantastic debate... I am truly of the opinion that there is room for all and that both sides can compliment the other as there are all types of events and lots of different niche's to fit in.

GoF

None of us were...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

:ph34r:

What a riot, Cheeky! Bloody hell, can't believe I missed that!

Oh, Rats... where yo'r stores well stocked? Pray tell how often ye stumbled down them stairs!? :ph34r:

MUST do that at Port Wash... Cheeky an' I can attempt to make an effort to come to thy rescue... only to watch ye take that nasty tumble down them stairs. :)

Ye know we loves ye. :D

Aye, true, GoF. each compliments the other.

Too much a pricy Lady t' give up m' velvets, cottons, and silks... generally the finery to be some humble, honest sailor or even poor pirate. What kinda pirate would I be if I wasn't surrounded in m' plunder? Hmm?

Sides.... gotta give Sterling and others mighty good reason for them t' give chase... think of all th' bounty they are able to gain from my capture! That is... IF anyone can capture me! :::evil grinz::: :huh:

Oh, may make ol' Bess there a Lady o' sorts... swindle th' local Governors from their trinkets of wealth and secrets. ;) What say ye, Bess... Cheeky... Errr, Lily?

Fantastic outfit, Mission! Puts th' fear of Medicine in any man or woman it does! :ph34r:

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Doctor Mission! Calling Doctor Mission! We've a man here wot needs a spleen. I'm sure some of your other patients aren't using theirs right now...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

...with some fava beans and a nice Chianti...

A spleen? You know, if this capital knife was only sharpened on both sides, I might be able to help...

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Hey no, I don't need to hunt down my glasses... this is good... I can see...I can see... and my word, I LOVE the detail... always you are the best!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Ooooo... me likey!

Both versions o' th' same image. Mighty nice, Mary! Spiffy an' dashing. :lol:

Haha... that "chain" looks a bit familiar. ;)

~Lady B

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Okay, I'm probably going to get rotten eggs thrown at me for this, and I am NOT trying to stir up any kind of debate, but...look at the expression on Mary's face in 2006 while wearing not-so-period garb. Now look at her expression in 2007, wearing period garb, outstanding though it is. Who looks the happier, Mary 2006 or Mary 2007?

**Ransom now ducks behind a rum barrel and waits for "incoming."** :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Okay, I'm probably going to get rotten eggs thrown at me for this, and I am NOT trying to stir up any kind of debate, but...look at the expression on Mary's face in 2006 while wearing not-so-period garb. Now look at her expression in 2007, wearing period garb, outstanding though it is. Who looks the happier, Mary 2006 or Mary 2007?

**Ransom now ducks behind a rum barrel and waits for "incoming."**  :lol:

:lol:

I KNEW someone was going to catch that! :lol:

The truth is, I had had virtually no sleep while at PiP! Eating was also secondary. So, the photo was taken just after I had a lovely roast beef sandwich, and a cold Pepsi, and was relaxing in the cool breeze on a magnificent ship, the Liberty Clipper, on a perfect sunset cruise.

The first image ~ well, what do you expect? :D I was playing pirate in Key West, and I had just fired a gun for the first time! :lol::lol: and the second time :lol::lol: and the third time :lol::huh::huh::huh::huh:B)

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

And I have your guns now....**wicked grin**

Crewe of the Archangel

I was just comparing two photos and making an observation. Not saying you can't be comfy and happy in period garb — Blackjohn looks like a pretty happy camper in his snappy period garb, and Cheeky always seems to be enjoying herself. Not so sure about Captain Sterling, though. He seems to always end up being hanged. :lol:

And, uh, Cheeky, I don't think I mentioned the word "pirate" one way or the other. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I was just comparing two photos and making an observation. Not saying you can't be comfy and happy in period garb — Blackjohn looks like a pretty happy camper in his snappy period garb, and Cheeky always seems to be enjoying herself. Not so sure about Captain Sterling, though. He seems to always end up being hanged. :lol:

And, uh, Cheeky, I don't think I mentioned the word "pirate" one way or the other. :lol:

Hey people hate me, .. isn't that what being a real pirate hunter is all about?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::DB):lol:

Crewe of the Archangel